Tiziano's scale is set to 'lbs' yet he claims it's 'kgs'

bruce1337

Prevention steps for future certs could include: better gripper authenticity protection + anti video editing measures.
Gripper:

1) Some kind of watermarked gripper (not only handles but the spring).

2) Gripper in the box with a code which you receive online minutes before the cert attempt.

3) Calliper inspection before and after the cert attempt on video with clear measuring process + before and after measures by judges (in case of MM). Clear coil width measure, handles length, width between them, how deep the spring sits in the handles.

Video:
1) online clock on the monitor with milliseconds, for example https://clock.zone
2) music on the background

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 1

Is this the ending we're gonna get? @bruce1337 @Tiziano Becchio

20240207074506.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, martincerven said:

Would it be possible to re-seal modified gripper if you had an original paper?

I once got #2.5 without seal that according to @Cannon was real.

I'm assuming it's possible but I've never er tried because I'm a suckered that enjoys training grip. 

• Like 2

I suppose another way would be to weigh grippers. I’ve never seen that done but I’d assume each one should weigh a certain amount. Just a thought 

• Like 1

At this point I could also be the one to contact the various Federations where I was certified and ask for the removal of all my evidence, there would be no problem I would start from scratch, it doesn't change anything in my private life having my name in one ranking or not to have it, I'm not even arguing anymore If your insinuations and the photo can hold concrete proof,

Yours are insinuations that have no real confirmation, just as everything I have done has no real confirmation. Therefore the mathematical certainty that I am a fake does not exist, it is your belief and respect as I respect the vain decision and any other possible disqualification decision as I was saying. Maybe I will ask for removal myself. The important thing is to put a point to this situation because I don't even find it correct that Federations and/or external people have to suffer your annoyance. Furthermore, I would like to point out for the sake of fairness that as long as Sports discussions in a fair and respectful manner I accept everything. The problem is that I have been receiving defamation for two years. I have suffered identity theft. I have been insulted and there has also been body shaming. I don't know how it will end because your luck it is certainly the fact that Italian laws are not the same as foreign ones but what you did to me in Italy would be criminal at this time at this time you will surely find the memes or YouTube profiles or the insults/threats that I have less funny received

I have all the material obviously.

So I conclude since on this site I believe I have understood that more or less all of you have in common a sense of ethics, justice and morality, I really don't think it is appropriate to continue to demonstrate the complete opposite and like the ox that tells the horned donkey, when you point the finger at someone, accuse yourself that whoever you see in the mirror is really as intact as you say

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

At this point I could also be the one to contact the various Federations where I was certified and ask for the removal of all my evidence, there would be no problem I would start from scratch, it doesn't change anything in my private life having my name in one ranking or not to have it, I'm not even arguing anymore If your insinuations and the photo can hold concrete proof,

Yours are insinuations that have no real confirmation, just as everything I have done has no real confirmation. Therefore the mathematical certainty that I am a fake does not exist, it is your belief and respect as I respect the vain decision and any other possible disqualification decision as I was saying. Maybe I will ask for removal myself. The important thing is to put a point to this situation because I don't even find it correct that Federations and/or external people have to suffer your annoyance. Furthermore, I would like to point out for the sake of fairness that as long as Sports discussions in a fair and respectful manner I accept everything. The problem is that I have been receiving defamation for two years. I have suffered identity theft. I have been insulted and there has also been body shaming. I don't know how it will end because your luck it is certainly the fact that Italian laws are not the same as foreign ones but what you did to me in Italy would be criminal at this time at this time you will surely find the memes or YouTube profiles or the insults/threats that I have less funny received

So I conclude since on this site I believe I have understood that more or less all of you have in common a sense of ethics, justice and morality, I really don't think it is appropriate to continue to demonstrate the complete opposite and like the ox that tells the horned donkey, when you point the finger at someone, accuse yourself that whoever you see in the mirror is really as intact as you say

Huh?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

The scale screen is proof. You STILL didn't do a display video for us showing where the lbs and kgs lay on it. 

Once again, if your scale is really  reading the way you say then show it on video. No lift, just flip from lbs to kgs a femew times. 

You still didn't do this. 

I defended you in the beginning but now we see who you really are. A fake. A liar. A cheater. 

@Tiziano Becchio 

• Like 4

@Tiziano Becchio respectfully, there have been many inconsistencies that raised a lot of questions on the topic of your certifications. I do not wish to accuse you of anything directly here, I am just trying to point out the cause for this very active forum post.

In my personal opinion, there are two simple ways how this can continue:

1. You agree to a verified, unbiased witness to visit you in person and/or agree on a meeting location, where you would demonstrate your strength. If you have truly achieved this extremely impressive level of strength, there is absolutely nothing to lose here. I believe we as a community would contribute to this, so you would have zero expenses from your side. I do agree that you can refuse to travel somewhere due to expenses, it's absolutely fair!

