The Double D Gripper Log

DuTCH

Thanks T!

I am still at the heavy singles, but i think i will not go for 6 days, instead i'll do 4 days, 1 off, 4 days 2 off. Next week i'll have a little grip meet with ze djermááns.. Lh is really close the #3, best attempt was under 0,5cm. RH on the elite is just really nice, but not there.. Keep hitting 0,5cm..  Got the Elite from shrug, and he tested it at 3.4, but no less, maybe a bit more.. Well, i am never sure about how hard it is, so after 6 all out attempts i picked up #3 to see if i was strong enough to close it.. Well, no problem! could say that's a PR!

Dutch, keep going your doing great. Let all know how the grip meet goes

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuTCH

• Martin_Arildsson

• dannyboy

• mobsterone

3rd day of the negatives.. Don't really like them. Just sitting in front of TV watching time goes by to do another set. I do feel i am stronger. I like to mix negatives up with OC. Tomorrow is the last day, day 4, and then it's two days rest and i'll close that Elite!!!

3rd day of the negatives.. Don't really like them. Just sitting in front of TV watching time goes by to do another set. I do feel i am stronger. I like to mix negatives up with OC. Tomorrow is the last day, day 4, and then it's two days rest and i'll close that Elite!!!

what are you using for the negs theo? im using my elite. my guess is your using your #4?

No, don't have a #4 yet... I will receive a new 2005 #3 and #4 this week. I use a RB365, same as #4 for negatives.. Sometimes the BBSE and RB330N... that's a bit easier on the hands :blush

No, don't have a #4 yet... I will receive a new 2005 #3 and #4 this week. I use a RB365, same as #4 for negatives.. Sometimes the BBSE and RB330N... that's a bit easier on the hands :blush

your gripper collection is getting huge man lol.

My buddy makes fun of me for having to many grip ''toys''. I have 8 total.

They just dont get it theo, and they never will. In all honesty, sometimes i dont get it either lol.

Edited by dannyboy

Yup, nice collection i got.. Now there is something i couldn't resist, and that's ordering some new RB grippers! Man, i totally lost it, but since i have a job for the summer, i want to spend some cash while i still can :blush It's easy for me, just wire some money and i got some grippers! :)

I ordered a RB260N and a RB300N...

grippers i got:

IM #1

IM #2

IM #3

New IM #3

New IM #4

RB240

RB330N

RB365 ext. handle

BBE

BBSE

soon to come

RB260N

RB300N

Did some pinch training too. I got 57,5kg.. That's some decent progress, because before the swiss comp i only got 40kg.. This weekend i will try the euro setup, anxious to see if i can get a lift off on 80kg.. Burkhardt has all the goodies a gripmaniac needs, an INCH, blob 50.... will be fun!

btw, i also did some bending, horrible.. could only manage a 8mm bar (or was i dreamin')

Yup, nice collection i got.. Now there is something i couldn't resist, and that's ordering some new RB grippers! Man, i totally lost it, but since i have a job for the summer, i want to spend some cash while i still can  :blush  It's easy for me, just wire some money and i got some grippers! :)

grippers i got:

IM #1

IM #2

IM #3

New IM #3

New IM #4

RB240

RB330N

RB365 ext. handle

BBE

BBSE

soon to come

RB260N

RB300N

Did some pinch training too. I got 57,5kg.. That's some decent progress, because before the swiss comp i only got 40kg.. This weekend i will try the euro setup, anxious to see if i can get a lift off on 80kg.. Burkhardt has all the goodies a gripmaniac needs, an INCH, blob 50.... will be fun!

btw, i also did some bending, horrible.. could only manage a 8mm bar (or was i dreamin')

Good job on improving the pinching buddy. Also nice collection of grippers!

Yup, nice collection i got.. Now there is something i couldn't resist, and that's ordering some new RB grippers! Man, i totally lost it, but since i have a job for the summer, i want to spend some cash while i still can  :blush  It's easy for me, just wire some money and i got some grippers! :)

grippers i got:

IM #1

IM #2

IM #3

New IM #3

New IM #4

RB240

RB330N

RB365 ext. handle

BBE

BBSE

soon to come

RB260N

RB300N

Good job on improving the pinching buddy. Also nice collection of grippers!

yea that really is a nice collection!!! damn

Theo, based on your pinch progress, you should be pinching about 135kg on my device right now.

