Tiziano's scale is set to 'lbs' yet he claims it's 'kgs'

bruce1337

1 minute ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

If people such as "Bruce" put as much time into training as seeing stuff that's not there,  he'd be a danger of getting strong.

This thread reminds me of the paranormal... oh look a shadow on a video it must be a ghost. 

So you're the athlete in questions coach and decided to completely dodge the question of why he measures in lbs but tells people it's kg. That's great for your credibility.

kowalskicover.jpg

• Like 6

Just now, HandsMcHanderson said:

None of this addresses the issue at hand. Crapping on someone for their goals and hyping your coaching doesn’t address the concern at all. In fact, OPs goal has nothing to do with evidence of your athlete cheating. 

See my above post, time wasted doing imaginary detective work could be spent training.

I do hammer curls with the inch,  I suppose I edit my videos too?

The mentality here is "he's stronger than me he must be a cheat" is insane. The other thread claiming Carl cheats shows this. Carl is an ex Olympian... guys just accept there are freaks they exist.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

If people such as "Bruce" put as much time into training as seeing stuff that's not there,  he'd be a danger of getting strong.

This thread reminds me of the paranormal... oh look a shadow on a video it must be a ghost. 

"Bruce" puts a lot of time into training, and is an accomplished braced steel bender. 

• Like 1

Follow me on Instagram 

@phatmuscle_coaching 

You will see stuff you have never seen

• Like 2

See my above post, time wasted doing imaginary detective work could be spent training.

I do hammer curls with the inch,  I suppose I edit my videos too?

The mentality here is "he's stronger than me he must be a cheat" is insane. The other thread claiming Carl cheats shows this. Carl is an ex Olympian... guys just accept there are freaks they exist.

There are a ton of guys stronger than me here, I don’t think because they are stronger than me they are cheating. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt until the weight of the evidence says otherwise. I think your athlete is cheating based on the scale setting. It isn’t a shadow. @bruce1337 didn’t do imaginary detective work, he posted evidence. Carl is a different topic just as Bruce’s goals are a different topic. Let’s stay focused on the scale setting here. We know it’s not an optical illusion or shadow so what explains it?

Congrats on the inch I guess? Again different topic. We are talking about one specific issue here that needs addressed. I’ve already trained my program today, this is free time so no issue with wasting time here for me. The ad hominem on Bruce for having the 3 as a goal, the red herrings like the clock by your athlete, pointless. Just address the scale, focus on the evidence.

• Like 3

I can't take anyone that thinks Carl Myerscough is a cheat seriously. I'm sorry.

I can't take anyone that thinks Carl Myerscough is a cheat seriously. I'm sorry.

Nobody here thinks Carl is a cheat. I can't find one gripboard member who does. The person who does think that is Nik Yurkovets, and he isn't on this site. 

• Like 5

Who here said Carl was a cheat? Also did you even bother to look at the evidence presented? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

No one will take you seriously until you explain why one of your athletes has been caught red handed measuring in lbs and saying it is kgs. No one is going to forget that it happened, and no one is going to forget that you are avoiding answering for both your athlete and yourself by making multiple attempts to misdirect the conversation to avoid talking about it

I'll wait.

Edited by C8Myotome
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Another deflection. I’ve said elsewhere that I think Carl is legit. He’s a beast. So, about that scale…

• Like 2

Anyway, I volunteer Bruce for Most Haunted relaunch. He sees apparitions. 

I'm off to do what I do best which is get rich coaching the best athletes in the world.

Have a lovely day everyone. 

Sam

19 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Your assumptions of Bruce and his mentality is wrong. He’s training with plenty of people who can lift the inch. I host an armwrestling club in a basement gym where Bruce used to train before he moved. I think there are about 6-7 of us who can lift the inch. Your gym is not special. And speaking of Bruce’s own accomplishments, you’d tear a pec and throw your back out if you attempted to recreate his braced bends. And he’s half your size.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Your assumptions of Bruce and his mentality is wrong. He’s training with plenty of people who can lift the inch. I host an armwrestling club in a basement gym where Bruce used to train before he moved. I think there are about 6-7 of us who can lift the inch. Your gym is not special. And speaking of Bruce’s own accomplishments, you’d tear a pec and throw your back out if you attempted to recreate his braced bends. And he’s half your size.

