• hamil1km

• cwdutton

• John Eaton

• Magnus

Strong work! Bet you won't be far off 400 already with a good lift off. :rock

Grippers looking good aswell.

Strong work! Bet you won't be far off 400 already with a good lift off. :rock

Grippers looking good aswell.

Thanks Sam! I feel like i'm getting close to 400.

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of my #3 from being calibrated. Should have it early next week. Hopefully I can get my MM0 shortly there after if all goes well! I've just started to get the hang of setting the grippers and got some chalk recently to help stabilize

Decided I needed to get a 2.5 penny hold on vid for ya'll. I think this one is about 28 seconds I did it tonight. Hands may have been a little tired from yesterday grip workout and I did some grip work today with my brutal HG250

Anyhow here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JblrsgSbxo0

Deads

20x245lbs

Dumbell pullovers

20x15lbs

Bench

10x135lbs

2x245lbs

8x300lbs PR YAH BUDDY (see bench press challenge log for vid)

6x300lbs

Bent over Barbell Rows

10x135lbs

10x135lbs

Nice workout bro! :rock

That video is ridiculously funny. :laugh

Thanks for the peer pressure to do that and post :D

Got my #3 back from being calibrated today and was all ramped up to try and get a MMS close on camera for MM0. Gave it 3 attempts that were all 1/4 inch short! Decided to grab my #2 to experiment with my set to see what felt best. Noticed I was doing something that was off. Decided then to grab #3 again and implement and I closed the thing! Didn't have cam rolling so I chalked back up and tried 2 more but they both fell 1/8 short. Gonna hope to get a MM0 quality vid to submit in next few days. :(

Guest Bullitt
Got my #3 back from being calibrated today and was all ramped up to try and get a MMS close on camera for MM0. Gave it 3 attempts that were all 1/4 inch short! Decided to grab my #2 to experiment with my set to see what felt best. Noticed I was doing something that was off. Decided then to grab #3 again and implement and I closed the thing! Didn't have cam rolling so I chalked back up and tried 2 more but they both fell 1/8 short. Gonna hope to get a MM0 quality vid to submit in next few days. :(

Awesome job Hammy! 1st close of a #3 feels so nice. :rock

Congrats on the MM0 cert buddy! :rock

MM1 will fall soon for you.

Great job.

Thanks! I think i got some work to dofor MM1 though.

Here are the two MM0 vids I sent. Of all the closes I did in the last 2 days these were the two best lol.

Edited by Hammy

Starting new 5x5 routine for workouts. Gonna keep them short and sweet 2 exercises each day MWF each week.

Body still feels overtrained but had a go anyhow

Bench

10x135lbs

10x135lbs

2x225lbs

5x285lbs

5x285lbs

5x285lbs

5x285lbs

7x285lbs (tapped the inner demons for this one barely got 5th rep on 4th set lol)

Bent over Barbell Rows

5x155lbs

5x155lbs

5x155lbs

5x155lbs

5x155lbs

Edited by Hammy

5x5s continue

Squat

10x135lbs

5x250lbs

5x250lbs

5x250lbs

5x250lbs

5x250lbs

Reverse grip barbell curl

5x95lbs

5x95lbs

5x95lbs

5x95lbs

5x95lbs

Did some gripper work yesterday and last night. Hands were still somewhat sore from my 20 or so closes/attempts on my #3 on Fri/Sat last week to get a good vid for my MM0 cert. No excuses though!

RH

3 x HG250 (this thing is about same as my 2.5)

3 x HG250

3 x HG250

LH

3 x HG250

3 x HG250 (last rep was 1-2mm from shut)

3 x HG250 (last 2 reps were 1-3 mm from shut)

When I got home from work I did some #3 Singles

RH

1x#3

1x#3 (did an overcrush and held for an 8 second count, Wished I would have held a penny so I could have posted on coin challenge . Next time :D )

1x#3 (couple MM short of close)

rested 10 mins

1x#3

1x#3 (.25 inch short. I was done at this point)

LH

did 3 attempts on #3. 1st attempt was about 1/4 from closing. 2nd and 3rd attempts were a little more than 1/4 short.

Finished up with a quick 5 rep set on RH and LH w #2

Guest Bullitt
Did some gripper work yesterday and last night. Hands were still somewhat sore from my 20 or so closes/attempts on my #3 on Fri/Sat last week to get a good vid for my MM0 cert. No excuses though!

RH

3 x HG250

3 x HG250

LH

3 x HG250

RH

1x#3

1x#3 (did an overcrush and held for an 8 second count, Wished I would have held a penny so I could have posted on coin challenge . Next time :D )

rested 10 mins

1x#3

LH

did 3 attempts on #3. 1st attempt was about 1/4 from closing. 2nd and 3rd attempts were a little more than 1/4 short.

You own that #3. I'll go ahead and sign you up for the MM1. :laugh

Nice job bro. :rock

RH

3 x HG250

3 x HG250

LH

3 x HG250

RH

1x#3

rested 10 mins

1x#3

LH

You own that #3. I'll go ahead and sign you up for the MM1. :laugh

Nice job bro. :rock

#3 is fairly consistent. However, I need to do some work on my 163# HG300 before I jump to MM1 Once I can get that hog shut I should be ready. Eh?

Good work on the grippers, Hammy! I'm still trying to get a CoC #3 closed with my LH. The strength difference between my RH and LH is stupid.

Keep killing that #3, bro!

Good work on the grippers, Hammy! I'm still trying to get a CoC #3 closed with my LH. The strength difference between my RH and LH is stupid.

Keep killing that #3, bro!

My LH has always been slightly weaker than RH but not anything too huge it seems. I think a lot of it has to do with setting too. I don't feel nearly as good with setting on LH. need practice

Wasn't planning on doing any training yesterday . Was getting junk out of my basement to sell in our garage sale and was drawn to grab the grippers :D

RH

Attempted 2 closes on my stout hg300 both missed by about 1/4 inch

The 300 attempts made my #3 feel easy

#3x1

#3x1

#3 missed third attempt by an 1/8

#2.5x3

LH

I decided to see how close I could get #3 again with left. Figured it'd be 1/4 or so like last time. I closed that hog chalkless!!!!!!

went for another single after resting a couple minutes and chalking up and missed by a couple mms

#2.5x3

My LH felt strong in comparison to my RH yesterday . I think my RH has been getting more work on the grippers and probably just a little more worn than the LH

Nice work on the off hand close :rock

Got my #3 back from being calibrated today and was all ramped up to try and get a MMS close on camera for MM0.

CONGRATS ON THE MM0. I also saw that you signed up for the MM1, atta boy. :D

^Where did the calibration land?

Got my #3 back from being calibrated today and was all ramped up to try and get a MMS close on camera for MM0.

CONGRATS ON THE MM0. I also saw that you signed up for the MM1, atta boy. :D

^Where did the calibration land?

Bob Lipinski did the cals for me on my Hg300 and #3. Before he Oiled my #3 it came in at almost 160. After oiling it came in slightly under 150! He said his cals are usually lower than other peoples but he estimate post oiling the #3 was 146-149.

The HG300 was 170 before he seasoned it. Now it's between 159-163 post seasoning.

So I figure I'll keep working the #3 and get that HG300 down and I should be ready for the MM1