???

do you live near a nuclear plant or something??

Haaaa :) i can only hope so David... I do have some strange horns growing out of my skull, and when i am angry i look a bit greenish.... :blink This weekend i will test my strength on some of the events of the EM. See how i am doing..

My hands are a bit tired, i worked all day dragging containers around the street as a garbage man. This does effect training a bit. Today i did a elite and #3 attempt. They went ok, but not as expected. I wanted to do a heavy squat session, but our gym was closed :angry: So not 100% strength.. But it went ok.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=2852

My hands are a bit tired, i worked all day dragging containers around the street as a garbage man. This does effect training a bit. Today i did a elite and #3 attempt. They went ok, but not as expected. I wanted to do a heavy squat session, but our gym was closed :angry:  So not 100% strength.. But it went ok.

Don't worry Big Guy, we all gotta work for a living :angry: I know you'll be back stronger than ever :happy

My hands are a bit tired, i worked all day dragging containers around the street as a garbage man. This does effect training a bit. Today i did a elite and #3 attempt. They went ok, but not as expected. I wanted to do a heavy squat session, but our gym was closed :angry:  So not 100% strength.. But it went ok.

oh my god theo! Thats so close. :bow

maybe you could close it with a deeper set? have you tried that yet?

Well, last saturday i had a little griptogether with the GERMANS>> It was very nice, and we enjoyed ourselves very good with all the stuff burki and others brought with them. Thanks to Burkhard and Hauke and Nina for the food and the hospitality!

As usual Franky and i are battling eachother down, with everything we can find.. Result? Franky won with pinch, but with a slight difference, as opposed to the 13kg at the Swiss.. V-bar, me.. R-ring, me. (burki lifted more than me... :dry ) Little big horn, he pussied out.. Bending, franky ofcourse, grippers he can close harder with parallel, but i can no-set better, stronger lefty!!!! Anyway, i had a great time, had some good meals on the BBQ.

Got a little present from moser, a pinch apparatus!! He will get a keg of beer from the brand GROLSCH!

After a lot of grippers and pinching, i tried the MM1 dud, nearly closed it. Stupid that i didn't do it before when i was fresh.

Put it in my gallery later on. I also repped an easy #3 for 8, and franky did 9..

Sunday i was sore, and today i realized the EM is only away 11 days.. So i went to the gym for some OH lifts. Workout went as followed. btw, i did it on my loading pin.

BH- 120x3

BH- 140x3

BH- 160x2

RH 180kgx1

RH 210kgx1

RH 215kgx1

I was surprised i managed it. Took almost a full hour! Anyway, i figure with some moderate intense workouts i will be able to get some higher numbers.

Sounds like a great time Dutch...Nice job on all those events!!

Well, last saturday i had a little griptogether with the GERMANS>> It was very nice, and we enjoyed ourselves very good with all the stuff burki and others brought with them. Thanks to Burkhard and Hauke and Nina for the food and the hospitality!

As usual Franky and i are battling eachother down, with everything we can find.. Result? Franky won with pinch, but with a slight difference, as opposed to the 13kg at the Swiss.. V-bar, me.. R-ring, me. (burki lifted more than me...  :dry ) Little big horn, he pussied out.. Bending, franky ofcourse, grippers he can close harder with parallel, but i can no-set better, stronger lefty!!!! Anyway, i had a great time, had some good meals on the BBQ.

Got a little present from moser, a pinch apparatus!! He will get a keg of beer from the brand GROLSCH!

After a lot of grippers and pinching, i tried the MM1 dud, nearly closed it. Stupid that i didn't do it before when i was fresh.

Put it in my gallery later on. I also repped an easy #3 for 8, and franky did 9..

Sunday i was sore, and today i realized the EM is only away 11 days.. So i went to the gym for some OH lifts. Workout went as followed. btw, i did it on my loading pin.

BH- 120x3

BH- 140x3

BH- 160x2

RH 180kgx1

RH 210kgx1

RH 215kgx1

I was surprised i managed it. Took almost a full hour! Anyway, i figure with some moderate intense workouts i will be able to get some higher numbers.

Great job on the MM1 nearly closing it when tired and reppin your easy #3 plus improving your pinch

Wow...Nice Theo have you tried it double overhand? Not to take away from your great thickbar accomplishment!!

Yeah, i tried it. I can get to around 150kg...