Heaviest Known Gripper Closes

Jared P
Cannon
Message added by Cannon,

This thread is for heaviest gripper close submissions and tracking. Please open separate threads to discuss individual videos.  

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

If you don't care, why put up any videos to the public in the first place?

If you can do something that only a few people has ever acomplished you would of course want to prove that you're the real deal.

Most people who have done this has proved it. Carl by setting multiple world records, Ivan had Larry Wheels as witness when he closed the #4 etc.

Of course you care about it if you bother to post videos on social media.

This is my point exactly. 

We have had our disagreements in the past but clearly the stars have aligned to the point where we agree on this. 

If someone refuses a witness it means a lot.

Multiple people have asked him to do a cert in person. Ivan Cuk even asked to do a live session with him and he refused. That alone is suspicious.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

If you don't care, why put up any videos to the public in the first place?

If you can do something that only a few people has ever acomplished you would of course want to prove that you're the real deal.

Most people who have done this has proved it. Carl by setting multiple world records, Ivan had Larry Wheels as witness when he closed the #4 etc.

Of course you care about it if you bother to post videos on social media.

I was asking the how or why he said that he refused a witness or something like that….I haven’t heard or seen that, so I wanted to know where he’s coming from. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, slazbob said:

I was asking the how or why he said that he refused a witness or something like that….I haven’t heard or seen that, so I wanted to know where he’s coming from. 

It's late for me slazbob, I can't post everything I want to. I do know for a FACT Ivan has asked him to do a live training session and he has refused it. 

19 minutes ago, Londonjoseph said:

It's late for me slazbob, I can't post everything I want to. I do know for a FACT Ivan has asked him to do a live training session and he has refused it. 

I see …that’s a JK move. Thanks for the info.

16 hours ago, stranger said:

@Tiziano Becchio has completed the CoC #3.5 cert on video while opening  up the gripper in the video then completed several other grip certs all around 3.5 strength or higher. 

I don't really know what else people want from him. Could it be fake? Yea, everything you see through a screen and not in person could be. Beside his size is there anything that really makes this questionable? 

Great job @Tiziano Becchio

This is a good post. 

—————————————

Everyone has made their Tiziano opinions clear. There is no rule that dissenting opinions cannot be expressed. However it’s tiresome to see the thread devolve into demands than an opinion be validated. 

Let’s move on. The couple people invested are welcome to use the private message system. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I for one would love to see Tiz get certed on the 4. With the way he closed this 4 gripper and the way he man handled that 3.5 I think the cert is pretty much a given. 

It would also be cool to have the first and last 4 cert be done by people who are of normal/small build. With Kinney being around 75-80kg and Tiz at 65-70kg.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

List should be updated now, to the best of my knowledge. I'll try to be more active again on here.

Updated:
- Tiziano 221 rgc CCS
- Jaland Worley MM6 est. 194 rgc (WS and MMS both). Also now added to World Class Athletes list after completing MM6
- Alex K 182 rgc Deep Set

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As far as verifying gripper closes goes, I uphold the legal axiom 'innocent until proven guilty'.

If Tiziano would like to further bolster his credibility or provide further verification via a third party witness, that would be great. If not, the burden of proof of guilt is on the shoulders of the prosecuting parties.

If anything changes in the future, I'll edit the list to reflect any necessary modifications.

• Like 5

Hi

Edited by Tiziano Becchio

Good morning guys I just now read this myriad of words.

In November you told me I was a fake. And that I should have done the 3 certification immediately, then yes that would have been a Real Big deal.

You told me all the colors there were even those who wanted to send me 4 men home with a 4 🤣

Well since then I'll refresh your memory.

I have exchanged grippers with carl and nathan holle, complete with video of unpacking attempt and sent back, they can confirm grippers are back as sent, but that wasn't enough

"Do the GMC and no one will be able to tell you anything"

The GMC is the equivalent of the European Monster mash.

GMC 95kg 20mm block ✅

GMC 92.5 20mm block ✅

GMC 86.5 20mm block ✅

GMC 83 kg no set both hands ✅

Ghp8 certs ✅

Hyperion 350 lb CCS certs ✅

God of grip elite 7 unboxing and certs in video ✅

It's not enough you have to do ironmind 3 that's proof that will tell who you are.

Okay

3.5 three reps right two left ✅

In the midst of all this I have been asked for videos of measurements before and after the closure of the grippers more than once

The size of my hands

How many times do I poop etc etc ah touch the spring. so we know you don't heat it.

And apparently even this is not enough.

