50(110) x10

70(154) x10

90(198) x6

100(220) x6

120(264) x5

142.5(314) x1

152.5(336) x1

162.5(358) x1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAaOMG_kJw8

Not very good balance...I had to do a little step forward to balance and lock the weight.

LATERAL RAISES with 22.5kilo(50lbs) dumbbell: 2x5

FRONT RAISES with 22.5kilo(50lbs) dumbbell: 2x5

UPRIGHT ROWS:

oly bar x15

40(88) x10

70(154) x8

80(176) x3

90(198) x3

100(220) x2x3

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MANTHOS

• Joefrey

• cwdutton

• djukac

Top Posters In This Topic

03/12/2009

Fast walking from home to workout place(about 2kms - 1.24 miles).

SQUAT:

70(154) x10

100(220) x8

120(264) x8

140(309) x5

160(353) x5

180(397) x2

200(441) x1

210(463) x1

Fast walking back home.

04/12/2009

GRIPERS:

RH: #1x10, #2x5, #2.5x3singles, #3x1, #3x1, MM1xmiss, MM1x1BR, MM1x1BR

LH: #1x10, #2x5, #2.5x3singles, #3xmiss, #3xmiss, #3x1BR, #3x1BR

32kgr Kb BOTTOM UP PRESS:

RH: x13

LH: x3

32kgr Kb SNATCHES: 3x10 both hands

BARBELL WRIST CURLS:

oly bar x15

40(88) x5

50(110) x5

60(132) x3x5

REVERSE WRIST CURLS:

oly bar x10

30(66) x3x5

03/12/2009

SQUAT:

70(154) x10

100(220) x8

120(264) x8

140(309) x5

160(353) x5

180(397) x2

200(441) x1

210(463) x1

Fast walking back home.

Strong !! :mosher

03/12/2009

SQUAT:

70(154) x10

100(220) x8

120(264) x8

140(309) x5

160(353) x5

180(397) x2

200(441) x1

210(463) x1

Fast walking back home.

Thanks Joefrey.

Now that I started "climbing" up again I got a transfer from my job and from 07/12/09 I'm on an island, Lerros, and I'll stay for one month!! Till today I'm writing this post I'm searching for a place with a barbell, a bench, a dumbell or something I can use to train...NOTHING!!! The only place I found is a small hotel room with no free weights. Good thing I took some grippers with me and at least I'll train my grip. SO, one month rest....one month no iron...one month no lifting...one month no pressisng...I think I'll get crazy...!

Find stones ! I always enjoy lifting stones anywhere I can find some. Deadlift and clean & press. ;)

Edited by Joefrey

Find stones ! I always enjoy lifting stones anywhere I can find some. Deadlift and clean & press. ;)

I didn't think of that!!!!I'll see what I can find...Thanks!

Guest Bullitt

03/12/2009

SQUAT:

70(154) x10

100(220) x8

120(264) x8

140(309) x5

160(353) x5

180(397) x2

200(441) x1

210(463) x1

Fast walking back home.

Thanks Joefrey.

Now that I started "climbing" up again I got a transfer from my job and from 07/12/09 I'm on an island, Lerros, and I'll stay for one month!! Till today I'm writing this post I'm searching for a place with a barbell, a bench, a dumbell or something I can use to train...NOTHING!!! The only place I found is a small hotel room with no free weights. Good thing I took some grippers with me and at least I'll train my grip. SO, one month rest....one month no iron...one month no lifting...one month no pressisng...I think I'll get crazy...!

I travel a lot Manthos. When I only have a hotel gym to workout in with no free weights I deadlift the heavy end of the treadmill and row the lighter end. I get lots of dirty looks. HAHAHA Good luck buddy!!!

03/12/2009

SQUAT:

70(154) x10

100(220) x8

120(264) x8

140(309) x5

160(353) x5

180(397) x2

200(441) x1

210(463) x1

Fast walking back home.

Thanks Joefrey.

I travel a lot Manthos. When I only have a hotel gym to workout in with no free weights I deadlift the heavy end of the treadmill and row the lighter end. I get lots of dirty looks. HAHAHA Good luck buddy!!!

Thanks Mike. Maybe its a good period to rest my body and recuperate from all the heavy training. Of course one month is a lot of time and I don't know how it works resting so much time...I hope for a good result.

And what about lifting barrels of retsina ? :laugh:D

This is another great idea Joefrey and lifting barrels is indeed an excellent way for overall training but its a little risky because you must have lots of self control to not empty the barrel on the way....!! :laugh;)

Manthos, if you can, take with you(except from the grippers) 1-2 plates and/or a 1-2 dumbells, it'll keep you on shape a bit, and it's way better than doing nothing at all. Do also some push-ups, abs, core and you'll not lose very much.

