Race To 400# On The Do Axle Dl

acorn

His name is John Dennis. Durniat knows him and competed against him at Jedd's Powerfest comp a few years back. From what Andrew tells me, John is a strong boy.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acorn

• Magnus

• CoC#3

• The Natural

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullitt

His name is John Dennis. Durniat knows him and competed against him at Jedd's Powerfest comp a few years back. From what Andrew tells me, John is a strong boy.

Ya think? :laugh:laugh It didn't look like he hook gripped this, but who knows. Either way, just sick! :mosher

Edited by Bullitt

got 395 tonight on my axle, once i get home from the gym i will pull the footage

got 395 tonight on my axle, once i get home from the gym i will pull the footage

Nice Job Adam!

- Aaron

5# to go - next time! Getting stronger every time - just keep it going!

Yea that's strong. Good job!

Listen... how do you hook grip a fat bar? Don't you have to wrap you fingers over your thumb and squeeze down on top of your thumb? Are there peoples hands that big? I don't think I could do that is if I'm thinking about the same thing that is.

Rico

Listen... how do you hook grip a fat bar? Don't you have to wrap you fingers over your thumb and squeeze down on top of your thumb? Are there peoples hands that big? I don't think I could do that is if I'm thinking about the same thing that is.

Rico

Rico

there are absolutely folks who have hands large enough to hook a 2" axle, the index finger and middle grasp the thumb at the knuckle and hold it in position. I would imagine 9 1/2- 10" hands or someone with abnormally long fingers could pull it off.

Rico

Rico

there are absolutely folks who have hands large enough to hook a 2" axle, the index finger and middle grasp the thumb at the knuckle and hold it in position. I would imagine 9 1/2- 10" hands or someone with abnormally long fingers could pull it off.

Is there anyone here that could do it do u think? I think I have pretty big hands and truthfully have rarely met anyone with bigger hands in my life, except a couple dudes that went on to play college basketball that I went to highschool with, and these guys we're very tall and lankey. And I'm only like 5' 10" 1/2. when I was younger it was always my thing to say hey hold up your hand to mine.

I don't know maby my index to thumb is short but from thumb to pinky its 11 1/2".

Rico

My hand

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=8790

How many out there are still in this race to 400? I pulled 365 today so I'd like to join the fray.

How many out there are still in this race to 400? I pulled 365 today so I'd like to join the fray.

Congrats on the solid pull Tim!! :mosher :mosher

- Aaron

hey everyone i figured id get in on the race, so heres my video, let me know what u guys think. oh yea watch out cause i scare little girls!

rico

rico's 365 DO thickbar deadlift

hey everyone i figured id get in on the race, so heres my video, let me know what u guys think. oh yea watch out cause i scare little girls!

rico

Nice lift Rico, haha next time less noise the little girl gonna get nightmares :D just kidding :D

Edited by djukac

rico

Nice lift Rico, haha next time less noise the little girl gonna get nightmares :D just kidding :D

Yea really, she always comes in there with me but that was the first time she ever got spooked. Well she had a choice that or watch the boys play RE4 on the wii.

Rico

I'm still in Tim. 350 is my best to date.

Weak Rindo. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Bullitt

Weak Rindo. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back from the dead to bust my chops. :laugh Welcome back brother. I know you don't have an axle, but you should get in on the DO race to 500# on an oly bar.

Weak Rindo. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back from the dead to bust my chops. :laugh Welcome back brother. I know you don't have an axle, but you should get in on the DO race to 500# on an oly bar.

I might. Lets see if I can do 400 + again in the next couple weeks before I worry about 500 though haha