NEW MEMBERS Introduce Yourself Here

Sybersnott

Boom!!! EJ is back! One of my all time favorite steel slayers. It's great to see you post brother. I wondered how you were doing. I look forward to seeing your shenanigans once again.

Boom!!! EJ is back! One of my all time favorite steel slayers. It's great to see you post brother. I wondered how you were doing. I look forward to seeing your shenanigans once again.

Lol, Cashman how have you been? Make anymore helpful videos?

Good having you here EJ!

Thank you sir.

Lol, Cashman how have you been? Make anymore helpful videos?

Good having you here EJ!

Thank you sir.

Just trying not to go backwards. Took a break from bending as I hurt my shoulder playing flag football of all things. Couldn't get into the DO position without pain for a long time. I've been messing around with more grip stuff lately, along with my regular strength and conditioning training. The bending urge is kicking back in though!

Hello, my name is Drake and I'm 18 years young. Ive been grip training and general strength training for about a month now. my goal as of now for grip is to certify on the #3. I should be closing my #2 within a week max.

Thats about it, seen some incredible stuff on this forum and look forward to being apart of it.

Peace!

Hello, my name is Drake and I'm 18 years young. Ive been grip training and general strength training for about a month now. my goal as of now for grip is to certify on the #3. I should be closing my #2 within a week max.

Thats about it, seen some incredible stuff on this forum and look forward to being apart of it.

Peace!

Welcome, train smart and you'll cert the 3 and more

• Like 1

Peace!

Welcome Drake!

hi my name is Roger and i like to get a title on one of the hand gripers and learn some stuff

Welcome!

hi my name is Roger and i like to get a title on one of the hand gripers and learn some stuff

Welcome!

ty so where can I buy a Mash Monster griper

As was already answered on the board in reply to another post and my telling you exactly where to get one as well....not sure why you are asking yet again here? Cannonpowerworks.com End of story because they are the only company with permission to get one (replica of course).

Hello, I am 44 years old. I live in germany and work as a security guard. I have lifted weights for over 30 years. A serious shoulder injury forced me to a lay of for over a year. I can' t compete in powerlifting any longer. I switched my focus to grip strength. Before the lay of I could close the COC # 2 with both hands. At the moment I am still able to close the # 1,5. My goal is to rebuild my overal strength and work on closing the # 3. I hope I will learn a lot about grip strength from grip board.com.

Hello, I am 44 years old. I live in germany and work as a security guard. I have lifted weights for over 30 years. A serious shoulder injury forced me to a lay of for over a year. I can' t compete in powerlifting any longer. I switched my focus to grip strength. Before the lay of I could close the COC # 2 with both hands. At the moment I am still able to close the # 1,5. My goal is to rebuild my overal strength and work on closing the # 3. I hope I will learn a lot about grip strength from grip board.com.

Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

HI, quick introduction. my name is Gav (age31)and i have been into weightlifting/bodybuilding for a few years nothing that serious tho just a weekend warrior since early 20s i guess.

stopped for 3-4yrs tho then got back into it last year. a pec tear had put my training to a stop back then and i lost alot of interest in training. although my pec still gives me problems, i find i quite like training other muscle groups instead now. got quite into arm training including forearms.

anyway last year i bought some CoC grippers. #2, #2.5 and a #3 and thinking of putting together a training program with them.

got a really good sports supplement regime all sorted and been making great progress in the gym so reckon that shud translate to good gains in grip strength aswell. sorry u old schoolers that say just eat well but im a supplement freak.

on another note im not keen on setting the grippers dont think ive mastered the technique of that yet.

HI, quick introduction. my name is Gav (age31)and i have been into weightlifting/bodybuilding for a few years nothing that serious tho just a weekend warrior since early 20s i guess.

stopped for 3-4yrs tho then got back into it last year. a pec tear had put my training to a stop back then and i lost alot of interest in training. although my pec still gives me problems, i find i quite like training other muscle groups instead now. got quite into arm training including forearms.

anyway last year i bought some CoC grippers. #2, #2.5 and a #3 and thinking of putting together a training program with them.

got a really good sports supplement regime all sorted and been making great progress in the gym so reckon that shud translate to good gains in grip strength aswell. sorry u old schoolers that say just eat well but im a supplement freak.

on another note im not keen on setting the grippers dont think ive mastered the technique of that yet.

hi Gav, ive tore a pec 3 years ago so i'm familiar with that path to recovery. As far as supplements and grip, they really don't go together like you would think. Generally the big muscle groups respond to the supplements but the hands and forearms progress more slowly and with much more intensive work

Unfortunately I require surgery for my pec if I want full recovery. Something I should have done at the time.

shall have to see regarding the supplements.main thing here I think they will greatly decrease recovery time speeding up my gains

Unfortunately I require surgery for my pec if I want full recovery. Something I should have done at the time.

shall have to see regarding the supplements.main thing here I think they will greatly decrease recovery time speeding up my gains

Welcome.

Unless you are taking black market "supplements" and not gnc garbage, stopping will not slow your recovery time. All that stuff is powdered sugar, caffeine, creatine and random vitamins. The only thing proven to increase recovery time is black market "supplements". But a huge problem is the weakening of connective tissue.

• Like 1

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Not wanting to ruffle feathers regarding supplements, I buy my supplements in bulk and mix my own combination (no sugar)which does include creatine for instance tho- proven to increase strength and exercise performance in published papers. I studied biochemistry and have read up on every supp I take.

New here i think i probably have the smallest hands on the board with around 6.5 not completely sure iv done grippers here and there but have been getting serious past 3 months after i bought a hub rolling thunder ironmind and recently a 25lb blob which was pretty easy

i would like to eventually get farely strong but i feel like the small hands are def a setback and stall out progress

also im looking for blobs to ladder up

My name is Rob. I'm from Waterloo Canada. I've been training for about 25 years but just got into grip and bending about 5 years ago. Been a member for a while but never posted. Chasing the COC 3 and a 405 axle among other things

Edited by floyd43

New here i think i probably have the smallest hands on the board with around 6.5 not completely sure iv done grippers here and there but have been getting serious past 3 months after i bought a hub rolling thunder ironmind and recently a 25lb blob which was pretty easy

i would like to eventually get farely strong but i feel like the small hands are def a setback and stall out progress

also im looking for blobs to ladder up

My name is Rob. I'm from Waterloo Canada. I've been training for about 25 years but just got into grip and bending about 5 years ago. Been a member for a while but never posted. Chasing the COC 3 and a 405 axle among other things

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to all, there is a lot of great info and I think you will find it a very good site.

Hi all

I've been doing the First Workout For Beginners for about 3 months now. I do it twice a week and a full body routine 3 times a week (different days). I'm recovering from RSI in the fingers and found improving my grip strength has helped a lot with my RSI.

I'll be getting a CoC guide soon and one day will close the #3.

Hi all,

My name is Brad and I'm from West Bend, WI. I've been weight training for the last 6 years or so. I got interested in grip about a year ago. I've primarily worked with grippers, block weights, and thick grips. Current focus is working towards closing CoC 2.5 and lifting the blob. I've also been playing around with a Sorinex Bosco bell.