Tiziano's scale is set to 'lbs' yet he claims it's 'kgs'

bruce1337

This is all very similar to brad castleberry who lifts fake plates in public gyms for YouTube and was offered 10k to come to a powerlifting meet to demonstrate hid actual strength and never did. I don't think tiziano was joking with the 2 plate transfer thing I think he is just running out of ideas of how to fake being strong

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, martincerven said:

I know that thickness of the wire is important, but what about hand of the clock - teleport in Ironmind video at 3:48?

Set the quality to 1080p, I don't think this can be attributed to compression or glitching, I've shot and edited a lot of videos and clocks don't skip randomly like that 😀

The clock does it throughout the video every minute before and after.  Framerate, resolution, etc., could have been changed for the worse by Ironmind when they did their editing.  It isn't really a good basis for argument unfortunately.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

I think that was just him trolling/joking. I don’t think he attempted it to look real. It was meant to look fake.

He’s making fake plates out of styrofoam, when he could just show the scales after lifting, which was original intention of this discussion.

Idk, people ask him for simple proof and he’s spending time on trolling with fake weights:

38 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

You think? Quite brazen given the hot water he is in. Maybe I wasn’t reading into the caption enough.

45 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

I don't think tiziano was joking with the 2 plate transfer thing I think he is just running out of ideas of how to fake being strong

Agreed.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

This is kinda like when Frank Abagnale became a security consultant for banks  I would like to have Tiziano as one of the official gripper cert judges.

catchmeifyoucan(1).thumb.jpg.591853ccbf14b011185ece653d2b06c7.jpg

• Haha 20

3 minutes ago, Jared P said:

catchmeifyoucan(1).thumb.jpg.591853ccbf14b011185ece653d2b06c7.jpg

I'm dying right now 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Allen Heineck said:

And why?

He hires an expensive strength coach, cheats in a complicated way and misses details that seem very obvious.  For what?

There's is no Nike endorsement or picture on a Wheaties box waiting.  

Same reason people cheat in any other thing. Validation. 

• Like 1

my fav cameo so far was when Sam came in and said I curl inches son…

I picture it like out of Snatch or Lock, stock… any Guy Ritchie movie.. haha

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I think that was just him trolling/joking. I don’t think he attempted it to look real. It was meant to look fake.

Na Those are just the spacers he used to make that big Vbar Stack!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Boulderbrew said:

the weights looked quite fake to me

You mean like when he casually picked them up and sauntered away with them, flopping like cardboard lol?

• Like 1

🎶Tizzie Tizzie Tizzie can’t you see.

The lifts you post, look suspect to me.

Tizzie Tizzie Tizzie can’t you see.

Illegitimate closing of all C.oC’s🎶

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cannon said:

I don't know what to make of that. I ran around and measured quite a few and cannot get below 0.310" on anything. I am seeing my initial math was wrong and 7.83 is 0.308, not 0.307" so I at least corrected that in my original question about this. At this point, maybe my calipers suck, I cannot deny your result. Although it still doesn't make sense to me because a 0.312" should never get down to 0.308". I don't know what to make of that. 

As a side note, I have 2x COC4s bought in early 2017 which both have springs at about 0.307" / 7.8mm. I made sure the caliper was zero'd correctly, and have tested it with standard allen keys, but obviously not 100% definitive as with anything. Here is one of them at 0.3065" / 7.77mm:

They have been sitting in air-tight storage for about 7 years now

COC4 Spring 3.jpg

COC4 Spring 2.jpg

COC4 Spring 1.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jared P said:

I just measured all 5 of my CoC 4s.

Depending on how much pressure I use to close the caliper after touching, I can get a result as low as 7.83-7.86mm on most of them. But if I stop the caliper right as it barely touches the spring, my results are closer to 7.89-7.92mm.

So I guess it's kind of arbitrary.

Would be curious to hear what other people's 4s measure at.

Refer to my response to Cannon - I have 2 at about the 7.77mm range (one at 0.3065"). Haven't rated them but will one day I'm sure

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

When Tiziano first opened them on camera he failed to close them. Then a day later he filmed himself finally closing it. You can probably easily deduce what happened here. 

Do you remember how close his first attempt was out of the package?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dean Clohesy said:

As a side note, I have 2x COC4s bought in early 2017 which both have springs at about 0.307" / 7.8mm. I made sure the caliper was zero'd correctly, and have tested it with standard allen keys, but obviously not 100% definitive as with anything. Here is one of them at 0.3065" / 7.77mm:

They have been sitting in air-tight storage for about 7 years now

COC4 Spring 3.jpg

COC4 Spring 2.jpg

COC4 Spring 1.jpg

This #4 is disgusting in spread.

Just now, dubyagrip said:

This #4 is disgusting in spread.

75.72mm - a good paperweight 😅

• Haha 1

Lol ok guys let's get the shitposting out of our system 😅 

36 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Do you remember how close his first attempt was out of the package?

Screenshot_20240205-205421_Instagram.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Screenshot_20240205-205421_Instagram.jpg

Wait. That was his first attempt and then he closed it how soon after…..

14 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Lol ok guys let's get the shitposting out of our system 😅 

Nah. This is good. Let’s keep going

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

Nah. This is good. Let’s keep going

A day of dogpiling the ol' boy with memes is good enough.  😁

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

A day of dogpiling the ol' boy with memes is good enough.  😁

I’m coming back soon and I just hate cheaters so much. I have competed and many have seen what I can close in person and I invite anyone to come up to NY and train with me. I don’t hide with bs excuses. I traveled to AZ on a work trip and contacted Aaron c directly and traveled over an hr after work to close two of his 4s in front of him the same night and one of them twice. Famous 4s that Paul knight and tim struse and Aaron have closed. In competition, only prime Andrew duriant has beaten me in grippers and I wasnt prime at the time. And honestly at my absolutely peak, my mm7 cert I could have easily closed the mm8 and had a chance at 9 but got injured right after the 7 and had hand surgery then the pandemic with the gyms closing and then life got in the way. And ps I never touch a PED either which I can’t say for everyone of big gripper closers…..I knew this guy was a fake from day one 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 3