Tiziano's scale is set to 'lbs' yet he claims it's 'kgs'

bruce1337

For the past few months Tiziano has been claiming some ground breaking feats of grip, most notably a 35.2 kg Mega Hub lift and 142.4 kg Stilus lift.

But what all of his videos have in common, and something that NOBODY seemed to point out, is that you never see him show his scale units. He just claims it is in 'kgs' and everyone took his word for it.

Here is a still frame taken from one of his videos, showing a close up of his scale, the model, and most importantly the position of the 'kg' and 'lb' markers. (Note, all images and videos are linked to my dropbox for maximum retention of image quality)

Here is a HD image of his exact scale from Amazon.

Here is a screenshot of his claim to 102.8kg Handshake lift. You can clearly see his scale marker is set to 'lb'

Here is a video of his 142.4kg Stilus lift, and within the video I compared his scale with an overlay, you can clearly see that his scale marker is to 'lb' and not 'kg' as he has claimed.

Here is video of his InchPinch lift where he claimed 31kg. You can see in the closeup that his scale is set to 'lb'.

Here is a clip of him doing a one hand pinch with a Saxon weighing 49kg. The closeup shows the marker to be set to 'lb'.

Here is a clip of him doing a 139.8kg vbar lift. If you pause at the right moment you can see the marker is set to 'lb'

Here is a clip of his 35.2kg mega hub lift. Note how the light from above shines perfectly over the scale markers to conceal it.

I wonder what Tiziano has to say about all these claims.

Does this count as evidence to my claims of him being a fraud?

Maybe I am a crazy conspiracy theorist, maybe I am a hater, or maybe Tiziano was lying all along. The information is out there, what you do with it is up to you.

Edited by bruce1337
  • Like 16

@bruce1337 I've never seen anything that truly showed foul play until this. 

I feel like it's easy for @Tiziano Becchioto debunk this if he shows his scale on video and goes from kg to lbs but im not hopeful. 

As someone who , for the most part, thought Tiz was legit if he doesn't disprove this I don't think I can believe any of his grip feats that have been done before. 

Good work Bruce. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, stranger said:

@bruce1337 I've never seen anything that truly showed foul play until this. 

I feel like it's easy for @Tiziano Becchioto debunk this if he shows his scale on video and goes from kg to lbs but im not hopeful. 

As someone who , for the most part, thought Tiz was legit if he doesn't disprove this I don't think I can believe any of his grip feats that have been done before. 

Good work Bruce. 

Thanks Chaz, honestly for me to believe any of his future claims he would need to confirm his scale hasn't been tampered with such as using a calibrated plate 20kg plate to show that it indeed says 20kg on the scale, then weigh his implement and show the unit marker all in the same video, no cuts, no funny business, no excuses.

• Like 7

You're right guys, it was all a fake, even the Blobs, they are made of wood.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I weighed myself for a while before each lift to show that the scale wasn't rigged, I put on the 20 weight disc etc.

But nothing ever went right from the start.

They even questioned the hand of the clock on the wall. Nathan was right, people are strange. I had a thousand scruples, from now on it will be like this

You conspire whatever you want

I'm going for mine.

Too bad for the people I did live shows with and we met live

If Bruce had been there to catch me putting the drugs in his glass

So that they could believe what they saw.

Thanks Kalel.

• Like 1

This is really embarrassing, I'd rather be caught cheating than for people to find out I can only lift 139lbs on a Vbar

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

I weighed myself for a while before each lift to show that the scale wasn't rigged, I put on the 20 weight disc etc.

They even questioned the hand of the clock on the wall. Nathan was right, people are strange. I had a thousand scruples, from now on it will be like this

I'm going for mine.

Thanks Kalel.

Hey Tiziano, since I'm also paranoid as we talked before in privates etc.  You always use long sleeves when lifting heavy blobs on the chalked side. But remove the sleeves when you lift them on the non chalked side. The paranoia in me say that you lift on the non chalked side because you are using tacky and perhaps you are hiding some kind of strap in the sleeve when lifting with sleeves. 

