The Grand Is Dead!

vikingsrule92

All right, how about this: On Wednesday, Whoever gets it that day ties. Scott, man, I know you're probably rested up and all, but you gotta remember that Derek and I have completely exhausted ourselves in the past few days setting our all-time bending PR's. We need a little rest man!! :D Now I want this to be all about fun, and pushing ourselves and others to the limits of our/their bending. Friendly competition. And you also gotta remember, you didn't jump in until late in the race. I think the rest of us kind of already had an understanding about resting a few days before the Mag attempts. So if you want to try the Mag on Monday, feel free, I really hope you kill it man!! :rock :rock But, Derek and I and probably some others will be more than likely bending on Wednesday. If you can wait till then, it would only add to the fun!!! Just my 2 cents. Later!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vikingsrule92

• foxyj75

• David_wigren

• GetAGrip87

I Don't know about others but I'll try it on wednesday with the last mag I have (I better make it, I'm destroying one of my "show pieces" for this race). I say just do it wednesday whatever time zone. Thoose who sucseeds on wednesday will tie in my opinion, perhaps we could have time as a tie breaker.

Good luck guys. And please, try to lose gracefully!

I'll be waiting till wednesday also...my fingers are so blistered from my pinching day I don't think I could bend a blue nail without pain.

This is kinda off-topic but do any of you guys know where I can buy some crush down pads at?

I'll be waiting till wednesday also...my fingers are so blistered from my pinching day I don't think I could bend a blue nail without pain.

This is kinda off-topic but do any of you guys know where I can buy some crush down pads at?

FBBC has some awesome crush pads

- Aaron

I Don't know about others but I'll try it on wednesday with the last mag I have (I better make it, I'm destroying one of my "show pieces" for this race). I say just do it wednesday whatever time zone. Thoose who sucseeds on wednesday will tie in my opinion, perhaps we could have time as a tie breaker.

David, I like that idea alot!!! :rock How about this: Bend it on wednesday, you tie, tiebreaker is time it takes you to complete the bend(from start of bend to last hit, after which a ruler shot showing 2'' or under). Sound good to everybody???

Edited by Foxman

FBBC has some awesome crush pads

- Aaron

Seconded!!! Just send John an email and he'll be glad to hook you up :mosher

David, I like that idea alot!!! :rock How about this: Bend it on wednesday, you tie, tiebreaker is time it takes you to complete the bend(from start of bend to last hit, after which a ruler shot showing 2'' or under). Sound good to everybody???

Oh my GOD!!! That's what I freakin said like 25 posts ago!!!! Why do you listen to David and not me?!?!?!?! Hahahaha damn Fox!!!

Oh my GOD!!! That's what I freakin said like 25 posts ago!!!! Why do you listen to David and not me?!?!?!?! Hahahaha damn Fox!!!

We're teaming up against you! Naw, just kidding. Read all post but I must have missed yours. But I re-read them now, and by the way if we're using age as a tie breaker. I'm not really 22, that was a typo. I'm 12

We're teaming up against you! Naw, just kidding. Read all post but I must have missed yours. But I re-read them now, and by the way if we're using age as a tie breaker. I'm not really 22, that was a typo. I'm 12

Hahaha okay. Yeah mine's a typo too, I'm 5 I'm just big and strong for my age ;):D

Hahaha okay. Yeah mine's a typo too, I'm 5 I'm just big and strong for my age ;):D

Well I'm a new-born.........I don't even have any hair yet!!! :D

Hahahaha nah that's your geezerness hair loss kicking in :D

I was thinkin' next tuesday/wednesday maybe? :D

Wednesday, that's my bend day already. As long as that's okay with everyone else.

Scott, the only thing that's hilarious is how you think you're going to beat me and i'll be sleeping fine once I beat a bunch of people 5-15 years older than me to the Mag!

So will the tiebreaker be time? Or will it just be a tie if more than one person gets it?

Derek, this was 22 posts ago, not 25. lol! :D

Hahahaha nah that's your geezerness hair loss kicking in :D

Just wait till heredity catches up with you!

Hahaha my bad, I didn't count I estimated.

