Record Breaking Program

SilentDude

When I want to. Right now I'm training.

Today we did cleans and deadlifts.

Cleans: 135lbsx5x5

Deads: 235x5x5

And that was really all we did. i was sorta dissapointed. I wanted more weight on them. Felt like I could do alot more. I'm gonna make sure to mention it next time.

Grip Training. I've been talkin to Dave Morton. He's a real nice guy. He's gonna let me see how hard his WC is. :tongue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilentDude

• thomas straub

• Strong Man

• Jonathan McMillan

yaa you should do more weight. you don't wanna do something thats so easy you want something thats hard for you.

Well We did Squats yesterday. For some reaosn I couldn't post ebcuase it said my account was temporarily suspended.. Which got me Temporarily angered.... :angry:

Anyway Yestday was squat time. We toned The Reps down but added Weight.

205lbsx5x8

Then I did some leg curls, and a little bench presing. Nothing major enough to write down. But the thing I'm most proud of was Today. I ran half a mile with the fastest guys and slowed down but kept an awsome pace for a solid 2 mile run. Still not back to what I used to be But I'm a working progress :mellow

:angry: I swear, I was looking for a good workout today. The Coach outs the smallest damn guy in my group. This kid has trouble benching the bar. But It's not a good combo to put the best ebcnher with the worst in a group. This workouts not even worth mentioning...

Well Today made up for the bad yesterday... I went through The Warm-ups and then started.

Cleans: 135 5x5 (Not to Good but oh well)

Deadlifts: 295 5x5 (This is what i was proud of)

tore a Callouse off my left hand :rolleyes oh well

It sure does. I beleive i'm finally gonna buy me some new block weights. Thanks god. Bender's New Article on the #3 has motivated me to throw in some other things into my area of grip training. Anyway. Today we worked with 80% of our max, and It was weird how the workout went. i was still feeling my way throguh since I have never really maxed out.

205x2x6

235x2x6

255x1x6

That got me feeling it. i was doing trainign my way. No Belt/No Suit. I'm gonna miss thursday's workout. My Best freind's Father passed away Yesterday (Monday) and i'm gonna be going to his funeral. This man was a bear of a man. he could get the #3 down to about 1/2 on his first try. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace. He would have been awsome in Grip had he gtten into it.

sorry to hear about ur friends dad.

Sorry for the delay on everything. I'm getting closer to the #3 everyday, I'm hoping to Have it by the Time Dave gets here. I've done Squats and bench sense the last tiem I posted, and I starterd a new Wrist curl routine :tongue

Monday: Squats

275lbsx4x4 (then some calf raises, but just a little extra)

Tuesday: Sprints

4 200m dashs (With about 30 seconds rest)

8 110m dashs (With about 20 seconds rest)

8 40 m dashs (with about 10-15 seconds rest)

Wrist curls: That night at like 11:00 :D

95lbsx3x10

120x3x8

It was just a little bit of exprimenting. I did this full range of motion off the end of my bench. I sorta have to elan over. Its on an olympic bar.

Wednesday: Bench

Regular bench press: 205lbsx4x4

Floor Bench press: 185lbsx3x5

Close grip bench press: 145lbsx3x8

Then we did a push-up burnout. I ussually fare well in this. I get about 2nd-3rd to some guys who are alot smaller.

As for the #3, I'm still withen an inch, don't know how much withen yet, I havnt really measured. Don't really care, all I care about is closing the sucker.

Whoa, today was great. I loved it. Tore two callouses completly off in deadlifts.

Cleans: Felt tired, and i wanted to work on form more than anything so I didnt work real heavy.

135lbsx4x4

Deadlifts: I loved this today, I had myself some compretition, and everyone was cheering me on.

315x4x4

Today We had a substitute and slacked off on running. We got in early and guess what I ahppened to bring to school today. A pair of Grippers, Had my #2 and #3. A friend of mine who takes Ka ra te wanted to try them. Seeing as just the day ebfore he pinched two 25 klb plates on his first try. Well it turns out his hands are smalelr than mine!!! His hands are a little under 7 inchs. He's a bit shorter than me too. But he's built like Franco Columbo. He weights about 140 of solid muscle. Anyway, he got the #2 parallel. I got the #3 down to about a half an inch I'm guessing. I started plate curlign and wrist curling a couple of 25 lb plates. I pinched 4 10lbs plates real easy. I also attempted 2 35 lb plates. I got close but no cigar. So I then just wanted to make up for it but pinching the @ 25lb plates with 2 fingers. I did it. I decided to get my grip workout in there. I got a couple people intrested in grip too. :D

Training postponed for a while due to hurricane stuff and tendonitis.. Gonna start working abs and left arm. Maybe some dumbell wrist curls sense it falls behind when i use and olympic bar.