Tiziano's scale is set to 'lbs' yet he claims it's 'kgs'

bruce1337

I finally got around to reading this whole thing.  Wow!  The guy lives where - the moon?  Someone is close enough to visit him and see what's going on.  There's a reason video isn't looked at all that highly as proof - unless or until someone has the well earned reputation of doing similar feats of strength with witnesses or in reputable contests..  

• Like 5

I'll chip in $0 for Tiz to go show his scale screen clearly while going back a fourth from lbs and kgs. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, stranger said:

I'll chip in $0 for Tiz to go show his scale screen clearly while going back a fourth from lbs and kgs. 

This feels like bigfoot/aliens theories. There are billions of phones with high resolution cameras yet there are no clear evidence of anything. Why is it so hard to take a clear video or travel few hundred km to meet someone? As @stranger said, clear video costs 0$ and takes few minutes.

On the other hand I agree with @Climber028 that it’s more entertaining than Netflix, maybe there will be TV adaptation soon?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I may be the most arrogant strength coach to have ever lived (if you were me, you would be, too) , but...

SAM! Tell me you have NEVER seen "Westside vs the World" (2019), a documentary about Louie Simmons. If you have, and don't retract that above statement, I am going to report you to my wife. 

• Like 2

I have no interest in facilitating a cross-platform bickering match. If you object to content posted on Instagram, please reply to it on Instagram. 

• Like 5

From here on out all my training vids will have my scale set to KGs and I'm claiming them as lbs, come at me bros

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, liftyzig said:

From here on out all my training vids will have my scale set to KGs and I'm claiming them as lbs, come at me bros

Good point. I think I'll just do the opposite. It's a really unique way to break through plateaus. My 260 for sets of 4 yesterday rival the strength of Tian Tao. 

Edited by DoctorOfCrush
  • Haha 3

Just saw this thread. The scale evidence is crazy and I can’t believe he hasn’t posted something to prove it wrong. Hell, my parents have a place in Italy and it’s been too long since I have been there. Maybe I need to make a trip now. Anyone know what part of Italy he lives in. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Chez said:

Anyone know what part of Italy he lives in.

One month later:

IMG_5723.jpeg

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 2
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

One month later:

IMG_5723.jpeg

ahahah I love it

• Thanks 1

That’s great lol 😂

• Thanks 1

Someone is documenting evidence on YouTube, here is a slowed down video of 2 video clips spliced together badly edited 

tiziano uploaded these himself lol...i think this is a satire page by himself

Tiziano Becchio Archive - YouTube

Edited by Rental_Shoes_

ah i see

This is the full video.

What possible purpose would a cut serve in this video? He didn't open the gripper on camera, so a cut would be meaningless, as the gripper wouldn't need to be swapped out at all. He could just start with a manipulated gripper from the beginning, no cut needed.

I'm all for finding evidence of fraud in these grippers videos, if such a thing exists, but so far none of it has been convincing, at all.

• Like 2

I checked, and it's 6 frames of "no movement" (same frame).
Honestly, this can be a compression/encoding issue. 

Edited by matek

17 minutes ago, matek said:

I checked, and it's 6 frames of "no movement" (same frame).
Honestly, this can be a compression/encoding issue. 

I have done alot of video editing. One thing I know for sure that happens is when you cut and splice the editor can dupe a few frames at the cut. Not saying that its proof, but it's not always someting that happens with compression.

15 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Not saying that its proof, but it's not always someting that happens with compression.

Yes, that's why I said it "can be".
Btw I didn't mean the further compression that's possible done by Youtube, or a video editing software etc. But the one when recording the video (for example, the phone's cpu is overloaded and skips a few frames because of the processinh delay). 

I live in Spain, if no one else has yet offered himself to go and see Tiziano I can volunteer. The wife sure will be happy about a trip to Italy haha.

I could bring my RGC device, rate a gripper on camera and have Tiziano close it with no cuts on the video.

Also we could check the scale and do some grip implements and clear all of this mess.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Scottex92 said:

I live in Spain, if no one else has yet offered himself to go and see Tiziano I can volunteer. The wife sure will be happy about a trip to Italy haha.

I could bring my RGC device, rate a gripper on camera and have Tiziano close it with no cuts on the video.

Also we could check the scale and do some grip implements and clear all of this mess.

I don't think Tiziano is closing grippers at the moment as he claims he is injured.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bruce1337 said:

I don't think Tiziano is closing grippers at the moment as he claims he is injured.

well then a video showing clearly the kg setting in the scale should be enough for proof on the implements

26 minutes ago, Scottex92 said:

We could all go to Tiziano’s place and create an annual grip meeting 🤣

1 minute ago, bruce1337 said:

What about summer? February in Italy is still February, and @Tiziano Becchio would have time to heal all his injuries by then.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, martincerven said:

We could all go to Tiziano’s place and create an annual grip meeting 🤣

What about summer? February in Italy is still February, and @Tiziano Becchio would have time to heal all his injuries by then.

hahaha It could be pretty cool tbh, the Meca for european gripsters

On 2/3/2024 at 7:55 PM, Londonjoseph said:

Nobody here thinks Carl is a cheat. I can't find one gripboard member who does. The person who does think that is Nik Yurkovets, and he isn't on this site.

Nikita does not say that Karl is a fraud, he says that such video cannot be counted, because they violate the rules. If you remove the gripper from the frame at 7c, then everyone here will be able to close Coc 4, having enough audacity)

• Like 1