A live feed will certainly not solve the problem because I can cheat as I have done up to now, since the live feed would serve you to carry out the checks you have already subjected to a thousand times by literally smashing my dick.

George Janic? It's better that you don't know what he thinks of this theater because he would be much less kind than me

Then he's a brother, I bought all his certifications, how valid is it?

I also bought randall. the incorruptible ironmind yielding to my money.

My advice is guys to get seen by an analyst but a good one though.

Also because some of you who are so committed to finding micro zoom photos on a bit of magnesite on the handle of the grippers or are committed to explaining how light I am and not very endowed with masses on my forearms etc etc are the same as until recently they complimented me in private chat

So to come to the conclusion
I worked hard for myself and to give you what you asked for
Am I a Real Big Deal? No
Do I give a damn? No

I am no longer interested in being part of this crap scene full of fake moralists, "sports integrity" "sports morals" we don't want imposters we are here to protect the sport then most of you have more stuff in your body than a pharmacy .all flour of your lot huh 🤣
If you spent less time thinking about others and trained a little more maybe you'd be strong too
I too would like to dope myself to get more results in less time but it's not correct right? Oh yeah ? Wait what is correct for the integrity of the sport?

I repeat let yourself be seen by a good one.

I'm sorry for Matt cannon and for those few real ones I feel who don't have a thousand masks on their faces.

Matt if you think you need to sanction or expel me, do what you have to because I don't care about dealing with this toxic community

You can say what you want
Unsubscribe from internal rankings

So my name where it should be will be . whether you like it or not.

Good continuation. I've run out of patience.

image.png.8b1523da3a72d9652e332a8b67c1140a.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So go to a competition with other athletes that can verify your insane closes. Insane feats craves insane proof. In todays AI landscape you can even make a video were putin and Biden makes love and it would be very hard to tell if fake or no. Travel to your very trusted friends in GBI and you will be in the clear. 

• Like 5

Hey guys I just deadlifted 502kg, No I will not post video evidence, no you cannot come visit me at my gym to see me prove myself. You guys are toxic and I hate this sport, I quit deadlifting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Hey guys I just deadlifted 502kg, No I will not post video evidence, no you cannot come visit me at my gym to see me prove myself. You guys are toxic and I hate this sport, I quit deadlifting.

You are so weak i lift 600 kg  raw

7 minutes ago, Tiziano Becchio said:

You are so weak i lift 600 kg  raw

7y2cia.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

7y2cia.jpg

I don't exist brother

I'm actually a 70-year old man who has been using a fake bot for a year

repeat with me tiziano becchio never existed.

Imagine:

• spend a bunch of money on different grip tools and grippers
  • hire a coach
  • attempt to make a name for yourself by joining different online grip contests and competitions
  • literally become the top gripper closer in the world

Then:

1. get requested to meet with someone in person to prove your claims and cemet yourself as one the greatest
  2. quit

And you choose the latter

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

To get back on why I think you should go see someone trusted or enter a competition is:

1. You have very little time invested in grippers, the amount of force your joints takes CCSing a Coc4 takes time to build up. 

2. Your closes looks wierd, you have the Kinney hydralicpress where the last part of the gripper gets easier. Which we all know is not correct. The last 3mm is definitely the hardest. 

3. Your set takes zero effort, setting a COC4 is crazy hard. 

4. You are trying to hide the dogleg of the spring in most video's and the videos where you don't hide it we find strange markings and possible glue residue. This was the exact same thing the greek guy 2 years ago tried. And he also quit when he was offered people to come to his gym and train. 

5. You got injured when the coc3.5 gripper from Ironmind reached Italy giving you plenty of time to alter the gripper and get it back into the package. You also spend so much time in the video showing that nothing has been done on the package which also looks like you done something with it. 

Nothing if this is conclusive, I don't know if you are doing anything to the grippers or are just the strongest gripperguy in the world. But claiming to be the #1 in a sport will need you to actually close other people grippers which people with knowledge verify is not tampered. 

So don't quit, keep training hard and go show the world that you indeed have the strongest hands ever walked the planet p4p 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

I'll say what I said before, take these posts as a huge compliment Tiziano. At least that's how I see it, maybe doubt of this sort is more offensive to you but it's actually a good thing all around. For the integrity of the sport and as a compliment to you. Being so strong people can't believe it, that would make me proud of myself.

