Dubya's Escapades

dubyagrip

13 minutes ago, Scottex92 said:

information about grippers is never enough, and video format is always easier to digest than text format 👍👍

Thank you for the feedback and i hope you found it helpful 

• Like 1

Just now, dubyagrip said:

Thank you for the feedback and i hope you found it helpful 

always helpful to get insight on a top level gripster thoughts and quirks :)

• Thanks 1

My best lift at the 2023 Olympia. 262lb Rogue Grandfather Clock, beaten only by @Alex Tank

I got 4th behind him, Odd Haugen, and Mike Saffell.  I sh!t the bed on the 2" saxon bar, and it cost me a medal.  I think I did enough to get an Arnold invite, where the implements should be more friendly.  I had a blast.

• Like 8

starting to work on facepicking my legacy 120

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

got a flask

Hot damn! Great lifts. 

How the heck did it pop off? LOL  Had you missed the holes and gone across the top?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Hot damn! Great lifts. 

How the heck did it pop off? LOL  Had you missed the holes and gone across the top?

I missed the holes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

I missed the holes.

happens to the best of us..

at least you weren't on the receiving end. 

3 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

got a flask

Awesome first lifts btw. Been thinking about buying the Flask, but i should really get good at the stuff i have now before getting anything else.

• Thanks 1

Right hand ain't right, but there's no reason not to train the left. I'm finally consistent with my blobs. It's time to start cleaning with the left. I did some 160lb inch lifts and some flask, but that's boring, so I left it out. The top roll strap is cool. The pump feels amazing. I did 3-4 sets of it, and it will definitely be something I do every workout. I suspect I will be arm wrestling one day...🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dubyagrip said:

Right hand ain't right, but there's no reason not to train the left. I'm finally consistent with my blobs. It's time to start cleaning with the left. I did some 160lb inch lifts and some flask, but that's boring, so I left it out. The top roll strap is cool. The pump feels amazing. I did 3-4 sets of it, and it will definitely be something I do every workout. I suspect I will be arm wrestling one day...🤦‍♂️

Hope the right hand feels right again soon.

Arm wrestling is awesome, I’m interested in it myself.

• Thanks 1

Fu#$!!!. that's fantastic great lift

Edited by John Knowlton
  • Thanks 1

20 seconds of 182 RGC CoC 3.5 Silver Bullet Holds

• Like 4

@stranger and i thought this thing was lost forever, but it showed up this morning!

• Like 5

I spent around four hours with @Carl Myerscough on Sunday while I was in California for work.  I liken this to playing 1:1 with Michael Jordan.  I wasn't too concerned with filming, but I captured a few things.

Carl slammed a 228 RB365 for three reps after doing his insane warm up ladder.  He helped me with my technique and showed me some new exercises I hadn't seen before to help with my development.  His strength is only surpassed by his generosity and kindness.  We had a nice lunch after training.  He is an exceptional human being, and if anyone doubts his ability, I can tell you that you are a fool.  I held and tried his GHP10s and #4s.  There are no shenanigans going on.

20231210_112922.jpg

20231210_112915.jpg

Edited by dubyagrip
  • Like 12