• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuTCH

• Martin_Arildsson

• dannyboy

• mobsterone

Thanks geo, appreciate it!

Sounds like you should both get inline for the MM1!!!

Good job! :rock

Thanks man!! Damn, you are repping that #3 almost like you were repping that #2 when you started.. !! Great! See what you can do on the elite now!

the elite is still a brick theo. Your so close on yours, thats amazing.

Dannyboy 9 reps!  :rock

was 12 last night! 20 will be amazing. IF i get there.

Sounds like you should both get inline for the MM1!!!

yea like i told you last night, may as well get in line now. By the time your turn comes up itll be a ways away.

Edited by dannyboy

Yeah we should get in line.. When is the next round??

I put an attempt of the elite in my gallery.. So close!

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3041

Strong attempt.

However, you should master this Elite first before going for the MM1.

The original MM1 might be as hard as your Elite.

Thanks for the advice, i will master it! I will probably need to be overcrushing this little baby before the MM1 ;)

Theo,

Awesome....get in line!! by the time it's your turn you will have that sucker mastered!!

you guys are doing great, and that line in the MM1 should be crowded soon with you two coming on board :D

Hmmm, had 3 days off from grippers.. Funny thing happened tonight.

Closed the ELITE!! twice! GOt it on tape, but first send it to wanna so he can upload it.. Pretty good ey...

Big jump actually, not closing a 3.25 at the euros to closing a 3.4 elite.. (shrug rated it..)

Congrats, Theo.

Awesome improvement.

Next time we'll meet will be tough. :yikes

Closed the ELITE!! twice! GOt it on tape, but first send it to wanna so he can upload it.. Pretty good ey...

Big jump actually, not closing a 3.25 at the euros to closing a 3.4 elite.. (shrug rated it..)

Well done, although you cannot compare a gripper rated according to the Euro system with one rated by someone using an unspecified method and using a set of grippers not linked to the Euro set of grippers.

I had absolutely no doubt you would do it with just a little rest!! Great video BTW!!!

You're a BEAST Theo! BEAST i tell ya!!!!

Well done, although you cannot compare a gripper rated according to the Euro system with one rated by someone using an unspecified method and using a set of grippers not linked to the Euro set of grippers.

I know, i know..... :( Aaah well, it is still an Elite :tongue

Du auch, du volume monster!!

Thanks man! I will be watching you too!! ;)

Tried to do that thumbless OH lift. Pretty strange lift. Tried between the legs and standing behind the barbell. I got 100kg both hands. So that is allright, nothing special.

Then did some levering. Not very strong, but still allright. Did a few sets of 3 with 3,5kg. GOt ways to go, but there is time..

Then wanted to do grippers, wich was a no go. Strange... :)

Check out the link I gave yer to my log. I have some work am and some work PM. That helps keep strength up for grippers which take just 20 minutes to train.

Always checking it!!

Not much done.. Some sledge work with 8lbs.. Feels fine, just have to get more of a feel to it and not land it on top of my hand..

Did V-bar, feels good, been a bit off though. But getting there. Planning another session this week for the 'feel' of it.

RT work too, went allright. Working with 80%.

Couldn't duplicate the Elite close, but that's not priority. I noticed a HUGE strenght decrease when doing other gripwork first. So that will be my focus, to keep strenght up. Since the champion contest places grippers last.....

Where is dannyboy at?

Felt a bit overtrained overall with the hands. Took whole weekend off.

Did a gripper workout this morning.

Warmup on #1

BH reps on filed #2

LH a few attempts on a pretty hard HG300

RH a few attempts on BBE, came within a hair... That was much better than last week

Strapholds:

LH 3 sets with my filed #2 with 2,5kg

RH 3 sets with #3 with 1,25kg for 10 seconds

Pretty good session.

V-bar is going allright. Working really slow with my smaller and slicker v-bar. I didn't train with this one for the euros, and i did for other contest. Since the euro was a bit dissapointing i hope this change of bar will help.

Finished with 115kg both hands for reps. Slowly raising weight by the week.