• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cwdutton

• MANTHOS

• Shoggoth

• Joefrey

Monday: Grippers and a few squats

Going to start doing these 1 day on and 2 off as I was much stronger today than last week doing every other day...

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM X1(1ST Close on this one R, assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

BBE Extended handle x2(I love this thing!!!!!!!!)

Extensor work 3x12

Going to start doing these 1 day on and 2 off as I was much stronger today than last week doing every other day...

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

Very nice workout Chris and you must feel very good with that BBGM close...! Mine is a little bit harder than my first CoC#3. Are those BBs with extended handles really so good??

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

Very nice workout Chris and you must feel very good with that BBGM close...! Mine is a little bit harder than my first CoC#3. Are those BBs with extended handles really so good??

Thanks Manthos! The BBGM I have is pretty tough, but the #3 I have is a beast! I'll give my #3 another go next week just to see where I'm at on it. Yes, The BB extended handle grippers are EXCELLENT! I was hesitant to buy one at 1st and said "what the hell" and ordered it! The best gripper I've bought to date man! I can't believe how easy it is to force shut! Bfn's were never so easy :tongue

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

Thanks Manthos! The BBGM I have is pretty tough, but the #3 I have is a beast! I'll give my #3 another go next week just to see where I'm at on it. Yes, The BB extended handle grippers are EXCELLENT! I was hesitant to buy one at 1st and said "what the hell" and ordered it! The best gripper I've bought to date man! I can't believe how easy it is to force shut! Bfn's were never so easy :tongue

Sure thing Chris...They are #3s out there calibrated above #160!! Maybe you have one of those... :unsure I'm waiting for your progress mate.

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

Sure thing Chris...They are #3s out there calibrated above #160!! Maybe you have one of those... :unsure I'm waiting for your progress mate.

I will close that #3 by June! Guaranteed!!

Wednesday 1/27: M.E bench,etc

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Skull crushers 3x8

Pressdowns w/jumpstretch bands 3x8

Heavy Shrugs 3x6

Upright rows 3x6

rear delts 3x15

Guest Bullitt

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Skull crushers 3x8

Heavy Shrugs 3x6

Upright rows 3x6

rear delts 3x15

Went for the triple I see. Strong stuff brother!!! :mosher

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Skull crushers 3x8

Heavy Shrugs 3x6

Upright rows 3x6

rear delts 3x15

Went for the triple I see. Strong stuff brother!!! :mosher

Yeah dude, too many big benchers there! Didn't want to deload.....Did you get the bands set up? I'm excited to hear your response!! :rock

Yup! Uploading video now. It went better than I expected. :) My vbar, however, continued to suck.

You're pulling 350+ on that dude!! That is just AWESOME! I haven't gotten higher than 272!! :angry:

I want a full report of how they felt! Weight,etc you used! haha, they are addicting as hell for sure!

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Holy cow :blink

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Thanks Frank! I've been benching for a very long time, so the numbers to me aren't that impressive anymore. Still feels good @35 yrs old....If I can stay here by 40, I'll feel very good! :whistel

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Thanks Frank! I've been benching for a very long time, so the numbers to me aren't that impressive anymore. Still feels good @35 yrs old....If I can stay here by 40, I'll feel very good! :whistel

And trust me Frank, you'll be there very soon! You have some very strong #'s!!!!!

Thursday 1/28: Choked grippers and blob lifts

Warmup Tx10

hg250x5

Choked:

HG250 x2

Rb240 x1

RB260 x1(Assisted L)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(Assisted L)

BBGM X1(Assisted)

BBGM X1(Assisted)

Blobs 32.5 R&L Long and Side way lifts

40# Air on R, nothing L

Neg hold on 40# R-5sec, L-2 sec...lol

That 40# is slick! Not making excuses, it's very hard for me :blush

yeah a week or two of Negatives, and when fresh you should have that 40 BLOB

yeah a week or two of Negatives, and when fresh you should have that 40 BLOB

God I hope so..... Had it about 3 weeks and it just sits there and laughs at me.

I rememeber when I first got my fatman 37.5 BLOB

I actually managed it by the face first both hands, and then after months finally got it regular style, I think I basically attempted it almost everyday with no rest till I got it

youll get it soon!!!

I rememeber when I first got my fatman 37.5 BLOB

I actually managed it by the face first both hands, and then after months finally got it regular style, I think I basically attempted it almost everyday with no rest till I got it

youll get it soon!!!

Thanks Steve. I'll incorporate some more negatives this week and next and get a bit more serious with it!

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

That I like!! :rock :rock

SQUATS:

135X20

185X3

225X3

315X3

Warmup:

T x10

hg250x2(tns)

BBSM X1

BBSM X1(assisted L)

BBGM x1 (Assisted r/l)

Bfn's

Extensor work 3x12

That I like!! :rock :rock

Barx20

185x5

225x3

275x3

315x3

365x3

405x3(Felt great!)

Skull crushers 3x8

Heavy Shrugs 3x6

Upright rows 3x6

rear delts 3x15

:bow :bow :bow

Friday 1/29 Little pulls,Vbar, 2.5' crusher:

Fbbc 2" Dumbell 1 handed pulls:

90lbsx3

110x3

120x2

135x1

150x1(pr on this)

Vbar: Didn't go very heavy

167x2

202x1

217x1

237x1

252x1

Crusher:

57x5

82x3

102x1

112x1

117x1

Need to start really pressing these! Not enough time in the darn week! :angry: Or too many toys and can't decide what to pick