190.25 x 3

191.5 x 3

192.75 x3

Chest Expander

Baby inch negs 3x3 both hands

baby inch deload

left and right

7,78 seconds

sloppy log again but running late. For some reason workout took 2.5 hours... 

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 5

last night did 20 minutes stretching

This morning Concept 2 5 min warm up 10x20seconds on 40 seconds rest and 5 min cool down.. Trying to slowly incorporate HIIT again. My grip gains where better when I cut them out but lets see how it goes.. Maybe i'll cycle it

10 min stretching

Long day yesterday, up at 4, worked out 2.5 hours, 9 hours in the sun and hung with my girl until 11. I'm not 20 anymore i'm finding out.

• Like 5

30 is the new 20 , I do know how feel.

• Like 3

warm ups

kbs swings TGU

WD2

2h levering 3x3

Bending suedes

DO 

60d

.2625 DR

6.5x 1/4 G5 one in suede+leathers 

6.5 G5 suede and sude combo

Reverse

60d

5.75x1/4 DR

7 x1/4 CRS

DO ISOS G5 6" double, bent

Levertop

34lbsx3

35lbsz2 

extensor bands

i'll add times later after i watch videso. For now its just important to log it down.

Been crazy busy lately, rushing again. But it was a good workout

• Like 6

to lazy to edit log now for bend times. But tonight 150 Indian club swings and 20 minutes stretching.

Jackhammered get below rebar, like 6 hours between two days. Then dropped with bobcat and chain. Tomorrow we will bust it up and send chunks threw the window. Tore quite a few beer caps tonight too.

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 6

6000m on Concept 2 30 mins 12 minutes of an intense core focused yoga.. really worked up  a sweat

• Like 3

tonight 20 minutes yoga.... Just had a few beers with a friend. I'm ready for bed. Had quite the workout at work today. Broke it up, had to climb up ladder to load out window. Hardest concrete I’ve ever worked with. Million degrees too.

678B18E7-C69C-4D5B-9740-C041BE2EDC9F.jpeg

2C1AB0EB-E7F8-43BE-9C64-F5B6F4FB6981.jpeg

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 6

warmups

kb swings 71lbs 10x7 and 55lbs 10x3

TGU 35lbx3 both hands 55lbsx1 both hands 44lbsx1 both hands

Chest Expander

Ring pull ups 15lbs 2x1 16lbs 2x2

NN2" Handle 3x3

227.5 x 3

232.5 x 3

235 x 3

Level Negatives loadable inch handle

Left

88 x 5 

89 x5 

90 x5

Right      

88 x 5 

89 x  5

90 x 5

RGT Holds 

75.5 x8  seconds

75.5 x 10 

75.75x 7

Right

78 x 10 

78.25x 8

78.25_x6 

RGT Thumbless Deadlift

Left 

83.5 x 2

84 x 2

84.5 x 2

Right 

85.5 x 2

86 x2 

86.5 x 2 2

Moontop - 

Left 

18.5x 1 

18.75x 1 

19 x 1

19.25 x 1 

Right   

16.5x 1 

16.75 x 1 

17 x 1 

17.25 x1

Sledge Rotations 2 sets of 10 each way

extensor bands

I'm surprised my grip wasn't fried... I really worked it yesterday.  Its been about 1 year with Jedd as a coach. Or next week will be. Id like to thank everyone for all the support so far. Cant wait to see what the next year brings for all of us. Only thing im a little disappointed in is my bending progress. But its been slowly getting there. And thats not Jedds fault. My body can  only take so much. And I dont like pushing it because of the work I do. 

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 7

It looks like you had a pretty hard day at work on Friday. Thought I had hard jobs. It looks like one hell of a work out you had . busting up concrete is no joke. 

Edited by John Knowlton
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

It looks like you had a pretty hard day at work on Friday. Thought I had hard jobs. It looks like one hell of a work out you had . busting up concrete is no joke. 

Yeah it was. I enjoy this work though. There is something wrong with me but I love it.

I only get to do jobs like this 2-5 times a year. So when I do them I can really notice how much stronger my hands are picking up all those pieces of concrete.  This time I really noticed a difference. 

• Like 1

That’s cool. Nice to know all your hard work of working out pays off.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

That’s cool. Nice to know all your hard work of working out pays off.

Yup, that being said, i'd be happy if i never had to work like that again.. 🤣

My 2.5 Crusher handle was forwarded to a different address because it was labeled wrong.. Not sure what that means if they caught it in time or they delivered it.. Went to a city south of Boston. I contacted FBBC last night to see what address he filled out. Who knows if he will respond. I don't like to badmouth people, especially over the internet, face to face is one thing. 

But their customer service is very slow.. I think he will probably make it right, but I don't feel confident he will respond in time. Hope i'm wrong and he makes it right somehow.. I'll contact USPS tomorrow too. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

My 2.5 Crusher handle was forwarded to a different address because it was labeled wrong.. Not sure what that means if they caught it in time or they delivered it.. Went to a city south of Boston. I contacted FBBC last night to see what address he filled out. Who knows if he will respond. I don't like to badmouth people, especially over the internet, face to face is one thing. 

But their customer service is very slow.. I think he will probably make it right, but I don't feel confident he will respond in time. Hope i'm wrong and he makes it right somehow.. I'll contact USPS tomorrow too. 