I'm not invested enough to worry about it so I'll believe you until proven otherwise. You've done a lot of certifications and that's good enough for me at the moment. Always open to change my mind though so I definitely wouldn't mind even more proof of the sorts that's been suggested in this topic. Keep up the training!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Anemptybox said:

I'll say what I said before, take these posts as a huge compliment Tiziano. At least that's how I see it, maybe doubt of this sort is more offensive to you but it's actually a good thing all around. For the integrity of the sport and as a compliment to you. Being so strong people can't believe it, that would make me proud of myself.

I'm not invested enough to worry about it so I'll believe you until proven otherwise. You've done a lot of certifications and that's good enough for me at the moment. Always open to change my mind though so I definitely wouldn't mind even more proof of the sorts that's been suggested in this topic. Keep up the training!

I mean, it's the ultimate compliment. I love when people accuse me for PEDs (like someone actually would 😢  ) 

2 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

Imagine:

• spend a bunch of money on different grip tools and grippers
  • hire a coach
  • attempt to make a name for yourself by joining different online grip contests and competitions
  • literally become the top gripper closer in the world

Then:

1. get requested to meet with someone in person to prove your claims and cemet yourself as one the greatest
  2. quit

And you choose the latter

being a loser requires courage and great responsibilities, I have been training for years to be able to be a quitter.

2 hours ago, bruce1337 said:

2 hours ago, Lennix said:

To get back on why I think you should go see someone trusted or enter a competition is:

1. You have very little time invested in grippers, the amount of force your joints takes CCSing a Coc4 takes time to build up. 

2. Your closes looks wierd, you have the Kinney hydralicpress where the last part of the gripper gets easier. Which we all know is not correct. The last 3mm is definitely the hardest. 

4. You are trying to hide the dogleg of the spring in most video's and the videos where you don't hide it we find strange markings and possible glue residue. This was the exact same thing the greek guy 2 years ago tried. And he also quit when he was offered people to come to his gym and train. 

5. You got injured when the coc3.5 gripper from Ironmind reached Italy giving you plenty of time to alter the gripper and get it back into the package. You also spend so much time in the video showing that nothing has been done on the package which also looks like you done something with it. 

Nothing if this is conclusive, I don't know if you are doing anything to the grippers or are just the strongest gripperguy in the world. But claiming to be the #1 in a sport will need you to actually close other people grippers which people with knowledge verify is not tampered. 

So don't quit, keep training hard and go show the world that you indeed have the strongest hands ever walked the planet p4p 

the ironmind pliers arrived in Italy at my house on 05/10/23

I was unlucky in april

see why I can't take you seriously, you don't even know how ironmind is certified and how much time you have to do it since the package is delivered to you.

come on guys put down your sticks or throw them at the dog who brings it back to you

plus i went to gyms where there were gbi members and did armwrestling and armlifting locks with them,

in various powerlifitng gyms I also went to train with grippers.

but do you know why I don't listen to you?

because you are nobody

you are not a federation

you are not ironmind, you are not my friend

on the contrary, you are simply someone with whom a friendship was born

a set of people

frustrated, envious with the Vice of talking too much.

and I emphasize it so that maybe voices in your head

I don't want your approval, on the contrary, I'm really at it

You can also ban me as far as I'm concerned

and create a small sect where you hold hands and convince each other of what you want

Edited by Tiziano Becchio

2 hours ago, Lennix said:

IMHO the points 1, 4 and 5 are pure paranoia. The thing about 2 and 3 might be because the raw strength of Tizano.

If I were in his position and I was asked to do a feat in front of a referee that I know I am capable of achieving I would do it in a heartbeat. That might be weird to some but a personal preference to others.

In the end he did all the certs that were presented to him and a lot of Gripboard users are backing him, and I think that is more than it is asked for most. But it is understandable that people still have doubts given the magnitude of the achievements.

Edited by Scottex92

4 minutes ago, Scottex92 said:

IMHO the points 1, 4 and 5 are pure paranoia. The thing about 2 and 3 might be because the raw strength of Tizano.

If I were in his position and I was asked to do a feat in front of a referee that I know I am capable of achieving I would do it in a heartbeat. That might be weird to some but a personal preference to others.

In the end he did all the certs that were presented to him and a lot of Gripboard users are backing him, and I think that is more than it is asked for most. But it is understandable that people still have doubts given the magnitude of the achievements.

Fair points. I dont trust any of the online certs. And I'm also certified. I would also loved to see Carls #4 cert infront of witnesses, I would have refused to cert without because videos cant be trusted. 

Me paranoid, sure. Last time I was paranoid it was when we had another coc4 closer in 12 months of training. 

• Like 1