North American Grip National Championship

Jedd Johnson

In the mail tomorrow. XL t-shirt

Bro, did you get a chance to mail this out? It was not in the mailbox this morning when I checked. Thanks.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jedd Johnson

• Mike Rinderle

• climber511

• jad

Am I missing anybody?

Confirmed Competitors

Daniel Reinard - L

Tim Struse - XXL

Austin Acree - XXL

Brent Barbe - XXL

Jedd Johnson - XXL

Josh Dale - XL

Chris Rice - ?? < - Not sure on size

Adam Glass - XL

Andrew Durniat - XL

Nick Rosendaul - XL

Matt Cannon - ?? < - Not sure on size

Dave Thornton?

Brad Audrey?

Anyone else from Andrew's gym?

Thanks.

Mike Rinderle 2XL

Glad I posted, Rindo. Thanks for posting. Whew!

The wife is going to the store to pick up the food soon - please let me know if you know of someone coming just to watch - wife - girlfriend - plain old spectator - judge, score keeper or whatever so we are sure to have enough for everyone. Just a note - I will furnish cheap beer for after the comp - if you like something special - please bring your own. I will have plenty of water and pop. I have some chairs but bring them if you are driving please. If you need my phone number - PM me in case of car trouble - directions etc.

I know that Mary Anne and Doc are going to be assisting, Chris.

Melissa will be there with me Chris.

Brandon Gerber will be watching and/or helping in any way.

bullshit. didn't he qualify?

bullshit. didn't he qualify?

He'd love to compete, but he finished 2nd at my first comp. 5 competitors in his class and 4th at the last comp with 7 competitors. He hasn't hit the other qualifying lifts in a comp; pinch 195#, missed rolling thunder and 2" Vbar in medley, axle 295, gripper 114#.

Is he a strong 175# high school junior? absolutely.

At this time, I have three Novice Plaques and only two Novices.

Is anyone interested in joining the comp who has qualified in the Novice category?

Is anyone interested in joining the comp who has qualified in the Novice category?

Are the novice qualifications the same as the open still or are they different now? The guy I train with would love to come and he's a novice but he didn't qualify. If we're opening it up, I'll text him immediately but it's going to be iffy at this point as far as him getting off of work.

The directions for those people coming in from the east have changed. The routing I gave is closed for construction. Take the same exit off of I 70 and then follow the St Rt 22/93 signs thru town. After you get out of Zanesville, then the directions will be the same. 93 South to Crooksville etc.

Coming from the west everything is OK.

Malcolm Majesky and Matt Massaro, both novices, have just confirmed with me today. Will probably sign-up day of event officially.

Outstanding. They may not get shirts, but I will try. Got an estimate of their sizes?

Are the novice qualifications the same as the open still or are they different now? The guy I train with would love to come and he's a novice but he didn't qualify. If we're opening it up, I'll text him immediately but it's going to be iffy at this point as far as him getting off of work.

Same qualifications.

Do we need any grippers to fill holes? I have a 141.5lb #3 and a 169.2 lb #3.5 calibrated by Chris I can bring if needed.

Please bring them.

Please bring them.

Jedd, I don't have many grippers anymore, but could bring about 20 rated grippers from #1 to #4 if you want...?

If Climber rated them, feel free. Otherwise, don't worry too much about it - I think we are good.

If Climber rated them, feel free. Otherwise, don't worry too much about it - I think we are good.

Sounds good. Nope, I rated them.

Anybody ever stayed at the Y Bridge Inn in Zainesville? We did Hotwire and that's where we ended up.

Awesome, MM!