I know that someone with your level of strength wouldn't be satisfied with "warm-up" workouts, but, what else you can do, right?

This will give you time to concentrate on grippers and come back to crush the MM1!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

You're right Mike...I allready feel stronger with grippers. Though I have no chalk with me for my max efforts I can see a little diferece at my squeezing power. At the bottom line maybe it will make me some good to rest from heavy lifting for a while.

Manthos, if you can, take with you(except from the grippers) 1-2 plates and/or a 1-2 dumbells, it'll keep you on shape a bit, and it's way better than doing nothing at all. Do also some push-ups, abs, core and you'll not lose very much.

I know that someone with your level of strength wouldn't be satisfied with "warm-up" workouts, but, what else you can do, right?

You're rigth my friend for the satisfaction part. I'm used of "punishing" my body with workouts of 90 to 100% volume and I feel strange now that I can't do that but I want to see that as an opportunity to rest and recuperate. Another thing and as Mike mentioned, I have a chance to concentrate on the grippers and see if I can do better now that I don't tire out the rest of my body. I also swim every day as an overall "keep in shape" exercise and I do a little walking.

Finally I couldn't stay away from weights and I joined the hotels gym....

Two cable machines for lats, triceps and a peck deck, one 7kilo bar, one 10kilo bar, a bench and a couple of not so steady stands.

For bench press I loaded 145kilos for 5 reps and at each rep I had the feeling that the bar would brake in half! I won't experiment loading this bar with bigger weight. The same with front squats. For biceps curls the bar does not rotate at the loading parts and this overloads the wrists a little bit. Some triceps pushdowns, dumbbell extentions and two workouts are complete!

Next step I'll see what I can do for shoulders and back.

Good period for my grippers....I mess with them every day!

I don't have chalk with me but I close my #3 and the one I bought from Sam in daily basis.

I closed my MM2 replica and I'm getting closer on my MM1 replica.

I CCS closed my #2.5 for the first time easily and I do some overcrushes with my #2 every second day(10 secs for left and 15 secs for right hand).

Oh I feel good....!!!

Guest Bullitt

Finally I couldn't stay away from weights and I joined the hotels gym....

Two cable machines for lats, triceps and a peck deck, one 7kilo bar, one 10kilo bar, a bench and a couple of not so steady stands.

For bench press I loaded 145kilos for 5 reps and at each rep I had the feeling that the bar would brake in half! I won't experiment loading this bar with bigger weight. The same with front squats. For biceps curls the bar does not rotate at the loading parts and this overloads the wrists a little bit. Some triceps pushdowns, dumbbell extentions and two workouts are complete!

Next step I'll see what I can do for shoulders and back.

Good period for my grippers....I mess with them every day!

I don't have chalk with me but I close my #3 and the one I bought from Sam in daily basis.

I closed my MM2 replica and I'm getting closer on my MM1 replica.

I CCS closed my #2.5 for the first time easily and I do some overcrushes with my #2 every second day(10 secs for left and 15 secs for right hand).

Oh I feel good....!!!

Great stuff Manthos. Gotta make do with what you have. You are going to be a beast on grippers when you get home!!!

I tried to edit the post for further information but I mesed up...so...I indroduce my son, Nikos. Every time I bring him to the gym I feel like he gives me strength...he is my little partner and I can't wait for the time that we lift together!!

This was a 62kilo(136lbs) one arm seated press and to tell you the truth I didn't expect to do it but it went well - you see my son was there to motivate me!!

After that I did laterall raises and frond raises for a couple of sets with a 22kilo dumbbell and 30 minutes treadmill.

I also want to thank you Mike and Joefrey too for your support...It's valuable for me...Thanks a lot! :rock

Yesterday squat, back and triceps day. I said I wouldn't load the bar over 140kilos(309) again but I took the risk and load it with every available plate in the gym...total weigth with the bar 160kilos(353) for 2 reps at front squats. I had more in the tank but I didn't want to push it 100%...after all its resting period! :rolleyes

Bent over rows for back with 110kilos for 2 sets of 6 reps.

For triceps, one arm dumbbell extentions 4 sets of 10 reps and cable pushdowns for the same ammount of sets and reps.

Later at the room, some #3 closes with my right - I think I made an overcrush at the two first tries... :unsure - and some good RB260 closes with my left. I'm becoming a real grip monster!! :upsidedwn:calm:laugh

Edited by MANTHOS