• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smp76

• EricMilfeld

• burner

• Dude

Top Posters In This Topic

:D thats fantastic mate knew you had it in ya,and a big square no doubt to follow at some point! ring me or text or smoke signal when you want me to help with the video and i will make time to get it sorted! you da man bro :bow

Not sure what neg feedback yo have been getting from others, but im all for you pissing them off...Course I am a list chasing DO clown myself.....Hey what is up with the goodbye thing over on Goerner????? Now is not the time to quit, you are too close to the top to go away now. BK

I agree Gazza. Now is not the time to quit buddy. You've never been anything but extremely helpful to me and everyone else you've dealt with I'm sure. So not sure why anyone has a problem with you. And you know the old saying about what they can do... :whistel And while they're doing THAT you'll be clawing your way higher up the list. :cool

Gary, forget those morons and do what you like most.

Now show me what you're made of an kill that 5" Shiny.

Gazza, just don't lsten to those people. They don't want you to go to the top.

I forgot to add this workout from thurday over here too.

My bending was:

1x 60d

1x 6" gr 5

1x IM red

1x 5.25"x5/16" HRS PR This one was tough. Crush down on the short stuff is painful no matter what.

1x 7" Hexabastard PR Finished this one off, I had only been able to put a slight wobble in it last week.

1x 5" IM red moved it a little further than last week.

2x20 pushups to flush everything out.

I think my kink on the longer stuff was a bit stronger.

- Aaron

Marco came over and we did some bending tonight. He got a 6" gr5. I got a PR too.

1x 5.5"x1/4 Gr2 bolt

1x 60d

1x 7"x1/4Sq FBBC

1x 5.5"x1/4Sq FBBC PR

1x 5"x5/16" FBBC Magnificent bastard PR Got it in around 4 minutes to just a little under 2". Much pain

1x 6.5"x5/16" FBBC Big Shiny Bastard attempt to 3" PR ( I was totally wiped before starting this one.)

I am totally wiped after this workout. Did I mention much pain? I am processing the videos right now. Already uploaded the magnificent to Youtube.

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

Marco came over and we did some bending tonight. He got a 6" gr5. I got a PR too.

1x 5.5"x1/4 Gr2 bolt

1x 60d

1x 7"x1/4Sq FBBC

1x 5.5"x1/4Sq FBBC PR

1x 5"x5/16" FBBC Magnificent bastard PR Got it in around 4 minutes to just a little under 2". Much pain

1x 6.5"x5/16" FBBC Big Shiny Bastard attempt to 3" PR ( I was totally wiped before starting this one.)

I am totally wiped after this workout. Did I mention much pain? I am processing the videos right now. Already uploaded the magnificent to Youtube.

- Aaron

Aaron, you nailed a 5" x 5/16" round FBBC bar? Holy cow! Congratulations! That's... magnificent!!!

I'd like to see the video so I can place you way up at the top of the Nailman's list.

....Aaron, you nailed a 5" x 5/16" round FBBC bar? Holy cow! Congratulations! That's... magnificent!!!

I'd like to see the video so I can place you way up at the top of the Nailman's list.

i think, that´s the Video-link:

Congrats Aaron ! :bow:bow

1x 5.5"x1/4 Gr2 bolt

1x 60d

1x 7"x1/4Sq FBBC

1x 5.5"x1/4Sq FBBC PR

- Aaron

Aaron, you nailed a 5" x 5/16" round FBBC bar? Holy cow! Congratulations! That's... magnificent!!!

Thanks Eric, but I thought the rule was 2 minutes for the list. It took about 4minutes for me on this one and all that I had.

- Aaron

Hey guys

what's the difference between bending a square steel by it's flat side and it's sharp side? look here http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...si&img=4913

I see it can only be done on the flat side since the other side is sharp and can't push it with my fingers.

Hey guys

what's the difference between bending a square steel by it's flat side and it's sharp side? look here http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...si&img=4913

I see it can only be done on the flat side since the other side is sharp and can't push it with my fingers.

