• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lancep

• Jedd Johnson

• mossman

• tarudriller

thats awesome...you are brutally strong man..i love watching your vids.....i have a request...next time you do partial deads, if you hit 1000K or over, could you please post a video? thank you!

Well shit hit the fan again it looks like. Today I was carrying a bunch of steel tubing to my garage and I biffed it and landed on my knee. The same piece of crap I hurt before. Got a doc appointment for Monday, but I think it is a PCL injury again. Feels the same, hopefully it is just a sprain. flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it is just a bruise man.

Be tough.

-Jedd-

Well shit hit the fan again it looks like.  Today I was carrying a bunch of steel tubing to my garage and I biffed it and landed on my knee.  The same piece of crap I hurt before.  Got a doc appointment for Monday, but I think it is a PCL injury again.  Feels the same, hopefully it is just a sprain.  flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy flabbergastenpoopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's a false alarm.Maybe it is?

Really sorry to hear.

Hopefully its just a mild thing. Since I hurt it the 1st time I get all paranoid about it. The 1st time it got hurt playing softball, now carrying light ass steel. Just once it might be worth it if I got hurt doing something heavy ;)

This is how crap always goes, just started getting the ball rolling really well too.

Ice that sucker, then Ice it some more. I once asked my doctor about my bad knees, his advice was to never squat again....I told him it wasnt going to happen. Hope you have a more open minded doc.

Damn, sorry to hear it Lance. Time to perfect the ol' one legged squat now?

Thanks for the kind words guys! It sucks because it was like 8 weeks before it felt stable enough last time. I suppose they will do an MRI on Monday and I won't get any news till Tuesday or Wed.

Dan, yep that is the reason. I did some squatting for the fist time in a very very long time last week. One legged squats, that sounds interesting......