Bhsa Grip Championships 2009

mobsterone

just want to say thanks to everybody involved in this contest, an all the guys have done really well in there training, this was a great contest

personally im very much disapointed with my performance, simply because id done much better lifts in training, but the experience wasn't there, i didnt peak for the contest so thats that - steve was the better man

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• CoC#3

• Paul Savage

• rico300zx

Nice work guys! Looks like a great comp :rock

I had a great day, I thoroughly enjoyed myself...As welll as generous sponsoors giving us things to wear and prizes to win, I most value having the Whey Consortium to compete in, people to compete against and furthermore, people who are willing to extract the best from me with hints, tips and advice...

Pleased as punch with the day but I must improve my deadlift, curls and things...

Cheers to all and especially Stew for keeping things close all the way through...

Congrats to all!

How far off from the WR were you? 20mm??

"just want to say thanks to everybody involved in this contest, an all the guys have done really well in there training, this was a great contest

personally im very much disapointed with my performance, simply because id done much better lifts in training, but the experience wasn't there, i didnt peak for the contest so thats that - steve was the better man"

Paul I feel very much the same about my performance, particularly the pinch where I ended with a weight I warm up up with in training obviously a wrong move to jump to 82.5kg but going by my training it should have been ok, in the end its all experience and will only serve to make us better in the future.

Edited by Stew

Congrats to all.

Steve, I did not know that you used 44mm on the 2hp. I was looking for a battle at 54mm. Congrats...you will get that weight in June :rock

Well done to everyone, especially to Paul for edging out Stevie G on grippers. And to Steve for the amazing noises he produced after narrowly missing the WR pinch.

Fred, Twig's got to get a euro for you to play with to bring this up,
Ere! I'm not his Mum, or his bloody boyfriend! :flame

;) Actually I'm already with discussions with David for a Euro, but for ME to play with, Fred can use it as well, of course, I'm not getting one each, I'm not made of money.

Congrats to Steve for the win, and everybody who competed put on a great show.

Congratulations to all, especially Steve on his 3rd Win.

The One-Hand Deadlift says what a strong bunch the whole lot was! Very Impressive!

With the Star Trek movie out and all, great time to be using something called a "Vulcan Gripper" too :tongue

Go to my gallery for more pics...

congrats to all, impressive figures from everyone :rock