Yeah but that won't be for 50ish years, you're going bald at 30 :D

That's went bald at 30, thank you! :D Actually I prefer my head shaved. I never liked my hair anyway!! :D

That's went bald at 30, thank you! :D Actually I prefer my head shaved. I never liked my hair anyway!! :D

Haha my bad Fox. Yeah I figured that, I've always wondered what I'd look like bald because hair annoys me sometimes, but I think it's a look only a few people can pull off ;):D

Haha my bad Fox. Yeah I figured that, I've always wondered what I'd look like bald because hair annoys me sometimes, but I think it's a look only a few people can pull off ;):D

You're right about that!! I have seen some UGLY shaved heads!! Some are lumpy, some are basketball sized, and I've seen some covered in moles the size of pencil erasers! ewwww! :blink Then again, I've seen guys with what looked like a dead squirrel on their heads, and I'm thinking, "dude, just shave it already!!" LOL!! :D

You're right about that!! I have seen some UGLY shaved heads!! Some are lumpy, some are basketball sized, and I've seen some covered in moles the size of pencil erasers! ewwww! :blink Then again, I've seen guys with what looked like a dead squirrel on their heads, and I'm thinking, "dude, just shave it already!!" LOL!! :D

Yeah my head is ENORMOUS!!! That's why I wouldn't want to do it. I wear a size 8 hat and my head is 24.5" around!! I don't think i'd look good with a shaved head :D

On a side note how did this thread become this topic? Hahahaha

Yeah my head is ENORMOUS!!! That's why I wouldn't want to do it. I wear a size 8 hat and my head is 24.5" around!! I don't think i'd look good with a shaved head :D

On a side note how did this thread become this topic? Hahahaha

Yeah, I was just thinkin the same thing!!! hahaha

Edited by Foxman

I think it's time for David to save the topic and congratulate you again on the grand. Definetly killed it!

Allthough, it looked like a max bend. Sure took forever. While I was watching I was going, man I've got stuff to do today when is he gonna finish? :tongue If I was you I wouldn't count on getting the mag any time soon ;)

Derek, here's something to think about when you sleep tonight!! :D

Fox's Mag attempt a couple days ago

Sweet dreams buddy!! ;) LOL!!

David, dude, do I need to remind you how I went from the Bastard to the Grand Bastard in TWO weeks!!! One more 1/2" is nothing buddy I went up 1.5" in 2 weeks!!! You have more to be worried about then I do.

Fox, man it's too bad the last 3/4" is the hardest part, you're so close yet SOOOO far away! Better luck next time buddy!

David, dude, do I need to remind you how I went from the Bastard to the Grand Bastard in TWO weeks!!! One more 1/2" is nothing buddy I went up 1.5" in 2 weeks!!! You have more to be worried about then I do.

Fox, man it's too bad the last 3/4" is the hardest part, you're so close yet SOOOO far away! Better luck next time buddy!

Lets see.....I attempted the Mag 2 days after the Grand. Still sore from the grand, I got it to 2 3/4''!! ;) With a week of rest, well, it's toast. BTW, Derek, have you tried a Mag yet?? Sure, it kinks a little bit harder than the grand, but past 90, whole different ballgame buddy! :D You know I noticed in your video that it looked to be a max effort bend on that grand. Hope ya got a little more horsepower hiding somewhere, cause you don't wanna bring a chevette to a drag race!! LOL!!! :D;)

Lets see.....I attempted the Mag 2 days after the Grand. Still sore from the grand, I got it to 2 3/4''!! ;) With a week of rest, well, it's toast. BTW, Derek, have you tried a Mag yet?? Sure, it kinks a little bit harder than the grand, but past 90, whole different ballgame buddy! :D You know I noticed in your video that it looked to be a max effort bend on that grand. Hope ya got a little more horsepower hiding somewhere, cause you don't wanna bring a chevette to a drag race!! LOL!!! :D;)

Take a look at my Big Bastard, 4 mins 56 secs, struggled like hell. I'll fast forward to 1 week later, Huge Bastard, ehh about 45 secs, and it was absolutely destroyed. I always come up with horsepower when it's needed, the Grand was just me messing around ;):D