• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Horne

• FrankyBoy

• bencrush

• EricMilfeld

I finally get to report some good bends worthy of the training I've been doing. Bent not 1 but 2 Bastards tonight reverse! :rock First one was out in the garage after work. No camera. 8 seconds to 55 degrees. Then I got wise and filmed the next one with the calipers and measuring and all that. That one was much harder, 45 degrees in 11 seconds. Reverse and pinch are (were) 2 of my very weak points, so it's nice to cross one off the list now. A Bastard should at least be midpack even if everyone else makes big strides...and that's assuming that I stay at the Bastard level, which isn't too likely.

BIG thanks to Acorn. I guarantee I wouldn't be doing this without his personalized help. Thanks to Brad Manion, he knows why. Thanks to the Diesel Crew. The Bastard video is quite large, but I'll try to upload it to YouTube anyway. It's not fast or anything, and no screaming, so it might bore most to tears. But it'll be good enough to climb the list a bit. Until I get another better one on tape I guess.

I finally get to report some good bends worthy of the training I've been doing. Bent not 1 but 2 Bastards tonight reverse! :rock First one was out in the garage after work. No camera. 8 seconds to 55 degrees. Then I got wise and filmed the next one with the calipers and measuring and all that. That one was much harder, 45 degrees in 11 seconds. Reverse and pinch are (were) 2 of my very weak points, so it's nice to cross one off the list now. A Bastard should at least be midpack even if everyone else makes big strides...and that's assuming that I stay at the Bastard level, which isn't too likely.

BIG thanks to Acorn. I guarantee I wouldn't be doing this without his personalized help. Thanks to Brad Manion, he knows why. Thanks to the Diesel Crew. The Bastard video is quite large, but I'll try to upload it to YouTube anyway. It's not fast or anything, and no screaming, so it might bore most to tears. But it'll be good enough to climb the list a bit. Until I get another better one on tape I guess.

FREAKING AWESOME JOB BEN!!! :rock :rock :rock

Liar Liar! You told me you couldn't bend reverse - haha! Great job buddy, that one is still on my list - I'm getting closer but not quite yet. Way to go!

Very impressive Ben.

Great job, buddy.

Awesome, Ben! Way to go!

Awesome wrist strength!

Those are a nice/fun reverse bend congrats and with some big DO bends and a grand Du style your becomeing quite an accomplished bender onward and upward.

Got a bastard to 16 degrees today even though my hands are really overtrained (I can hardly close the #2 now)

I'm going to take a week or so off now, hopefully I will be able to take it down completely after that week ;)

Edited by White Scorpion

Those are a nice/fun reverse bend congrats and with some big DO bends and a grand Du style your becomeing quite an accomplished bender onward and upward.
Thanks Gazza. Appreciate it, and I'm glad we can be civil. I'll do my part too.
Got a bastard to 16 degrees today even though my hands are really overtrained (I can hardly close the #2 now)I'm going to take a week or so off now, hopefully I will be able to take it down completely after that week ;)
Awesome work Mark! You'll probably get it next time then. Fantastic progress. It's hard to take a week off from any kind of bending. I've got something neat planned for Friday. But it requires that I rest a full week.

QUOTE(gazza @ Nov 11 2007, 05:00 PM) post_snapback.gifThose are a nice/fun reverse bend congrats and with some big DO bends and a grand Du style your becomeing quite an accomplished bender onward and upward.Thanks Gazza. Appreciate it, and I'm glad we can be civil. I'll do my part too

Ben

Thats fine with me we both said alot of stuff we are probably not proud of i know i did so right here and now i would like to appologise SORRY BRO :D and like i said killer bending of late keep em comeing.

Thanks Gazza. Appreciate it, and I'm glad we can be civil. I'll do my part too.
Got a bastard to 16 degrees today even though my hands are really overtrained (I can hardly close the #2 now)I'm going to take a week or so off now, hopefully I will be able to take it down completely after that week ;)
Awesome work Mark! You'll probably get it next time then. Fantastic progress. It's hard to take a week off from any kind of bending. I've got something neat planned for Friday. But it requires that I rest a full week.

Thanks Ben! Can't wait to see what you've planned to bend :rock

And yes, it's hard to take a full week off of everything. Normally I work my hands every day for about an hour.

Now I have time to kill for a week :D