The Double D Gripper Log

DuTCH

I broke my loading pin warming up for Rolling Thunder work (I think I had your max loaded ha ha) and so my last session will be tonight.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuTCH

• Martin_Arildsson

• dannyboy

• mobsterone

Same thing happened to me once, metal tiredness or sth..

But why on earth would you tell that you had my max loaded?? Are you trying to psychologically give yourself an advantage?

Who knows my loading pin weighs 15kg and i never included it in my lifted weights... nanananaaaahhh!

:tongue

Ok guys, i'm off.. I'll be getting on the train in an hour, everything packed in a backpack..

I'll be checkin' in later,

Glamour love and respect! :rock

(El Puristo)

• 2 weeks later...

For all my fans who want to stay updated on my training (Hi mom and dad!) it can be found not in here but here

For all my fans who want to stay updated on my training (Hi mom and dad!) it can be found not in here but here

Thanks for the first link, Theo :mosher

Thanks for sharing! :bow

• 1 month later...

Nice feats, Theo!

Thanks Flo!

Some things i did before, but i thought let's tape it, it's always nice to see some vids.. I think people should post more vids!!!

Are you going to the FIBO? Any idea if there will be some AW done? Inch dumbells that are lying around??

Thanks Flo!

Some things i did before, but i thought let's tape it, it's always nice to see some vids.. I think people should post more vids!!!

Are you going to the FIBO? Any idea if there will be some AW done? Inch dumbells that are lying around??

Yes, I will go! No AW, no Inch DBs, as far as I know, but a nice Strongman Contest on saturday. Will you go too?

Yup!

I am also going on saturday, so PM me with your phone nr.. maybe we can get together for a chat!