Training Log (Zach Mullins)

ZRMMA

Nice work 

squeeze and hold , very impressive

Another awesome compilation of world-class feats, Zach!

• Thanks 1

Nice to see you doing some bending Zach! I think you would go far with it if you wanted to. Hard to recover from everything though 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Nice to see you doing some bending Zach! I think you would go far with it if you wanted to. Hard to recover from everything though 😁

I have messed around a little bit but nothing big time. I like reverse bending and double underhand... I have zero interest in overhand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZRMMA said:

I have messed around a little bit but nothing big time. I like reverse bending and double underhand... I have zero interest in overhand.

lol same here. I think Matek and Vinnie are the same way. DO to me feels so unnatural almost like a fish out of water. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

Reverse is my favorite. For some reason I have zero interest in DU, but I like DO a lot.   Really though, I could just do reverse and be happy.

If you decide to really get into it, your going to absolutely destroy bending stock.  I know bending strength is unique to bending  but with your MMA and grip background...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome work, Zach!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

very impressive Zac. who knows how strong you are , when will you hit the wall? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Man I think grip often comes and goes in waves. I have some lifts that feel great and some that have been struggling. I'm currently trying to break through some walls now or get around them somehow. 

Tough balancing act to have all levels rise continuously especially combining feats and comp training etc. There comes a point in time where I feel like someone can just become spread too thin... too many irons in the fire... and have to regroup and focus on some specific basics... so right now I'm regrouping and rebuilding.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

i feel bad for whatever wall Zac hits... He's gonna blast right through it.

• Like 3

Supper way cool

Hey Zac, those are some crazy videos man you got a great grip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on the 191 LB Thomas Inch DB lift- Very impressive!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WAY COOL 

6 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

191 is nuts dude can’t be many people around that can lift that. Good job.

• Like 1