The Grand Is Dead!

vikingsrule92

I'd say that even if we had 100000 guys under 16 bending. Derek would still kick all their asses!..

And also I am calling Derek out. I want a bone test to prove his real age! ;)

Thanks David!!

Hahahaha do you want my High School teachers to account for me, or do I need my pediatrician :tongue

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vikingsrule92

• foxyj75

• David_wigren

• GetAGrip87

I'd say that even if we had 100000 guys under 16 bending. Derek would still kick all their asses!..

Thanks David!!

Hahahaha do you want my High School teachers to account for me, or do I need my pediatrician :tongue

Hahahaha I'll settle just for that comment!

Thanks David!!

Hahahaha I'll settle just for that comment!

Hahaha I was hoping you would, that's why I included that tidbit :D

my beverage of choice is chocolate milk!!! :It gives me "MOO" power!! LOL!! :D

I drink coke. Prevents me from "CHOKE-ING"... long shot I know, but what can you do with "coke"?

I drink coke. Prevents me from "CHOKE-ING"... long shot I know, but what can you do with "coke"?

So... Your saying you get all coked up before a big bending attempt? :ohmy

Man,I haven't read this much since High School,this thread is huge,Good luck to all you guy's on Wednesday. All the trash talking has been very entertaining. Don't drink to much coffee guy's,you'll have stop to pp in the middle of the bend. :D

I drink Tea so I have Mr. T power!! (Hahaha I know it's a bit of a stretch but you're taking all of the good ones)

Scott, ohhhh so that's not chalk under his nose when he's bending ;)

I may be out of the contest...possible fractured middle finger from bending a red in IM pads :(

Don't injure yourself further just for this contest, if you're injured rest until you're healed up. I wouldn't risk it if I were you if you have a possible finger fracture. That sucks man, but I'm sure when you come back you'll come back strong!

thanks guys!

I was just trying something different tonight. Usually when bending a red in IM pads I'll just ease into it, not really trying to get it under a minute. Well tonight I tried for under a minute. The first kink wasn't too painful but the speed of the second push over my middle finger just destroyed it. It's pretty purple and swollen right now but we'll see what ice and some pain pills do for it.

If theres any doubt wednesday that I can't bend I won't. Sorry guys.

I need to learn to put the damn steel down sometimes! lol

Don't push it man!!! Take a break and let that finger heal up or you will seriously regret it!

Don't push it man!!! Take a break and let that finger heal up or you will seriously regret it!

I agree! You could injure yourself a lot worse and you'll be out of comission A LOT longer than if you'd just rest. Take it easy.

I agree with the other guys, take a rest and heal up. Bending with major injuries is never a good idea!! I've went ahead and bent hurt before and I Really regretted it!! :( Heal up buddy, and come back strong!!

I have decided to bend the mag today because of work related problems I wont be able to tomorrow. I will still do it past midnight, so it will technically be wednesday here. I'll do that because I don't want to be a scabb and break the deal. I'll take a vid and post the results later. Wish me luck

Go get it buddy!!!! :rock

You don't need luck. You slayed the Legendary Shiny Dragon into pieces. You killed the loch ness mysterious monster known as the Big G5 which your spear. That tiny little midget won't stand a chance against a knight like you! And I am sure of it. Now don’t bring me down, and hit it with FULL force.

Good luck David!! I'm sure you'll get it buddy!!

Alawadhi, has David done an Edgin? I didn't think so, am I wrong?

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtop...0&start=100 post #106. Although he missed it by 1/8 but for me he still can bend it if he was fresh. He was bending heavy for 5 days so needs a rest. If he crushed it now he will get that 1/8 for sure. So yeah he bent it.

Yes I have done some damage to an Edgin. It was probably way over the time limit. closer to 10 minutes I would guess that I was able to get it down to 2 1/8.

Just tried the mag. The vid is abit longer than 10 minutes and I'm trying to figure out a way to upload it. I also attempted the Edgin and got it on tape. Don't know exactly how it looks. But on the Edgin I got down to 3 1/4 but way over the time limit. Will probably upload that one too

Cut the video in half and upload part1 and part2. Did you bend it?