The Grand Is Dead!

vikingsrule92

If you looked at Erics chart there is at MAX 120LBs difference. I said"I know it's way harder". But I also said"it doesn't hurt to try" :D

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vikingsrule92

• foxyj75

• David_wigren

• GetAGrip87

Thank you Alawadhi! That one was on TV the other night. I was sooo thinking about bending during the whole movie. That's when you know you really like to bend! :D Rocky does kick@ss!!! I've got the whole series. And 2 copies of the first one. Don't ask :whacked

Hey man! Derek you've got alot of nerve saying that I couldn't kink a G8 :laugh But serious I also read somewhere that it rates way higher than a G5. Even much higher than a KOAB. But I remember reading somewhere that Aaron actually wobbled the G8. Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

But anyway here the link to the first part of the mag (the only part where I actually do any damage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsp5i3VnE-M

Second part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lccY5w33Xwo#eAtNUaR1Coc

Thank you

Haha man I said no offense. And it's WAYYYYYYY harder than a Big G5 and WAY harder than a KOAB.

Yeah Aaron has wobbled one, and finished one from 30 degrees, but he can't get the in between.

Alawadhi, my mistake I thought the G8s were in the 700 range for some reason. But still, 120 lbs is the difference between a Bastard and an Edgin, that's a HUGE difference.

Great attempt, all my short bends tend to bend 1/4" off center! I hate it!!!

Yeah I don't think I'll be getting any G8 while I'm still human. That bolt is purely for gorillas!

I also hate it when the go off center. And with short stuff it kind of makes your hands slide off a little in some weird way. Hate it with all of my heart

Awesome attempt David!! :rock I had a similar experience with my first Mag attempt last week. Up to 90, cake. After 90, friggin brick wall!! :blink Rest up buddy, you'll get it soon, I know it!!

Yeah I don't think I'll be getting any G8 while I'm still human. That bolt is purely for gorillas!

I also hate it when the go off center. And with short stuff it kind of makes your hands slide off a little in some weird way. Hate it with all of my heart

Haha yeah like Gazza and Aaron ;)

Yeah dude that's absolutely killer!! And for me it seems like pretty much every bastard I've ever tried, no matter the length or batch has been off center. Can anyone explain that? other stuff is on center, just not bastards, it's weird.

Oh and on a side note, holy crap this thread might go over 200 posts!!

Edited by vikingsrule92

Thanks Jeremiah! You better post a vid of a sucessful mag bend tomorrow!

And on a side note. Anyone checking this bending forum with little bending knowledge must really think that the grand bastard by Derek was the SH*T!!!

It was the sh*t! But not 10 pages worth of it! ;)

Thanks Jeremiah! You better post a vid of a sucessful mag bend tomorrow!

And on a side note. Anyone checking this bending forum with little bending knowledge must really think that the grand bastard by Derek was the SH*T!!!

It was the sh*t! But not 10 pages worth of it! ;)

Yeah Jeremiah! You better because I know I won't ;)

Hahaha yeah i guess so. And thanks David, smart ass :D

just had to get a post in on this monster thread! :D

you guys are all doing really great, and i love reading about it all in this thread - keep going strong guys!!! :rock

I hope one of you guys smashes it today...otherwise you'll just have to continue this saga.

Haha I think we should continue it anyway, if someone gets it, on to the next person!! And then the Insane!!! :tongue:D

Edited by vikingsrule92

Hey Derek, When are you going to make your attempt? :rock

Hey Derek, When are you going to make your attempt? :rock

I already did, I failed horribly. Three Mags (2 from today one from Sunday) stuck at pretty much the exact same point, 75 degrees. I'll upload it in a few mins and you can all watch me fail :D

Good attempt Derek! You got that kink way easy. Then it stuck, much like mine. But you'll get that mag soon!

Now it's up to the rest of you guys!!!

great attempts guys!!!

I'm gonna give my finger a few more days rest, which is feeling much better today...

Gonna try possibly saturday for the mag.

Great effort Derek,Right at that damn sticking point,once you get it a little further its gonna go man.so c'mon boy kill that thing next time,no mercy on the next one. :rock

Great effort Derek,Right at that damn sticking point,once you get it a little further its gonna go man.so c'mon boy kill that thing next time,no mercy on the next one. :rock

Thanks Charlie, next time no mercy for sure!!!! This thing has humiliated me THREE times, that's three too many brother!!! :rock :rock

Video coming soon... within the hour...

Place your bets!

Man, I hope you got it!! We need revenge on that steel!!!! :rock