• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• 1stCoC

• The Natural

• andurniat

That old guy yelling as close to the front row as possible will be me! Good Luck to all!

Guest Bullitt

That old guy yelling as close to the front row as possible will be me! Good Luck to all!

^ The old guy yelling next to him will be me! :mosher

This is SUPER exciting for grip!

Looking forward to seeing at least a couple of our members here (I hope!) selected! mosher.gif

Good luck to all the gripboard members who will participate to this event !

May the force be with you guys !!

The list....................2010 Arnold's Classic Mighty Mitts invitations: Chad Woodall, Ode Haugen,Andrew Durnait,Steve Gardner, Wade Gillingham,Rich Williams, Jedd Johnson, Tex Henderson, Mark Felix,and Mark Henry. Mr. Henry if competing will lift as "exhibition" and Mr Felix depending on his involvement with the Arnold's Strongman show. The Final event the potentially unliftable 300lb Henry Inch bell will be an OPEN event to the Mighty Mitts gripsters and all the Arnolds strongmen.Good luck men. Richard Sorin

Guest Bullitt

The list....................2010 Arnold's Classic Mighty Mitts invitations: Chad Woodall, Ode Haugen,Andrew Durnait,Steve Gardner, Wade Gillingham,Rich Williams, Jedd Johnson, Tex Henderson, Mark Felix,and Mark Henry. Mr. Henry if competing will lift as "exhibition" and Mr Felix depending on his involvement with the Arnold's Strongman show. The Final event the potentially unliftable 300lb Henry Inch bell will be an OPEN event to the Mighty Mitts gripsters and all the Arnolds strongmen.Good luck men. Richard Sorin

SWEET!!!!! I'm so there!

Edited by Bullitt

Awesome! Great to see the Gripboard represented so well!

Mr. Richard - For what it's worth, I want to personally thank you for all that you have done to support this awesome sport. Hopefully, this will be the push that is needed to bring Grip Strength Athletes to the forefront. Thanks again.

Congratulations to everyone chosen - just making the list is a huge honor! Train hard and smart - and good luck to everyone!

Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!

I also second the comment above - I've already sent my thanks to Terry Todd (I'll do the same to a certain Mr D Webster) but also offer thanks to Richard. This will be great.

This really is the chance of a lifetime for all those invited. A suitable DVD of the whole event, at a suitable price I might add, would probably sell well.

What a great group! Congratulations to all! :mosher:mosher

That is something that makes me feel good. Good job with the selection.

Mike Corlett

great - good luck to all, cant wait to see it

I'll try and work something out with our US based buddies and athletes. I'm sure between us we'll have photos, footage and stories to tell.

This is great news congrats to the qualifiers!

Rico

Congrats guys, be safe with your training and represent us grip guys well :mosher

Congratulations and good luck to everyone!

Awesome!

Congrats to the GripBoard Members!!!mosher.gif

Now, let's bring it home!