• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedd Johnson

• Mike Rinderle

• climber511

• jad

Good luck and safe travels to all. Wish I could have made it out as well.

- Aaron

Good luck everyone. Safe travels and have fun!

be strong!

Great time had by all! Jedd increased his 2HP WR to an even 120 kg!! Andrew pulled 600lb on the 1 hand plateau buster, which was just sick!

Awesome performances all around!!

Congrats to Daniel Reinard for winning the novice class andthe Diesel award!

Tim Struse is a beast and won a hard fought battle with Brent in the open class!

Thanks to Jedd and the Rices for another great comp!

Sounds like a heck of a good time!

Incredible results. Wait until you see them!

Two guys closed a 190+ gripper with the block set! Overall shocking performances by Andrew, Tim, and Dan!

Special thanks to Chris rice and the men from farmstrength.

Great time had by all! Jedd increased his 2HP WR to an even 120 kg!! Andrew pulled 600lb on the 1 hand plateau buster, which was just sick!

Awesome performances all around!!

Congrats to Daniel Reinard for winning the novice class andthe Diesel award!

Tim Struse is a beast and won a hard fought battle with Brent in the open class!

Thanks to Jedd and the Rices for another great comp!

Thanks for the preliminary results. Cant wait to see the full results. 120kg :yikes

120Kg, that's crazy!

Congrats to everyone else also!

Andrew won Elite with Adam second. Jedd hurt his back and couldn't do last event and finished 3rd in Elite division.

Open: Struse, Barbe, Dale, me, Rice, Rosendaul, Cannon

Novice: Reinard, Malcom, Austin, and Matt

Edited by Mike Rinderle

It was a phenomenal contest with PRs by many. I have had the pleasure of being present for Jedd's last 2 WR lifts and feel 270 would have gone, it broke the ground, had someone been there pushing him harder. The level of grip has risen yet again. Thank you for everyone support and more formal write-ups will come by many.

It was a phenomenal contest with PRs by many. I have had the pleasure of being present for Jedd's last 2 WR lifts and feel 270 would have gone, it broke the ground, had someone been there pushing him harder. The level of grip has risen yet again. Thank you for everyone support and more formal write-ups will come by many.

Congrats Andrew on another incredible performance and for taking the US Championship for the second time in 3 years. Always a pleasure and an honor to compete with you! And as heavy as 500 felt on the plateau buster, I'm still amazed at your successful 600lb lift. Especially after the medley from hell and the pain that is the wrist roller! :mosher

Started cleaning up the gym at 8 AM when Josh took off for home. With some help from my family, the garage is now back to "normal" - cleaned, mopped, and all arranged. With 3 people working it only took 5 hours instead of the usual 12 when I do it all myself. Whew! Glad that's done.

What an incredible time! Andrew on the 600# buster was crazy and so was his huge medley score. Tim came out strong and kept up a strong 1st place open pace. Jedd's 2HP record being moved up to 120kg was awesome to witness.

Big thanks to Chris Rice and his family for hosting. And big thanks to Jedd and the sponsors.

It was an awesome time with a bunch of great people.

Started cleaning up the gym at 8 AM when Josh took off for home. With some help from my family, the garage is now back to "normal" - cleaned, mopped, and all arranged. With 3 people working it only took 5 hours instead of the usual 12 when I do it all myself. Whew! Glad that's done.

Thank you Chris, Theresa and Josh. You have time and again opened your home to all of us. Thank you. Your performance and kindness continues to inspire all of us. Next year I will do the set-up and cleaning, you just come and play.

I would love to see video of the 600# plateau buster if anyone has it. Thanks.

Daniel, big congrats! And will you post your event results?

Grippers: missed 164# on 3rd and got 154 on 4th attempt.

2HP: first time on euro and decided to use a 58mm. Had a 180# final lift but came in too low and should have went for more. BW was 177 that day. I wish I would have targeted 200# instead of 180 because 180 was easy imo.

Medley: 33 points. Lots of blobs and block weights for points, my sledges sucked and really hurt me.

Roller: 41', 4th overall. That was a long 60 seconds.

P. Buster: 460# final lift. Over 2.5x BW. Came in too low, 500# would have gone up too imo. No reason a 3x BW won't come up in the future.

First time on the euro, wrist roller and PB so had no idea what was gonna happen. Can't wait to see the official results. Some truly amazing numbers put up yesterday by several.

Thank you Chris, Theresa and Josh. You have time and again opened your home to all of us. Thank you. Your performance and kindness continues to inspire all of us. Next year I will do the set-up and cleaning, you just come and play.

Melissa got it on vid. I'll post it up when we get home.

And a big second on the Chris sentiment! Thanks so much for hosting all of us animals again buddy!

Big congrats to all the competitors! Sounds like it was one heck of a contest.

Daniel - those are some fantastic numbers for your first competition. Congratulations on a very fine performance! :mosher

Here ya go