The flat side is just harder. It can be done both ways.

- Aaron

Did some bending today to see where my elbow and just general level of fitness was:

(1) 60d

(1) Grade 8

(1) Huge Bastard

(1) 5" Grade 8

(1) IM Red

My 7" game is way!!! off!!! Elbow feels okay, was a sliver out on my MM1 Replica but it was right after bending so who knows.

-Sean

1x 5.5"x1/4 Gr2 bolt

1x 60d

1x 7"x1/4Sq FBBC

1x 5.5"x1/4Sq FBBC PR

- Aaron

Thanks Eric, but I thought the rule was 2 minutes for the list. It took about 4minutes for me on this one and all that I had.

- Aaron

You're right, Aaron. I was assuming that you would be certing on the FBBC list, which allows five minutes. Check with Mr. Beatty. But awesome bend, regardless of the time!!!

Did some bending today to see where my elbow and just general level of fitness was:

(1) 60d

(1) Grade 8

(1) Huge Bastard

(1) 5" Grade 8

(1) IM Red

My 7" game is way!!! off!!! Elbow feels okay, was a sliver out on my MM1 Replica but it was right after bending so who knows.

-Sean

Looks like your strength level is still up there, Sean. Good deal!

I bent my first piece of steel today since injuring my thumb. I had to modify my technique a bit to compensate for the fact that my thumb pad still can't handle too much pressure. I took a Red Nail equivalent pre kinked to 30 degrees down to completion. It hurt a good bit, but a full recovery is on the horizon.

1x 5.5"x1/4 Gr2 bolt

1x 60d

1x 7"x1/4Sq FBBC

1x 5.5"x1/4Sq FBBC PR

- Aaron

- Aaron

You're right, Aaron. I was assuming that you would be certing on the FBBC list, which allows five minutes. Check with Mr. Beatty. But awesome bend, regardless of the time!!!

Yes it was with the FBBC list and time was around 4 minutes. Sorry I didn't realize that you just reconized the FBBC certs. I was under the impression that the bends still had to be under 2 minute. My brain fart has passed thanks.

- Aaron

(1) 60d

(1) Grade 8

(1) Huge Bastard

(1) 5" Grade 8

(1) IM Red

-Sean

Strength still looks very good Sean. Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday!

Decided to update my part of this race :D put a couple of bastard rounds away the other day 1 reverse and 1 du been playing around with all 3 styles the last 6mths.

Been also playing with the edgins as well as the stainless an today put away a 6.5"edgin was a struggle those bolts are tuff :D they keep pushin back and i went dizzy a few times :D

Just put a vid in my gallery quality is a bit poo as i had to compress it as it was quite long but i have the original now on disk :bow

:bow Wow mate that was intense i was feeling every crush,thats bending at the very best a 6.5 FBBC edgin im lost for words,heres the link! can u feel it!

Thats awesome Gazza, I had heard the edgins are tough. I bought a few of the 7" variety yesterday to make attempts at if I'm feeling zesty this weekend.

- Aaron

Aaron

Yep the edgins are tough but my 6.5-7 length is abit off at the moment so i struggled on the start with that one.I find i have to train for 6.5-7"stuff or 6.5 and below i have to modify my technique for both more to do with my hands and fingers and bar placement.

I think i have the strength to do a 6"edgin but not shure about under 2mins tho as these bolts like the drill rod fight you all the way.

I also find that after doing battle with the short stuff 5.5 and lower it gives my knuckles a chance to recover :D hard to explain but the short stuff when i crush my fingers dont just move inward but seem to move sideways slightly as well which is really painfull :D but the longer stuff altho painfull to crush doesnt seam to move my fingers sideways like the shorter stuff as i say hard to explain.

Reading about burner saying only 2 people he is aware of have done 2x6" g5s together i might have to explore that :D Maybe a g5 and g8 together or 2 g8s dont know wether these are possible.Also how far of a big g5 would a big g8 be i could go on and on :D