• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acorn

• lifesnotfair

• FrankyBoy

• bencrush

Thanks guys!

I did my last workout before MGC last night. Tried to keep the poundages down to 80-85% and went thru all the events except the 1H DL. I did get a couple of PRs though.

worked some 1H plate pinch in between sets of thin pinch. using 2 35s with a bar thru to add weight. I pulled 82# finally.

Also in the bending I wanted to try 7.5x1/4 CRS taped to 7.5x5/16 McMaster Hex. I did finally manage to kink that long nasty SOB finally then finished it off. I was pretty happy about that because that one has eluded me before. After that I did a 7x5/16G5 bolt that was easier to kink than the other. I got a little bit of tendonitis in my right wrist, and achilles tendon. But I'm hoping that will clear up enough by Saturday to allow for some decent numbers.

- Aaron

I know you used to squat and bench a lot.. but what wereyour best DL numbers? Just curious.

I know you used to squat and bench a lot.. but what wereyour best DL numbers? Just curious.

Best DL was 865 @ 308 BW

Best C&J was 465 @ 265 BW

Those were 10+ years ago before I blew the disc in my back.

- Aaron

How did you blew a disc? Was it of wrong form or HEAVY weights? Just curious because I don't want to have disc since I also like to C&J.

By the way, your numbers are HEAVY!

Edited by Alawadhi

Best DL was 865 @ 308 BW

- Aaron

Just curious, did you use a suit? Straps? Belt? :tongue

How did you blew a disc? Was it of wrong form or HEAVY weights? Just curious because I don't want to have disc since I also like to C&J.

By the way, your numbers are HEAVY!

Did it in a freak accident helping someone move.

- Aaron

Best DL was 865 @ 308 BW

- Aaron

Just curious, did you use a suit? Straps? Belt? :tongue

Single ply suit, Belt, no straps or knee wraps. it was a gym lift though at UofA. most people dont count gym lifts. But thats all I did as my training was for my throwing. The last Powerlifting comp I did was Sophmore year of HS.