Could you lift the heaviest blob you have on the chalked side without sleeves and then weigh it on the scale and swap between kg and lbs? 

Oh and also, 

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Tiz evidence of fraud?preview=no+thumb+on+blob.jpg

Here you almost doesnt even have the thumb on the blob. 

But even harder, the blob isnt on the opposite side of the fingers, how do you pinch it like that? 

And the blob is almost vertical, which would be nearly impossible. How did you manage this? 

Edited by Lennix
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

I'm going for mine.

Thanks Kalel.

Tiz , I've always believed you but this scale thing is hard to ignore.  

The good news is you can easily prove it by weighing something and switching back and forth between pounds and kilos. 

• Like 13

I agree.  The scale is absolutely questionable here.

If the weights are legit, it's easy to show and explain away.

• Like 10

It's starting to seem suspicious, but since Tiz is here to explain himself, it will make it easier to find the truth. What is your explanation for the clock second hand jumping on the wall twice in your 3.5 cert video? If you can rep a 3.5 multiple times, then it should be easy for you to upload a new video per the Gripboard's choosing in how it is exactly filmed.

What's your explanation for the weight (pounds to kilograms) discrepancy? I haven't had the time to personally inspect the video but was able to read the recap. If everything is legit, then it should be quite easy to upload new videos instead of just cowering yet still being on the defensive, no? 

If video splicing and/or other deceptive manipulation did occur, then Tiz please just admit now that it was rigged and you will be respected more (if there's any left)...

If we are being too scrupulous and Tiz is able to back his claims, then we should all back off and admit that there was no wrong doing that occurred. But until then, the evidence is leaning in the other direction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, degradated said:

It's starting to seem suspicious, but since Tiz is here to explain himself, it will make it easier to find the truth. What is your explanation for the clock second hand jumping on the wall twice in your 3.5 cert video? If you can rep a 3.5 multiple times, then it should be easy for you to upload a new video per the Gripboard's choosing in how it is exactly filmed.

What's your explanation for the weight (pounds to kilograms) discrepancy? I haven't had the time to personally inspect the video but was able to read the recap. If everything is legit, then it should be quite easy to upload new videos instead of just cowering yet still being on the defensive, no? 

If video splicing and/or other deceptive manipulation did occur, then Tiz please just admit now that it was rigged and you will be respected more (if there's any left)...

If we are being too scrupulous and Tiz is able to back his claims, then we should all back off and admit that there was no wrong doing that occurred. But until then, the evidence is leaning in the other direction.

The visual anomaly with the clock happens every minute prior to the moment discovered as he is setting the gripper in the video, so I believe this to be an issue with a framerate/resolution conversion rather than a splice.  The scale, however, needs to be shown in detail.

• Like 1

So guys, today I'll make a point. each of you knows how available I have been privately and otherwise to demonstrate your doubts and I admit that I really wanted to be part of this community

I gave more tests than any other athlete who does the same things I do.

Even live

Even live etc

I don't want to be accepted anymore, do everything in your power to make my image negative and to deprive me of records, I won't oppose it anymore

You can't fight windmills

As I have already said other times, anyone who wants to see my journey will find their answers in my profile as always.

Everyone else, have fun

And no offense anyway

You are truly clinical paranoids

I would get help.

• Thanks 1

So guys, today I'll make a point. each of you knows how available I have been privately and otherwise to demonstrate your doubts and I admit that I really wanted to be part of this community

Even live

Even live etc

I don't want to be accepted anymore, do everything in your power to make my image negative and to deprive me of records, I won't oppose it anymore

As I have already said other times, anyone who wants to see my journey will find their answers in my profile as always.

Everyone else, have fun

And no offense anyway

I would get help.