2. You disagree to this proposal and confirm the fact that cheating has occured. Notice that there is no valid way to refuse this offer without admitting cheating - "I don't have to prove anything" and "I don't care what everyone thinks" do not make any sense, because you clearly live an active social grip life and care what people think, which is perfectly fine. Otherwise you would've long been gone from this discussion. The level of strength per body weight that you claim simply requires a solid validation, more than just private footage, I believe it's at the very least fair. Especially when the certifications are on such a high level. I am sure that refusal would result in this community doing its absolute best to remove your name from all certifications.

Again, I am 100% sure that the small expenses of getting a highly trusted wittness to you or to cover any of your travel costs would be overseable and the community would take part in this. I know I would. If you demonstrate a strength level that is comparable to your performance in the videos, everyone here would of course owe you a gigantic apology. I want to highlight as well, that this post does not directly accuse you of anything, and I would honestly have great respect if you agreed to this offer!

Edited by Alex K
  • Like 6

47 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

@Cannon you have a lot of experience unpacking CoC. What is your opinion on this matter?

To me, the packaging looks authentic and untampered. The cardstock looks like it should with nice tight edges. When he takes the gripper out, the plastic comes off the gripper like I would expect. The way he cuts around the top of the gripper is exactly how I open them as well. And the plastic kind of sproings up in the air like it would. If you're asking my opinion directly, my feeling is that was an unopened gripper. However I would not have offered that unsolicited because examining this on video is not the best. It looks fine to me though. 

27 minutes ago, martincerven said:

Would it be possible to re-seal modified gripper if you had an original paper?

The cardstock that shipped in the resealable envelope was completely different, even a different size.   

28 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

This is a great point, I forgot how new springs squeak before being oiled, I just watched David Shameys 3.5 to see how loud the new spring is in a quiet room, tizianos should have squeak on all of these reps, it keeps squeaking until you oil it.

Not necessarily. I just opened three #3.5s and put reps on them until they squeaked. They squeaked on reps 6, 6 and 11. We need to be careful about these details, which was also apparent in my hastiness to declare 7.83 an impossible spring size.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, stranger said:

The scale screen is proof. You STILL didn't do a display video for us showing where the lbs and kgs lay on it. 

Once again, if your scale is really  reading the way you say then show it on video. No lift, just flip from lbs to kgs a femew times. 

You still didn't do this. 

I defended you in the beginning but now we see who you really are. A fake. A liar. A cheater. 

@Tiziano Becchio 

If you read between the lines he is at least slightly opening up to the possibility of doing the right thing and starting from scratch. And it would be a really good thing to say “you know what, I’m going to right my wrongs and clean the slate” 

I know a couple of other people mentioned that as well and I would tend to agree with them that if he did take it upon himself and go to these people that he certed falsely with and asked to be removed and start anew, I would think that would go a long way in peoples minds and the memes and pictures would come down. 

18 minutes ago, Cannon said:

To me, the packaging looks authentic and untampered. The cardstock looks like it should with nice tight edges. When he takes the gripper out, the plastic comes off the gripper like I would expect. The way he cuts around the top of the gripper is exactly how I open them as well. And the plastic kind of sproings up in the air like it would. If you're asking my opinion directly, my feeling is that was an unopened gripper. However I would not have offered that unsolicited because examining this on video is not the best. It looks fine to me though. 

Thank you for the input. Can you also share your thoughts and experience about the new CoC spring's squeak?

UPD: found your reply

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 1

Come avete appena letto chiederò la cancellazione di tutti i miei dischi

Edited by Tiziano Becchio

@Tiziano Becchio it is absolutely up to you to decide not to participate, íf you are fine with getting banned from all the grip certs you took part in. There would simply be nothing else left to debate.

I would like to highlight, that the proposal that I mentioned stands, and you can give it some thought for sure.

18 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Yours are insinuations that have no real confirmation, just as everything I have done has no real confirmation.

If you are following the thread, there is an entire population here ready to listen and understand, me among them. But by not explaining you have abandoned the support. The scale--without your clarifications and rebuttals to the points--is a grave problem. There are indisputable facts there with actual confirmation.  

Your stubbornness in not addressing this issue has only fueled further speculation, in my opinion.   

3 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

It could have been a civil dialogue like I have always been towards you instead of what you prefer to do with children.

Bruce's original post about the scale was thoughtful, factual and respectful. The further fact about the 0.2 pairing has since been added. I'm sorry, but you have not handled this inquiry well.  

• Like 6

@Tiziano Becchio I'm not going to share the extent of our private messages, but you did tell me that you'd show me your scale the next time you trained.  You haven't done this.

If you're going to sue us for defamation, the court will also want to see your scale. 😁

I've been skeptical, yet respectful.  I believe you're a very strong person, even if it isn't the level of strength your videos have suggested.

Your last post proves to me you aren't serious about any of this.  It's a big joke to you.