Thanks guys but theres no need to defend me here as I'm not the one being questioned.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Instead of making fun of the honest guy who is just pointing to evidence, you should direct your scorn at Tiziano -- the guy whom you trusted and who actively fooled you.  There is nothing wrong with you having faith in human potential and your own coaching skills, but this pounds for kilograms thing is deceptive.  I'd think this would bother you and you'd want an answer, rather than attack others who notice it.

• Like 8

I have half of Giants Live and pro powerlifting shows on my personal payroll for coaching,  I'm sorry I don't have time to shine lights on scales or whatever else the issue is here. People pay me for their grip goals and I program accordingly. I just get client feedback videos and move on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lively discussion is cool, but let's not resort to personal jabs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@PHATMUSCLE COACHING as a guy that decended @Tiziano Becchiofor the past 2 years I feel as though I have some credibility in saying that this scale this is bad. 

It looks like he weighed the weights in lbs but said they were kgs. The good news if there's a easy fix for this, just show the scale screen clearly and flip between lbs and kgs a few times. This work shut this thread down immediately. But it's been 24+ hrs and Tiz hasn't don't that. 

The ball is in his court to prove his innocence,  it'll take a minute at most. 

If he doesn't it mostly likely proves that he lied about those lifts and @bruce1337 is the Batman of grip. (worlds greatest detective , memes to come 😉

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, stranger said:

@PHATMUSCLE COACHING as a guy that decended @Tiziano Becchiofor the past 2 years I feel as though I have some credibility in saying that this scale this is bad. 

It looks like he weighed the weights in lbs but said they were kgs. The good news if there's a easy fix for this, just show the scale screen clearly and flip between lbs and kgs a few times. This work shut this thread down immediately. But it's been 24+ hrs and Tiz hasn't don't that. 

The ball is in his court to prove his innocence,  it'll take a minute at most. 

If he doesn't it mostly likely proves that he lied about those lifts and @bruce1337 is the Batman of grip. (worlds greatest detective , memes to come 😉

Honestly you don't have to be batman to see something was off. I also wasn't the first to notice. It was pointed out to me by someone else and I did a deep dive to see how valid the claim was. Guess I'm not the only paranormal hunter out there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Not entirely sure how strength applies to vision..... 

Edited by DoctorOfCrush
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Doc- the prescription is More training!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

I'm off to do what I do best which is get rich coaching the best athletes in the world.

image.gif.3f41133a55d5837c95524ed4ed4c5f66.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's get on topic.  I think its clear now that the personal attacks aren't going to fly or be allowed any further.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

Not entirely sure how strength applies to vision..... 

If I understand this correctly...deflection 

I've dealt and grown up with some people in my life who deflect...

Your never gonna win..Arguing just fuels the fire.... Best way to kill a fire. Cut off the oxygen AKA supply...

I'm not saying Tiziano lifted or closed anything... All i'm going to say is he's consistently deflected... Like stated in some other posts.

In the grand scheme of things who cares what dude living in the mountains of Italy... If he's legit great, and if he's not and lying to people on the internet makes him happy then great.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

If I understand this correctly...deflection 

I've dealt and grown up with some people in my life who deflect...

Your never gonna win..Arguing just fuels the fire.... Best way to kill a fire. Cut off the oxygen AKA supply...

I'm not saying Tiziano lifted or closed anything... All i'm going to say is he's consistently deflected... Like stated in some other posts.

In the grand scheme of things who cares what dude living in the mountains of Italy... If he's legit great, and if he's not and lying to people on the internet makes him happy then great.

This is why I care.

Screenshot_20240203-193300_Chrome.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bruce1337 said:

This is why I care.

Screenshot_20240203-193300_Chrome.jpg

Very valid.. 

I don't really have an opinion because I can't prove it either way. But at this point regardless of what hes capable of he should be removed from the leaderboards. 

If he goes through the efforts of asking to be removed from the Gripboard and refuses to prove us wrong which would be quite simple, he should be asking to be removed from the leaderboards also.

• Like 2