European Grip Championships 2006

burkhardmacht

I'm looking to book my tickets, pay my fee and find somewhere to rest my weary head - all this weekdn.

So what is the nearest airport? And does someone have a spare room?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• burkhardmacht

• mobsterone

• Martin_Arildsson

• Mikael Siversson

Martin, please send the grippers to Hermann Korte before the competition. Do you have the hole set of grippers (2.0 - 3.8x)? It is necessary for the organization to have the grippers in germany before the comp starts (checking out, if there are enough grippers for a fair comp, etc). Also there is a (little) risk that you can't come, then we wouldn't be able to run the contest as we would like. Hope you understand this, Martin.

Also we need the info, who own which gripper. Hermann will send each gripper to its owner (David Horne, Arne, Mikael, etc.) after the competition, if this is OK.

Thanks,

Flo

Of course! :)

If it's ok with Arne, I/we send the grippers first week of august.

OK. Thanks!

Very good! Thanks a lot Martin! :rock

I'm looking to book my tickets, pay my fee and find somewhere to rest my weary head - all this weekdn.

So what is the nearest airport? And does someone have a spare room?

Steve, please email Mr. Korte about the nearest airport, the fee and a room to stay for the weekend. He will know the answers to Your question because he lives in this area!

I did and still no reply. Also yesterday was the last day, according to the site, to pay a late fee.

Burkhard.

Can you please post the complete starter list?

Yesterday was the last day to sign in, so it's finished now and we have the starterfield for the Euros 2K6.

Moser: Did you read my post?

This one Steve?

I did and still no reply. Also yesterday was the last day, according to the site, to pay a late fee.

:D

That's the one. :erm

Hope I understand you correctly Steve!

I have nothing to do with the Organisator or the organizing Euros self and I don't stay in contact to the organisator Korte.

Burkhard and Florian help him with the GB conversation because Mr. Korte isn't a member here.

I think the best is to contact him again or wait until you get a response from him.

The nearest airport is Dortmund.

If you have no information until mid next week I can help you out with finding a room for you.

You also can PM me

Burkhard.

Yesterday was the last day to sign in, so it's finished now and we have the starterfield for the Euros 2K6.

BUMP!!!! :D

I'll send some grippers this week, or early next week depending on when I can get some over. I'll send the following grippers:

3.14 (Mine)

3.54 (David's)

3.65 (David's)

All the other grippers is Arne's!

Burkhard.

BUMP!!!! :D

I'll send some grippers this week, or early next week depending on when I can get some over. I'll send the following grippers:

3.14 (Mine)

3.54 (David's)

3.65 (David's)

All the other grippers is Arne's!

Wow - that's very nice!

A big thanks to Arne, David and You BIG Martin! :bow:rock

Here is the complete starter list:

1. Steve Gardener (England)

2. Martin Arildsson (Sweden)

3. Jens Jepsson (Sweden)

4. Jörgen Holm (Sweden)

5. Dickey Oskarsson (Sweden)

6. Johan Albrektsson (Sweden)

7. Marco Bouma (Holland)

8. Florian Kellersmann (Germany)

9. Erik Franz (Germany)

10. Martin Ressel (Germany)

Damn! More swedes then germans! :) I didn't even know that. Looks like the WR in 2HP will fall!

Why are 5 swedes allowed to compete but only 3 Germans???????

Those who have qualified. I'm also giving serious thought to withdrawing due to a recent piss poor drop in perfomance (pinch and v-bar are way off what they were) and wanting to do the fire engine pull in the UK which will be the very next day after the competition. I would need to leave very early to be able to make it back in time.

If it was you'll be able to check.

Can't find it here.

Maybe Burkhard can help me out with my question?

Damn! More swedes then germans! :) I didn't even know that. Looks like the WR in 2HP will fall!

I hope it will be a nice head to head race between You and Dickey! Would be nice if the world record in the 2hand pinch will fall as a result of this race! :rock

Nobody has restricted the number of German competitors to three! The only reason why there are only three Germans competing is because no one else was interested in competing, that's it!

I'm also giving serious thought to withdrawing due to a recent piss poor drop in perfomance (pinch and v-bar are way off what they were) and wanting to do the fire engine pull in the UK which will be the very next day after the competition. I would need to leave very early to be able to make it back in time.

That would be a sad thing - England not represented in the Euros because of a fire engine pull! But You're right - it would be a very tough weekend. :whacked

I think I speak for all the other competitors that everbody would be glad to see You competing in the Euros this year nevertheless! :rock

On which comp Dickey Oskarsson had qualified?

LGC?

Dickey took first and Jörgen third place in the Nerikes grip championship #2 (NGC) hold in Vretstorp (Örebro) 8th of october 2005.

I don't understand why You ask this question but here You are... :online

Edited by Burkhard Macht

On which comp Dickey Oskarsson had qualified?

LGC?

Dickey took first and Jörgen third place in the Nerikes grip championship #2 (NGC) hold in Vretstorp (Örebro) 8th of october 2005.

I don't understand why You ask this question but here You are... :online

Moreover, it is borderline silly talking about qualifying competitions when there is not even 12 competitors willing to compete in the Euros this year. I think it is excellent that Dickey decided to pay a considerable amount of money just to compete in a grip comp in Germany. Pointless discussing qualifying competitions for the Euros unless there is a queue. The whole qualifying requirement rule is effectively sunk by you (English) guys not showing up. Why not add a couple of local Germans to make it 12 competitors?

England is fading away on the European grip scene. Sad but true.

Nobody has restricted the number of German competitors to three! The only reason why there are only three Germans competing is because no one else was interested in competing, that's it!

I thought only the first 3 of the last Germans are allowed to compete?