275x5

Crunches

1-14-2007

Squats

245x7

355x2

385x5

My lower back felt good tonight.

Just did some stiff-legs today, I'm doing an HIT mod right now. I'm still lifting heavy, just for as many clean reps as I can get lol.

Stiff-legged deads

305x5, back stayed pretty straight, I was just plain tired after how fast I was hitting each exercise.

Nice lifting, Tim!

2-19-2007

Deads

245x7

335x3

445x1

530x3

Stiff Legged Deads

445x2

Barbell Rows

280x5

Weighted Crunches

405!!!!! got it on sat only 45 more (big PR)

405!!!!! got it on sat only 45 more (big PR)

That is a big PR! Congratulations!

How's your back holding up?

Here's today's squat workout (1-21-2007):

245x5

335x2

405x5

I had to order a new power belt today. My gut's gettin' real big and powerful. :whistel

Thanks :mosher really good the only thing that really hurt were my hands but other then that i was fine. i wana try like 435 in a month or so

Damn, I ain't been able to do much lifting lately b/c I go out of town during the week, so I've been doing my best. I think I'm gonna max out on either deads or low box squats tomorrow to see where I'm still at, then hit my current regular Dr. Leistner-style HIT workout (pretty similar to the one described in his free preview article on cyberpump).

At least my lower back and grip are still getting plenty of a workout every day from picking up manholes and sewer pipes all the time. Handling a heavy object on 1/4" cable all day ain't no joke either.

1-26-2007

Deads

245x5

335x3

445x1

560x2

Stiff Legged Deads

455x2

Barbell Rows

285x5

Weighted Crunches

Last week's triple felt heavier than I would have liked, so this week I decided to jump up thirty pounds, focus on blasting off the floor, and do a an easy feelin' double. I was very pleased that it went down just like that. I'll stick with doubles up till the contest. I think throwing in some heavy stiff legged deads are giving me a little boost with my lower back and ham strength. I might do one last workout with the stiff leggeds next week.

1-28-2007

Squats

245x5

335x2

435x3

Deads

400 for a double, followed up by 400 for a single, about 30 seconds rest between the two sets.

Deads

400 for a double, followed up by 400 for a single, about 30 seconds rest between the two sets.

Very nice! You're getting stronger!

Yes, even with time off from heavy deadlifts, I've still seen slight improvement. I can keep a tighter arch now. I need to get ack to hitting the box squats hard, I think I'm gonna start out my training sessions with either heavy box squats or heavy deadlifts.

damn nice work 400x2 :mosher:mosher:mosher

Tied my best box squat number, 315 pounds, today, but to a platform a full 1" lower. It was not that tough, surprisingly, but the follow up lift of 305 pounds was pretty tough, I think I got out of my groove, I didn't even pause that long on the box.

Followed box squats with a set of front squats, 210 pounds for ten.

2-2-2007

I tried out my new Inzer Max Deadlift suit tonight:

245x5

335x3

445x2

585x2

Barbell Rows

300x3

Guessing your numbers are pounds not kilos :dry , my best lift is 200Kg but haven't been able to train too heavy for a while, due to an injured shoulder, having a Bankart repair 26th Feb.

Hopefully after rehab and back to full strength I'll hit the 500lb(227Kg) :rock

2-04-2007

Squats

245x5

335x2

385x4 (no belt)

nice! :mosher:mosher:mosher

i just got a pr of 315 on squats a few daysago(waynes my witness)

i missed 335 really bad

Edited by stranger

Nice squat, Chaz!

thanks

deads today:135 x10

225x10

315x3

315x2

365x3(pr)

thanks

deads today:135 x10

225x10

315x3

315x2

365x3(pr)

A PR! Congrats!!!

DE Box Squats- about 62%

200 pounds for six sets of two. Still tweaking my box squat form, I'm finding that arching your back hard when you want to come out of the hole snaps you up fast.

Full Squats

235 for one set of 12, big PR! Last week, I hit 225 for twelve, and had to rest/pause startin at seven. I only took some deep breaths for my last rep this time, and my form felt much better. I think the dynamic work warms me up good for full squats, whereas max effort box squats tire me out. Still not sure what I'm gonna hit for ME work next week, I'll figure it out.

Romanian Deads

225 for 10, this wasn't that tough (my original though was 235 for ten, and I think that would've been just right), but I was so out of breath afterwards, I had to take about a five-minute break for milk and lying down before I got back to lifting.

Lower body has been making good progress lately, but upper body has been coming along slow. Ah well, it takes time. I'm weighing close to 180 these days.