Rawbench's(aka Chris) Training Log

cwdutton

Thanks Manthos!

Sunday:

Bench Day- Felt pretty good considering the soreness I'm in from going on a bending spree. Went with heavier weight today and smaller bands to get a feel for the heavier weight.

135x10

185x3(mm bands)

225x3(mm bands)

275x3(mm bands)

315x3(mm bands- this put me at about 385lbs top/350lbs bottom)

Pressdowns/hammer curls

3x15

Upright rows-

2x6

rear delts-

2x15

I was staring at my bending stock the whole time, but need to rest a few more days.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cwdutton

• MANTHOS

• Shoggoth

• Joefrey

Thanks Manthos!

Sunday:

Bench Day- Felt pretty good considering the soreness I'm in from going on a bending spree. Went with heavier weight today and smaller bands to get a feel for the heavier weight.

135x10

185x3(mm bands)

225x3(mm bands)

275x3(mm bands)

Pressdowns/hammer curls

3x15

Upright rows-

2x6

rear delts-

2x15

I was staring at my bending stock the whole time, but need to rest a few more days.

Strong bench workout Chris! Manytimes I really want to start bending too but I'm doing a lot of suff already and I don't know were to fit bending.

Thanks Manthos!

Sunday:

135x10

185x3(mm bands)

225x3(mm bands)

275x3(mm bands)

Pressdowns/hammer curls

3x15

Upright rows-

2x6

rear delts-

2x15

Strong bench workout Chris! Manytimes I really want to start bending too but I'm doing a lot of suff already and I don't know were to fit bending.

Don't do it Manthos!! Unless you're prepared to become addicted :yikes. And be ready for some injuries.....

Thanks Manthos!

Sunday:

135x10

185x3(mm bands)

225x3(mm bands)

275x3(mm bands)

Pressdowns/hammer curls

3x15

Upright rows-

2x6

rear delts-

2x15

Don't do it Manthos!! Unless you're prepared to become addicted :yikes. And be ready for some injuries.....

I will not Chris...at least not for now...I'm already having a hard time with grippers!!