Typical

• Like 2

Why not just get a witness to clear things up? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Even live

Even live etc

Everyone else, have fun

And no offense anyway

I would get help.

Tiziano,

Please understand that we are only being careful to maintain the integrity of the certification lists. To respond in the way that you are does not lend any credibility. If I were in your shoes I would make a new video to provide concrete proof that it's all legit.

I truly want for this all to go away and for you to stand by your claims and prove us all wrong. Please do not take what we say as anything personal.

• Like 2

Even live

Even live etc

Everyone else, have fun

And no offense anyway

I would get help.

I have supported you from the start, but like I said in our private messages this morning, the scale is easy to show and prove.  I hope you'll take the time to come back and do so, but until then, it doesn't make sense to trust what your scale has shown.

• Like 6

Guys, you've been pissing me off for two years, you never have an end

How many more demonstrations do I have to give you? Only to then constantly be disbelieved or boycotted

For two years now I have been denying your paranoid theses with facts and I will continue to do so in my fool-proof channels

But not here anymore.

You will no longer have my respect here.

As of today this platform is dead with all its users inside. I hope you succeed in your mission to deprive me of certifications and records

You have at least one satisfaction in your seemingly boring and unstimulating life

Will finance arrive at my home soon? Sent by Bruce because my dog doesn't have a pedigree

• Haha 2

Just go to a comp my dawg, seems ez enough to me

• Like 4

I guarantee that this forum has ZERO influence on an IRONMIND CERTIFICATION, absolutely ZERO.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

How many more demonstrations do I have to give you? Only to then constantly be disbelieved or boycotted

For two years now I have been denying your paranoid theses with facts and I will continue to do so in my fool-proof channels

But not here anymore.

Tiziano, I don't think I have been a clinical paranoid. From the standpoint of facilitating a welcoming community, I agree you have had a rough go. I have pushed back against ad hominem arguments and appeals to ignorance. But this scale question was presented thoughtfully and respectfully. This is some real meat and potatoes. I am ready to listen and consider your response where there is such an easy remedy. I think this is a question you should answer if you feel the facts about your scale are misunderstood.   

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

How many more demonstrations do I have to give you?  

Just 1. 

Show the screen of the scale clearly 

Add a weight plate to it

Switch it from lbs to kg's a few times showing where the 'kg's' and 'lbs' are in relation to the numbers. 

That's it. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

But not here anymore.

As of today this platform is dead with all its users inside. I hope you succeed in your mission to deprive me of certifications and records

You have at least one satisfaction in your seemingly boring and unstimulating life

Will finance arrive at my home soon? Sent by Bruce because my dog doesn't have a pedigree

Bro, no one wants to take anything away from you.  We just want to see your scale.

I trust your gripper strength based on your performance with the tetting grippers Carl sent you and the GripperMania/IronMind certs, but we need to see your scale being used in clear detail.  Otherwise, I must admit  that you fooled me.  It cost me nothing to believe you, but to continue would make me look silly, if you refuse to show the scale being used in kg as requested.

This is my last comment on the matter until then.

✌️

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, stranger said:

Just 1. 

Show the screen of the scale clearly 

Add a weight plate to it

Switch it from lbs to kg's a few times showing where the 'kg's' and 'lbs' are in relation to the numbers. 

That's it. 

It's more than that at this point. It has to be

1. A calibrated plate from a well known source.

2. He not only weighs the plate but himself

3. He switches between lb and kg to show both values present

4. He does his lift, weighs it, and shows it clearly.

5. This is all corroborated with a witness who is also filming to make sure theres no video editing happening.

Then will his lift be legitimate in my opinion. Or he could just going a grip comp and smoke everybody. Either one works for me and ill never question his ability again. I will become a die hard believer in his strength.

Since hes so strong he could attempt a 120kg vbar lift easily. Or 120kg stilus. 25kg megahub perhaps. Take 90-95% of your PRs and make it look easy. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

But not here anymore.

IMG_7662.jpg

• Haha 4