• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• climber511

• MalachiMcMullen

• jad

• Bob Lipinski

I feel bad for them. It will be very hard for them to compete if they had to amputate a leg to make weight.

I feel bad for them. It will be very hard for them to compete if they had to amputate a leg to make weight.

Jedd's thumb weighs 207

It will take more than a leg for me to hit 207 lbs :D 275lbs as of this morning :(

after my back trouble I thought I was going to drop down to 209 in time for gripmas. that has not happened. Although, I have lost 12 pounds since GGC.

John, if you start now I bet you could cut weight to make the 209 class.

brent

I'm bulking up - I weighed 201.5 this morning :blush

215# just now, on my office scale, after a full lunch. It'll be close.

Three weeks to go - either don't eat much and go light - or eat like crazy and go big!

I'll start my creatine in the next few days - it usually puts a few pounds on me - I'd like to be at 205# come start time which is big for me.

215# just now, on my office scale, after a full lunch. It'll be close.

Three weeks to go - either don't eat much and go light - or eat like crazy and go big!

I'm going light but have been taking it slow. I've been gradually cutting back since BBB so I feel like the weight loss is body weight vs. fluid. I eliminated the creamers with my coffee, shaved 100 cals off my breakfast, and reduced my dinner to one plate/portion and I'm down about 10-15#(my weight fluctuates quite a bit). I'm only doing cardio 1xweek right now. That will be ramped up next week and combined with some fluid restriction if necessary, I think I'll be good.

Damn, you guys all have at least 20lbs on me :tongue

Damn, you guys all have at least 20lbs on me :tongue

Zach - you've got to eat boy - those high reps squats along with LOTS of real food should put a few pounds on you.

I guess I'm making weight in a sence I gain wieght when I workout so if I stick to the no workout or 1everyother week I should be safe to stay in the under 209 :D . weighed in this morning at 183#

You guys should be on the hydroxiey cut commercial "Hi I'm Josh dale and I lost 26# in 2months like my bathing suit :D "

You guys should be on the hydroxiey cut commercial "Hi I'm Josh dale and I lost 26# in 2months like my bathing suit :D "

Only if you'll loan me your short shorts and bronzer.

Man, I'm solidly in the "big un'' class.......245 as of yesterday! Believe it or not, I used to be always around 180ish only 3 years ago. What can I say, my wife loves to feed me! :rock:D

I'll be able to make it to Gripmas after all and I'll "softly" be in the big un class also. Maybe I'll pick up a virus and drop the extra lbs :)

It will take more than a leg for me to hit 207 lbs :D 275lbs as of this morning :(

Dude.

Man, I'm solidly in the "big un'' class.......245 as of yesterday! Believe it or not, I used to be always around 180ish only 3 years ago. What can I say, my wife loves to feed me! :rock:D

Fox, SHE'S A KEEPER!!!!

Dude.

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

200.4# this morning - my bulk up plan isn't working :blush

Are all you Michigan boys coming down together? You guys are welcome to crash here at my house if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. I know some people are staying at Nicks but anyone else is welcome here - bring sleeping bags etc. PM me with any questions please. We can walk downtown to breakfast before the comp etc.

Are all you Michigan boys coming down together? You guys are welcome to crash here at my house if you don't mind sleeping on the floor. I know some people are staying at Nicks but anyone else is welcome here - bring sleeping bags etc. PM me with any questions please. We can walk downtown to breakfast before the comp etc.

Downtown is a 10 mile walk :fear

Downtown is a 10 mile walk :fear

Quit giving away my secrets Chad - the plan is to send these boys on a nice long hike to tire them out some :D . Going to miss you Chad - been a while since I've done a contest without you there.