Double Overhand Bending Race With...

EricMilfeld

Deaner, I just added your name to the title of our log, finally! :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smp76

• EricMilfeld

• burner

• Dude

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric- Thanks and I hope you heal up quickly.

Sean- I haven't heard from Ironmind,I guess we will be Bastards before we can get on the ironmind list. Saturady or sunday is good, who's in the tournament? I'm off at 2 or so Saturday and Sunday, should be able to hook up one or the other.

Sean is growing out his hair so he can braid it like the little girl he is. I will take you guys up on the Bastard cert. for this Sunday. Someone should send Ron a FBBC so he can be a Bastard. Were we going to wait until the 6" to certify?? whatever, doesn't matter

Eric- Heal up bro. Don't let that injury get any worse. That sucks. Mike Spike = bent with ease : up next Edgin = DESTROYED

Eric,

GET BETTER NOW! getting well soon does not help anyone.

Deaner,

It is a team dual tournament and we have fourteen school all 4A so it should be a great long weekend. Normal sixteen man bracket and we go all the way back for third place. So that will be a 6:00 am to 9:00pm festival of wrestling madness.

I spent all night drooling over the fine FBBC stock and wrapped one up and starred at it for about a minute before shaking off my gaze like a lecherous old man who looks a bit to long at a younger woman and ran from the garage. The image still haunts me...

-Sean

Sean is growing out his hair so he can braid it like the little girl he is.

Do you think it would help?

I will take you guys up on the Bastard cert. for this Sunday.

Yeah, I think Deaner and I will try to get that Bastard cert this Sunday. We are both bastards anyway so it is time to get it certified.

Were we going to wait until the 6" to certify??

Yeah, but I think it would be nice to start out slow and then work my way into being a HUGE BASTARD, I mean how can a "girl" just jump into being a HUGE BASTARD without risking her reputation?

Eric-  Heal up bro.  Don't let that injury get any worse.  That sucks.  Mike Spike = bent with ease    :  up next Edgin = DESTROYED

-Sean

Sean - Your a wrestling coach? I'm a fellow grappler as well, didnt even to pay attention that it was wrestling you were coaching.

I emailed John this morning to ask about judges and what not and told him I would be emailing him soon about shipping quotes for some stuff. Eric said the steel from MS stock that I bought felt similar to the bastard stock.

If so I might take a shot at the grand bastard cert if feeling ballsy :whistel . I was very close with the other night on the vid first time trying a 5.5", got it to 2 1/4 before giving up (which I didnt realize I was so close at the time) so maybe I'll get lucky and get it.

Ron,

God for the Grand Bastard you Ballsy muther trucker!!!! No point in breaking yourself in slow if you are killing those 5.5"ers!

Good to see another grapller on the board, I know there are many but it is always nice to see. :D Nice videos to by the way.

-Sean

Sean said get ballsy so I figured what the hell and had another bending workout tonight with the IM pads.

All CRS

(1) 1/4" x 6" hex

(1) 5/16" x 6.5"

(1) 5/16" x 6"

(1) 5/16" x 5.5"

(1) 5/16 x 5" failed

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=3546

Those guys bending the 5" x 5/16" god damn :bow . Tonight was actually the 1st time I've ever tried a 5" piece of anything so i'm happy it moved. Kind of gave up early on it because my skin is tearing off everywhere. I can only go for like a minute or so otherwise I'm shot when I stop and try to start again. Plus there was some good pressure on my right hand, which I think was from the jagged burrs that are left from nipping it with a pair of bolt cutters.

Once again not sure where this steel stands next to the FBBC stuff but Eric said it was close so I'm hoping this is somewhat tough CRS and not the same stuff they make paperclips out of and getting my hopes up.

I used up all my PRs, whom is next :rock

Got Ballsy and won! Nice work Ron, nice work indeed. :bow

-Sean

I'm very impressed, Ron! Unless MS sells more than one type of CRS (doubtful) you should mow through the Grand Bastard bar! At the very least, you'll kill the Huge Bastard.

