Mobster's Wrist Roller Work

mobsterone

Yeah, i guessed that.. Lots of fresh air!

Btw, what was the weight on the AA? Looked like 160 or so?

AA weight on the pics?

Haha! literally no, figuratively yes, although it might depend on how freaky one would like to go with the apparatus.

Edited by DuTCH

AA weight on the pics?

eh?

Am I right in thinking that it involves bleeding all over the apparatus?

No. That's reserved for hook gripping on v-bars. ;)

AA weight on the pics?
eh?

Mob i think Dutch wants to know the weight of the thick bar (apollon's axle or AA) in those pics??!!

Nice job!

Got it. I think they worked up to around 180-kilos or so. Nick kicked ass.

180kilos is sick for a 2'' bar dead from the floor. NICE JOB!!!

Tuesday

Usual old man back stiffness etc until warmed up and cracking on

R/Thunder

B/H: 45-kilos x 12 reps

L/H: 65-kilos x 12 x 1 reps

R/H: 80-kilos x 12 x 1 reps

One hand lift

B/H: 100 and 150-kilos x 1 rep

L/H: 210-kilos x 1 rep

R/H: 230-kilos x 1 rep

2HP @ 70mm

did same workout I Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.ed up on but much easier today so

79.85-kilos x 20 x 1 reps

Strange as it might seem because I like training solo and in the mornings I train at another gym nearby (they let me train for free - due to the community work / gigs I did). I haven't had a proper workout for about 6 or more weeks at my own place. Once the one hand lift bar arrives I'll start using my own place again. Plus I need to re-educate myself back onto the Euro pinch apparatus.

Strange as it might seem because I like training solo and in the mornings I train at another gym nearby (they let me train for free - due to the community work / gigs I did). I haven't had a proper workout for about 6 or more weeks at my own place. Once the one hand lift bar arrives I'll start using my own place again. Plus I need to re-educate myself back onto the Euro pinch apparatus.

Ahh ok, I'm starting to want to train grip more serious again. I just want to get rid of my annoying injury in my left hand. Can't do any proper pinching!

Thursday

Leg press

0-kilos per leg (1st set only) x 12 reps, 120-kilos x 8 reps, 240-kilos x 8 reps, 480-kilos (straps on etc) x 8 reps (hard but doable)

Pullover

10p x 8 reps, 18p x 8 reps, stack plus 12.5-kilos x 8 reps

CG Bench Press

20-kilos a side x 8 reps, 40-kilos a side x 8 reps, 56.25-kilos a side x 5 x 1 reps

W/Roller

A/C/W: 40-kilos x 3 x 1 reps, 60-kilos x 3 x 1 reps

C/W: 62.5-kilos x 2 x 1 reps plus 1 half rep - arms were fried.

Thursday night training

With the weekend away etc etc coming up I'm doing some back to back stuff today, tomorrow and possibly Saturday if time allows so as to make up for missing days while away. So...

2HP @ 49mm using Euro set up - couldn't be bothered to adjust thickness

equ (24-kilos) x 6 reps, plus 30-kilos (54-kilos) x 3 reps, plus more weight to total 81-kilos which was planned set weight (81.10) for 70mm set up) x 20 x 1 reps

One hand deadlift

B/H: 60-kilos (total weight) x 3 reps, 80-kilos x 3 reps

L/H: 110-kilos x 3 x 1 reps - only it wasn't. I lifted it three times and all three times one end was very low. Then I realised I had misloaded one end with 5-kilos too much (so 115-kilos). I dropped the weight and banged out 3 non-stop reps with 110-kilos.

R/H: 122.5-kilos x 3 n/s reps, plus another 3 n/s reps (great session) and then 1 more rep held easily for time.

The edge was taken off this mornings workout - hardly suprising given I've done 3 workouts in 2 days as opposed to 5 days as I now do. I also nearly earned a few quid on the side doing a exhbition as entertainment at a Christmas 'do' at the local drug dependency unit.

The person that was meant come hadn't turned up and I was asked to help out. I carried on training while stuff was sorted out but the other bod arrived - late- but in one piece. Traffic out and about was thick so no wonder.

Friday am

Grippers - volume

L/H: HG300 x 8 x 1 reps, RB 240ip x 8 x 1 reps

R/H: BBE x 16 x 1 reps(held back due to TTWC to follow and hands still fried)

TTWC

I wasn't able to use rack set up I have been using and was having to fart about getting bar onto knees etc.

60-kilos x 10 bouncing style reps, 80-kilos x 10 reps (as before), 90-kilos x 6-8 reps, 100-kilos x shit and 95-kilos x shit.

what did you think of this other guy? coulda ya have been his ego killer?

The edge was taken off this mornings workout - hardly suprising given I've done 3 workouts in 2 days as opposed to 5 days as I now do. I also nearly earned a few quid on the side doing a exhbition as entertainment at a Christmas 'do' at the local drug dependency unit.

The person that was meant come hadn't turned up and I was asked to help out. I carried on training while stuff was sorted out but the other bod arrived - late- but in one piece. Traffic out and about was thick so no wonder.

Friday am

Grippers - volume

TTWC

I wasn't able to use rack set up I have been using and was having to fart about getting bar onto knees etc.

60-kilos x 10 bouncing style reps, 80-kilos x 10 reps (as before), 90-kilos x 6-8 reps, 100-kilos x shit and 95-kilos x shit.

dont know what a 2hp is,but I do know when I see heavy weights listed, strong work!

I definetly know what a one hand dead is and again your not playing with "toy"weights.

Thursday night training

With the weekend away etc etc coming up I'm doing some back to back stuff today, tomorrow and possibly Saturday if time allows so as to make up for missing days while away. So...

2HP @ 49mm using Euro set up - couldn't be bothered to adjust thickness

equ (24-kilos) x 6 reps, plus 30-kilos (54-kilos) x 3 reps, plus more weight to total 81-kilos which was planned set weight (81.10) for 70mm set up) x 20 x 1 reps

One hand deadlift

B/H: 60-kilos (total weight) x 3 reps, 80-kilos x 3 reps

L/H: 110-kilos x 3 x 1 reps - only it wasn't. I lifted it three times and all three times one end was very low. Then I realised I had misloaded one end with 5-kilos too much (so 115-kilos). I dropped the weight and banged out 3 non-stop reps with 110-kilos.

R/H: 122.5-kilos x 3 n/s reps, plus another 3 n/s reps (great session) and then 1 more rep held easily for time.

I think he was a folk singer - either of us are mere entertainment rather than another grip guy. Plus, as you'll have seen, I was at the gym and continued working out whike the other guy turned up at the other location (about a mile away).

2HP = 2 hand pinch.

what did you think of this other guy? coulda ya have been his ego killer?

Friday am

Grippers - volume

TTWC