Record Breaking Program

SilentDude

Squats: I did 235 For 6 reps, Then I upped the weight just to epiriment to 275, Did they for 6 sets, Brought it back down to 235 for 10 sets, and then finished it with 255 for 10 sets.

IF YOU COULD DO 275 FOR 6 REPS THAT MEANS YOU COULD DO 300 PRETTY EASILY RIGHT?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilentDude

• thomas straub

• Strong Man

• Jonathan McMillan

Squats: I did 235 For 6 reps, Then I upped the weight just to epiriment to 275, Did they for 6 sets, Brought it back down to 235 for 10 sets, and then finished it with 255 for 10 sets.

hell maybe even 350 who knows, why don't you give it a try!

go for it :rock

Edited by thomas straub

Heck, I don't know man. I'm still looking for the money to buy some more weights. Heck I have a huge wishlist. I Want all the Beefbuilder Grippers, An inch replica, thick handled dumbells, a thick bar, a couple kettlebells, some more block weights, rolling thunder, and alot more. I want to build my own SW, and I'm still searchign for a gripper Stronger than a #4.

Geez, I need to loose some fat, so yesterday I decided to Box. I Hit the bag for about and hour without any gloves. I wante dot toughen up my hands. Got some friction burns, my hands bled. heh... oh well. Then I did some weighted sit ups. theres not much to this workout. Just felt like doing some cardio.

Bending.. As for bending, I did it... my first 60 penny nail. It wa sbent a little earlier from where I tried to do it. But I got it really good this time. Dennis Rogers inspired me..

good for u kit

Geez, I need to loose some fat,

how much do you weigh?

if you don't mind me asking! and your body fat %

Well I havn't really found the time to post latly. I've honestly been trying to find a way to file my handles down on my #1. So I could do some overcrushs.

I've honestly been trying to find a way to file my handles down on my #1. So I could do some overcrushs.

you can't overcrush the #1?

Not if the handles aren't filed down lol. Thats why I need to file them down, so I can overcrush. Aklthought I could grind the handles to dust instead of useing a filing them :whistel

Guest gripmaster316

ssj... can you just close the 2??? Instead of filing your gripper why don't you just move your hands up higher??

Ah, I'd rather Go the Whole nine Yards. Plus i want to get used to a certian set. If I put my hands up higher it owuldn't be the same. I have one Goal right now when it coems to my right hand and crush strength.... That is the #4, and I don't care what gets in my way that gripper is going down. :rock

how long do you thik it's going to takes us kit, to close #4? i say until were 17, 18

Edited by Strong Man

At first I was thinking 20. But recently I've gotten pretty Damn commited. I'd say Around what your saying 17 or 18.

I'd say that. I know I get the #3 down in a couple months. And you basically have it down already. After we both have the #3 down pretty good give us a year tops and the #4 will be history. I posted agian becuase my post isn't showing up for some reason

how long do you thik it's going to takes us kit, to close #4? i say until were 17, 18

i think i'll close it when i'm 16!

what the heck!!! thats weird

Edited by thomas straub

i think i'll close it when i'm 16!

lets wait til you can close the #3 first

but i will agree that you will have the #3 down soon tom, but lets wait til then.

but i will agree that you will have the #3 down soon tom, but lets wait til then.

but just think of it i have 2years til i'm 16 :blink