I have to stay involved in the thread because I'm a moderator, but I'm done discussing this horseshit.  The sooner we all move on, the better.  If someone wants to contest his Ironmind certs and all that, I suggest taking that discussion private or to a different platform.  There are plenty of serious, well-intentioned people here who deserve our time and attention more than those who don't care about strength, competition, or community.

This thread needs to die. 🤣

• Like 4

Look Alex I'll be honest

If you were to be in Italy the doors of my house are open, as they would be open for very few others here.

I want to start from scratch and I want everything to be indisputable so that no one can ever question what I do, what I ask of you is this, what I have suffered is a very serious precedent, I am willing to start from scratch to the good of Sport and for the credibility of my name being questioned, and you are ready to do the same are you ready to apologize for all defamation and personal threats? Or for the YouTube profile in which I am called a troglodyte and insecure, are any of you ready to apologize for calling me Carl MairScott's shi**? Or for making allusions to my arms being the same as those of an anorexic? Did he take personal images on my profile to use them to defame me? I'm ready to start again like a real man and you? I have always been available with a civil dialogue. Look, David said he was disappointed and brought evidence, asking for explanations in a polite and respectful manner. Examine your conscience because if it hadn't been me on the other side of the screen but there had really been a insecure person, perhaps by now we will be mourning yet another tragedy linked to bullying. Think about it

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Cannon said:

I think you’re thinking about this wrong. Shouldn’t it just take actual evidence?

The best case you could maybe make right now would be to point out the inconsistencies on the GM cert. (Which I don’t feel is even fully flushed out yet. Vano said—via David—the spring doesn’t match but it’s not like he posted photos, has he?) But if I was IronMind, I would reply “Cool. Prove he cheated our cert.”

I have already sent screenshots showing huge gaps in the Tiziana spring.

Vano uses BB springs, in which there are no such gaps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

Look Alex I'll be honest

If you were to be in Italy the doors of my house are open, as they would be open for very few others here.

I want to start from scratch and I want everything to be indisputable so that no one can ever question what I do, what I ask of you is this, what I have suffered is a very serious precedent, I am willing to start from scratch to the good of Sport and for the credibility of my name being questioned, and you are ready to do the same are you ready to apologize for all defamation and personal threats? Or for the YouTube profile in which I am called a troglodyte and insecure, are any of you ready to apologize for calling me Carl MairScott's shi**? Or for making allusions to my arms being the same as those of an anorexic? Did he take personal images on my profile to use them to defame me? I'm ready to start again like a real man and you? I have always been available with a civil dialogue. Look, David said he was disappointed and brought evidence, asking for explanations in a polite and respectful manner. Examine your conscience because if it hadn't been me on the other side of the screen but there had really been a insecure person, perhaps by now we will be mourning yet another tragedy linked to bullying. Think about it

When you disprove the scale issue, or accomplish the same feats clearly showing the KG setting I’ll take you seriously. Until then it’s all just words. 

• Like 5

@Tiziano Becchio

I am going to put an end to this actually. I object to you asking us for an apology when you will not respond to the questions about the scale. You have suffered this scrutiny at your own choice. I would not expect anyone to be ready to start over without you getting involved in the civil discussion about the scale. 

REGARDING THE SCALE AND ONLY THE SCALE

These are the questions:

1) Your scale model is common and well-known. The kilograms indicator is buried in the upper right corner. Pounds is below that. Images from your own videos show the scale set to pounds. What is your explanation or clarification?  

2) Your scale model is accurate to 0.2 when weighing in pounds. For kilograms it will weigh every 0.1 kgs. Your videos exhibit pairing of 0.2 lbs which is only possible when set to pounds. If your scale is set to kilograms, what is the explanation or clarification? 

3) Please provide a video where you clearly show the front of your scale, then weigh something, then switch between kilograms and pounds. 

It is not time to get offended or make an emotional appeal. If you will not address these simple questions, the only conclusion is that there is no explanation. You cannot expect us to ignore these facts and move on. 

You are welcome to message this information to me. Once received, I will reopen the thread and you can post it here as well. Not taking this chance will be viewed as an admission of guilt about the scale. Respectfully, this is your last chance to address this issue with supporters who are willing to listen. Do not waste this opportunity. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

1) Your scale model is common and well-known. The kilograms indicator is buried in the upper right corner. Pounds is below that. Images from your own videos show the scale set to pounds. What is your explanation or clarification?  

2) Your scale model is accurate to 0.2 when weighing in pounds. For kilograms it will weigh every 0.1 kgs. Your videos exhibit pairing of 0.2 lbs which is only possible when set to pounds. If your scale is set to kilograms, what is the explanation or clarification? 

3) Please provide a video where you clearly show the front of your scale, then weigh something, then switch between kilograms and pounds. 

Tiziano contacted me via PM and we had some discussion where he would not answer the questions.  

1) Tiziano declined to answer. 

2) Tiziano declined to answer. 

3) Tiziano provided this video which confirms the pounds position in relation to kilograms: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m9I_An6mFBI

This thread will remain locked. Let's get back to the regularly scheduled programming. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 2