That’s a bummer and I hope it works out for you. The last time I bought something from FBBC John Beatty owned the company and the customer service was excellent back in those days.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gerryg said:

That’s a bummer and I hope it works out for you. The last time I bought something from FBBC John Beatty owned the company and the customer service was excellent back in those days.

Thank you. I don't think the owner Andrew is a bad guy. When i ordered my steel from him it took a couple months. It eventually came and he gave me a partial refund. He's just slow to respond to emails.. He kinda makes it clear on the website though.  

I don't want to badmouth people over the internet unless I really don't like someone.  

But as a business owner, the second you take money from a customer...  You owe it to them to make them feel comfortable and satisfied.  Now idk whats going to happen? If it got delivered to another address, if its at a post office south in Quincy or what..  Thats not a good feeling. Hopefully he responds tomorrow or I get another update on the USPS website.. All it says

ALERT "Your item was forwarded to a different address at 7:58 am on July 15, 2023 in QUINCY, MA. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect".

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Thank you. I don't think the owner Andrew is a bad guy. When i ordered my steel from him it took a couple months. It eventually came and he gave me a partial refund. He's just slow to respond to emails.. He kinda makes it clear on the website though.  

I don't want to badmouth people over the internet unless I really don't like someone.  

But as a business owner, the second you take money from a customer...  You owe it to them to make them feel comfortable and satisfied.  Now idk whats going to happen? If it got delivered to another address, if its at a post office south in Quincy or what..  Thats not a good feeling. Hopefully he responds tomorrow or I get another update on the USPS website.. All it says

ALERT "Your item was forwarded to a different address at 7:58 am on July 15, 2023 in QUINCY, MA. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect".

Sorry to hear this Joe. Man those Crushers aren't cheap either. 

I recently ordered from FBBC and I used the closest post office address to have it delivered. Even though I ordered the stuff months before I had to move, I heard the horror stories about how long it takes. Luckily it did make it to the correct post office but it took a long time. I rushed home to make sure everything was the right size and thankfully it was. 

It's a shame what's happening over there because imo FBBC might be the top of the line for grip gear. Just wish there was more communication and customer service going forward. 

Keep us updated if you don't mind on how this all pans out. At a minimum you deserve an apology and a new handle sent out immediately to the correct address. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

That sucks. I hate when these things happen. When you buy something and it gets lost or doesn't arrive, it's really stressful.

I remember ordering a guitar once and it ended up just standing in a corner in a warehouse in New Jersey for a month without moving. It was a real pain in the a$$ to get USPS to locate the package.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Sorry to hear this Joe. Man those Crushers aren't cheap either. 

I recently ordered from FBBC and I used the closest post office address to have it delivered. Even though I ordered the stuff months before I had to move, I heard the horror stories about how long it takes. Luckily it did make it to the correct post office but it took a long time. I rushed home to make sure everything was the right size and thankfully it was. 

It's a shame what's happening over there because imo FBBC might be the top of the line for grip gear. Just wish there was more communication and customer service going forward. 

Keep us updated if you don't mind on how this all pans out. At a minimum you deserve an apology and a new handle sent out immediately to the correct address. 

Thank you...He responded last night.. He has the proper address on file and he said it looks like the PO is trying to get it back to me. I'm happy he responded fast. That's what I was worried about. 

I was so excited to see what I pull on that. It should be more than the RGT.  But it is what it is. I'm sure i'll get it eventually.

• Like 2

33mins 6000m Concept 2 and 10 minutes of stretching

back to the pit this morning to break up the rest of the concrete.

lost 4lbs. not sure if its the hard work i've been doing, or stress from losing my friend Paul. Its getting bad, his nephew is probably getting banned from the assisted living place, he keeps harassing her..   I like this new girl alot, i actually think she likes me more than i like her and I really do like her.. But she's a handful. Right now i'm just focusing on my grip and bending and just let everything else play itself out.

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 7

That’s a great idea. Just let it play out to see how it goes. Losing somebody so close it’s gonna take time. Just keep up the good work. Keep moving forward It will work out and be OK.

Edited by John Knowlton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

That’s a great idea. Just let it play out to see how it goes. Losing somebody so close it’s gonna take time. Just keep up the good work. Keep moving forward It will work out and be OK.

Thanks John all is good. I just get overwhelmed when too many things are happening at once. 

UNDERSTANDABLE, 

• Like 1

warm ups

kbs swings and tgu 

Switched up RGT to doubles

Left

86x2

86.25x1

86x1

85x1

84.75x1

Right

86x2

86.25x2

86.5x2

86.75x2

87x1

NN 2x5 Pinch sucked

140x2

139x2

138.5x2

140x1

140.5x1

NN 2" thumbless

191.5x3

192.75x3

194x3

Baby inch deload 

Left

7"- 8 seconds

7"-10 seconds

6"-9 seconds    Lowered resistance on bands

Right

7"-8 seconds

7"-10 seconds

6" -8 seconds lowered resistance 

Baby inch negs

3x3 both hands

extensor bands

thats it, kept it simple. I didn't really hit my numbers this week except for RGT w/right hand. 

Left hand was dead kept dropping weight and couldn't hit 2 reps. Id imagine all the work i'm doing and the heat has something to do with it.  Also what ever ab sprain i got a month ago from jackhammering has come and go but its worse today and more widespread. I'm hurting. 

• Like 4

You might not have hit your numbers, but it’s still very good workout

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

You might not have hit your numbers, but it’s still very good workout

Thanks John. I’m super sore today. It’s an ibuprofen morning.

• Like 1