• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vikingsrule92

• foxyj75

• David_wigren

• GetAGrip87

No I failed on the mag :( . Although it felt pretty easy down to 90 and then DOING! Dead stop. I'd say most damage was done in the first 15-20 seconds. Then I keep going for another 7 minutes or so, not really moving it. :angry:

I wish I would have read your post before attempting. It might have helped me. Also before I tried the mag I did the dark bastard in IMP in 12 seconds :) Real happy about that!

Didn't seem to split the video. It seems that it's uploading anyway :blink hope the end doesn't get cut out

Edited by David_wigren

No I failed on the mag :( . Although it felt pretty easy down to 90 and then DOING! Dead stop. I'd say most damage was done in the first 15-20 seconds. Then I keep going for another 7 minutes or so, not really moving it. :angry:

I wish I would have read your post before attempting. It might have helped me. Also before I tried the mag I did the dark bastard in IMP in 12 seconds :) Real happy about that!

Didn't seem to split the video. It seems that it's uploading anyway :blink hope the end doesn't get cut out

What post?

That sucks man, you'll get it soon for sure though!!!

Nice job on the Bastard at least, what can you do to a Red? Was this the 450 batch of bastards?

Cool man I can't wait to watch it!!

You don't need luck. You slayed the Legendary Shiny Dragon into pieces. You killed the loch ness mysterious monster known as the Big G5 which your spear. That tiny little midget won't stand a chance against a knight like you! And I am sure of it. Now don’t bring me down, and hit it with FULL force.

That post! :rock Thank you Alawadhi.

I don't think the dark cal at 450. The dark is way harder than a 460 red. On the initial kink it feels about the same as a shiny! But past 10-15 degrees it isn't so bad, but still loads harder than a 460 red.

The failed mag has uploaded and is processing. Edgin vid is at 75%

EDIT- the mag vid said that it was rejected because of the length :( I'll look for a way to part it. The Edgin vid should turn out fine any moment though

Edited by David_wigren

Ooo! Oooo! I wanna see! I wanna see!! :rock Cant wait for that video David!!!

You don't need luck. You slayed the Legendary Shiny Dragon into pieces. You killed the loch ness mysterious monster known as the Big G5 which your spear. That tiny little midget won't stand a chance against a knight like you! And I am sure of it. Now don’t bring me down, and hit it with FULL force.

That post! :rock Thank you Alawadhi.

I don't think the dark cal at 450. The dark is way harder than a 460 red. On the initial kink it feels about the same as a shiny! But past 10-15 degrees it isn't so bad, but still loads harder than a 460 red.

The failed mag has uploaded and is processing. Edgin vid is at 75%

EDIT- the mag vid said that it was rejected because of the length :( I'll look for a way to part it. The Edgin vid should turn out fine any moment though

Oh okay.

Really? I didn't think there was any bastards harder than the new Reds.

Yeah I figured it'd do that if it was longer than 10 mins. Try to part it and upload it. I can't wait to see this attempt!!!

Anyone handy with computers? Can't figure out how to part it

If you have windows movie maker you can split it pretty easy. Just put half of the clips on the timeline and save it then do the same for the other half and upload them :D I haven't a clue with other software though :blush

The bastard I have is the one David has. It is as hard if not harder than a shiny on the kink. Yes it's very hard on the initial kink. But the shiny gets harder the more you bend it. So I say the Shiny is harder. That bastard is also harder than the 485LBs hexabastard. The kink are almost the same but the sweep and crush on that bastard is harder.

My friend once helped me to split a video in half (my 5" G8). But I almost forgot :upsidedwn And very well done on the fast bastard bend :rock By the way David, check your PM.

Edited by Alawadhi

If you have windows movie maker you can split it pretty easy. Just put half of the clips on the timeline and save it then do the same for the other half and upload them :D I haven't a clue with other software though :blush

Yes I do have windows movie maker (apperently). I've split it. But when I save it, it saves as a windows movie maker file (Like a in process movie maker file) and it doesn't appear as a movie file. But a file that if you click on it you go straight to the windows movie maker, to continue the edeting :blink ... Is there a special way to save it so it appear as a movie file?

Thanks for the help!

Great bending David nice shot a t the Mag that stock is extremley tough the dark Bastard stock very strong work.On the video you should try to convert the file that you saved from windows movie maker.Go to google and do a search on Prism video converter.I downloaded there free download and it lets you covert files from WMV to MOV. and many others.

Brendan

Yes I do have windows movie maker (apperently). I've split it. But when I save it, it saves as a windows movie maker file (Like a in process movie maker file) and it doesn't appear as a movie file. But a file that if you click on it you go straight to the windows movie maker, to continue the edeting :blink ... Is there a special way to save it so it appear as a movie file?

Thanks for the help!

David, go to your options menu on the left in Windows Movie Maker, click on "save movie to my computer". When you do this, it should give you an option of the format to save it as(wmv, ect.) Click wmv, and then save. You tube will then accept the vid.

Great attempt David!!! Next time try to get it without taking long breaks. You letting the metal cool down doesn't help, it hurts a lot.

Great job David, you have it listed as a 5"x 5/16" G5 though!

Can't wait to see the Mag video.

Thanks Derek! I will do that. But my endurance is really poor. So after the mag attempt I was pretty drained strengthwise. But I'll try without breaks next time.

Thank you Scott! I changed it now :blush I was trying to fool you guys into thinking it was a 5"er. What nobody fell for that? :tongue

I think I'm starting to figure this mag video out now

David,Great attempt on that edgin,I enjoyed the vid,it was a great fight and you will get it soon bro. for sure. :rock

Nice job with that Edgin David!! :rock I'll bet if you tried it fresh you would get it!! Believe me, the Mag really takes it out of you!! By the time I was done with the Mag I tried(and failed) last week, I had absolutely NO crush left!! :(

David good shot a the Edgin your kink is good and strong your crush will catch up if you keep working on it!!!Plus you will fair much better on the Edgin if you go at it fresh!!!Good luck the rest of you guys on the mags tommorow!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks Brendan!!!! :rock

Thank you all.

failed mag part 2 should be up soon, and part 1 should follow it shortly after.

And yes all you mag hunters better avenge me! Go kill it!!!

Nice attempt on the big G5 :rock You have one of the strongest kink on this board :mosher Did you try the big G8? Maybe you can kink it a bit? I know the big G8 is way harder than a G5. But it doesn't hurt to try. And if you need motivation for the G5, listen to this :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5-Xs2fM0g

I can't wait! I love bending videos!!! :D :D :D

As a side note on Mags, I don't know about everybody else, but I will post a vid tomorrow if I get it or not. :cool

Nice attempt on the big G5 :rock You have one of the strongest kink on this board :mosher Did you try the big G8? Maybe you can kink it a bit? I know the big G8 is way harder than a G5. But it doesn't hurt to try. And if you need motivation for the G5, listen to this :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I5-Xs2fM0g

Rocky kicks a$$ :rock

Jeremiah, I'll post a vid whether I get it or not as well.

David, I'm sure you'll kill the Edgin fresh and I can't wait to see you do it.

Alawadhi, there's almost a 200 lb difference there!!! I don't think even Aaron can kink a Big G8 much, no offense to David but I don't think he could do anything to it.

Oh and thanks for the luck Brendan, I'll need it ;)