British Hand Strength Championships 2008

mobsterone

I'm eating well now and have some nice fill me up food coming tomorrow - yum yum.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• David Horne

• The Mac

I probably missed it, what time is Kick-Off??

Page 1 and as Mike said.

See those numbers at the bottom of the page... click on the two little arrows and go back to the beginning... too too lazy!! :blink

Thanx guys, I've spoken to Fred at length tonight, and informed him he has to rep-re-sent on Sat, so if he does well, I won't feel the loss (no pressure Fred, I know whatever you do, will be your BEST, you seem incapable of anything less)

Sorry to hear about your problems... i was hoping you were going to show me your pressing.
Thanx for the thought, Mike, but I feel like I've missed something...

Good luck Steve, Sam, and everyone else for tomorrow :rock

Ah, that'll be it, I hope the fridge is made of cardboard :whistel

I'm about to get locked up(!) good luck everyone, and I'll see y'all (metaphorically speaking) on Sunday evening.

Will bring plastic cups Steve. Have loads here for the water cooler.

Cheers Andy, I have a few (say 20) but the same again would be grand.

Good luck to everyone...I can't make it this year due to work commitments but...give it everything and then you will be happy no matter what the outcome.

Nick

Good Luck to all!

It is with a heavy heart I've got to withdraw from this comp. I've thought long and hard about it, but there really was only ever going to be one decision. I'm being prescribed a drug for alcoholism that brings on such a severe reaction to alcohol I have to be under supervision for 3 days before I take the first dose, so that they can be sure my blood alcohol level is zero. Usually in the Manchester Health Authority there's a 9 month waiting list for rehab units, I got (un)lucky, there was a cancellation right before I was booked in, and I've been given a place this weekend.

I really want to meet you guys, and I want to see what I can do in a comp when I'm not trying to organise and judge at the same time, but I have to get off the booze. I've been lucky so far and I haven't caused any permanent damage, but who knows how long my luck will last? If I come to the comp it's likely to be 9 more months of heavy drinking before I get a chance to take the drug again, by which time I could have seriously damaged my liver.

Twig, whats the medication being prescribed?

Sounds interesting

Good luck to all of you!!!! :rock

Best wishes to all!!! (Oh, how I very much hope this is recorded and put on the internet... :shifty )

Go hard lads! All the best :rock

The TV guy has said he probably wont make it unless there are some last minute changes...shame.

All the best guys! :rock