Awesome bending Ron! :bow

Eric: Get well soon!

Ron you are killing us! That is awesome.

Do you wrestle for Vermont?

What weight do you wrestle at?

No wonder your such an animal.

Sean- good idea! I'll see if I can wash the sand out of my vag on Sunday!!!!!!

Eric- I am going to work my way onto that list. I have to figure out a way to video tape!?

Edited by carusom1

Eric- I am going to work my way onto that list.  I have to figure out a way to video tape!?

I look forward to seein' ya there! And, I agree, Ron needs to just slow it down. He's makin' us look real bad!

I agree, Ron has set the bar high for the rest of us slackers and I will be damned if I lose another race! humm...cough..Eric...So I guess we need to get to it on Sunday! :D

Rest up Eric, but not too long Ron might catch you! :yikes

-Sean

Ron you are killing us!  That is awesome.

Do you wrestle for Vermont?

What weight do you wrestle at?

No wonder your such an animal.

In high school I won states in VT 3x at 152, 160, and 160. New Englands got 2nd, 3rd, and 1st. Senior year I got 4th at NHSCA nationals and was actually ranked somehow in wrestlign USA @ 22nd I think. Then I got to college and fractured my back so the trainers won't let me wrestle because I'm a "liability", got to keep the scholarship so I guess its not a total loss.

ron- get a file to file down the sharp ends the bolt cutters leave.

ur pads will last a lot longer if you do this too.

Yea I need to do that because my IM pads have holes through 2 layers of the pads from them digging in. Since bending this really hard stuff the next days my thumb pads are really sore, which I think is from the ends digging in my hands. I might buy another pair soon but I really dont feel like breaking them in again.

Yea I need to do that because my IM pads have holes through 2 layers of the pads from them digging in. Since bending this really hard stuff the next days my thumb pads are really sore, which I think is from the ends digging in my hands. I might buy another pair soon but I really dont feel like breaking them in again.

maybe try unfolding them completely and then refolding them into 3rds in the other direction. i dunno just an idea.

hmmmm.....noticed my thumb pad is all squishy and puffy, like its filled with water. Only the right hand though. Think its from the nail digging into it the other day. Doesn't hurt, just a bunch of extra water or something in it. You guys ever have that?

Maybe its new bending muscles on the way, lol !!!! :rock:rock

Edited by Dude

hmmmm.....noticed my thumb pad is all squishy and puffy, like its filled with water. Only the right hand though. Think its from the nail digging into it the other day. Doesn't hurt, just a bunch of extra water or something in it. You guys ever have that?

Maybe its new bending muscles on the way, lol !!!! :rock  :rock

Cauliflower Palm ;)

I get that fluid build up all the time, usually on the first section of my forefingers. Right now I've got a blood blister on each hand from that evil v-bar.

Well tonight was definitely the night! Motivated by Ron's video and this race as a whole Deaner came over and we did some bending and man was it a great night for some bending and yes, we got it all on tape! :D

Here is what we did:

(1) G5 1/4"X6" Not filmed :tongue

(1) 7" FBBC bar filmed by Deaner

(1) 6.5" IM Red filmed by Deaner

(1) 6" IM Red 1st try failed, the damn thing was way off center and I stopped at 2.5" ends

(1) 6" IM Red 2nd try, filmed by Deaner of center a bit but right at 2" and 2 minutes baby! :yikes PR! :yikes

Jason got the following:

(1) 7" FBBC failed, I call it his warm up, cause this guy never warms up

(1) 7" FBBC bend on film filmed by yours truly.

Man it was a great night. I have PMed John about the cert and Wanngrip for video uploading. So buckle up guys cause the video of me is a slug fest! or as Jason called it " The how many times can Sean punch himself in the face show"

Here is a picture of the bend bars:

Bent Bars Dec.4th 2005

Anyway it was a great night!

-Sean

Nice work guys! Both bastards, congrats. Did you guys order enough FBBC stock to try some cut down pieces to see what a 6" feels like, or even a 6.5"? Can't wait to see the vids, keep at it. :rock