• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• egg_uk

• pdfk20

• Alawadhi

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT JOB on that 100kg man :rock Getting my RT for my birthday, along with a few other grip and strongman goodies:D

Thanks malachi, you'll enjoy the RT when you get it, it's sometthing you can improve at real fast (i got from 80kg to 100kg very qucikly) if you put the time and work in.

took delivery of a hammar sports vice gripper great quality piece of kit i'm most likely going to use this as part of tonight's session.

Edited by CoC#3

cheers goju!

Went to they whey hq to collect the inch today. Had a little grip session while over there, thanks again to dunk and steve for making me and my bro welcome. Highlights of the day were:

1. Some massive dents in the #3.5 from both me and Mob, both of us closed the RB330N aswell. I closed some hard #3s aswell.

2. Realising dunkster's #4 is a monster!

3. Seeing mob lift the inch and 2 finger blob. Awesome stuff.

4. My bro at age 11 doing 45kg on the vbar and 40kg (i think) on the pinch.

5. Me clean and pressing the blob.

I wasn't able to deadift the 78kg inch (front bell was staying on the floor spinning around) but now that i have one to practice on i'm going to change that!

Edited by CoC#3

It was good to se you again Sam if it was only for a min before you had to go. No doubt i will see you again maybe at the team event.

It was good to se you again Sam if it was only for a min before you had to go. No doubt i will see you again maybe at the team event.

yeah nice 2 see you aswell mate, shame to have to leave just as it got busy but that's how it is with british rail :upsidedwn

If i've got money i'm gonna be at the cully novice (hopefully) and i'm going to try to make the team event.

Dunk said he only just made it of the train. Know that would have been funny.

haha that was close but there was a minute or so to spare!

for some reason the train decided to arrive at the arsey platform at paignton meaning i had to cart that inch over the platform bridge - managed ok but i was getting some seriously funny looks from a group of stupid chavs.

That sounds like cardio to me and here we were having a nice chat and you had to spoil it.

LOL! Cardio and deadlifting that crate from a low height, 2 things i've never been any good at! :D

How did your training go today mate?

Ok thank's i'm getting there, should be up to speed for the team event. then 4 weeks after that it's the Englands so i have to pull my finger out. Still don't know the England events so makes it a bit hard to train for them.

Ok thank's i'm getting there, should be up to speed for the team event. then 4 weeks after that it's the Englands so i have to pull my finger out. Still don't know the England events so makes it a bit hard to train for them.

Great stuff. I decided to pull out of the team event as 1 i'm a fat bastard and had no chance of making the weight and 2. i'm not very strong and i felt i'd be letting Al down.

Where is the Englands being held?

5. Me clean and pressing the blob.

With one hand!!!? That is awesome!

20kg blob - about 50 lifts within a few hours, with a load of cleans thrown in. One handed, obviously. This blob is a little bit harder than lifting 5 11s, but not by much. Thanks.

knackered but i played around with the inch for a bit i can get it easily if i put 2 fingers on the side of the front bell to minimize the rotation of it. I think i will manage to lift it soon. Also tried out my new vice gripper after some kip, i am pretty close to closing it on the hardest setting, i think i probably could if i was fresh.

cheers mike!

played with the inch again,

RH only - 20 assisted lifts with the inch, trying to focus on holding it at the top. Forearms are blown.

Sam here's a video of your blob lifts and inch presses as well as a couple of other bits from yesterday.

Sam here's a video of your blob lifts and inch presses as well as a couple of other bits from yesterday.

Great lifts Sam!

Sweet lifts Sam! :rock