Preperation For The Insane Bastard Cert

CaptainCrush

gotta wait till tonight guys...my brother left and thats who always films me.

I just saw this, hammer the crap out of that Insane!!! :rock Rocket that little beast to 2" and then, after you measure it on video, throw it down and stomp it. :cool You ought to give me a call when you slay the Insanedragon.

Yeah good idea Ben! Chad we wanna see some post bend foolery! :laugh:laugh

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainCrush

• bencrush

• foxyj75

• Paul Knight

gotta wait till tonight guys...my brother left and thats who always films me.

Well? Any word Chad?

Ooo, ooo, ooo, what happened?? :happy:D

Come on Chad! Maybe you waited for today...speaking of which, I'm going out to clean my garage. I've got 10 MOABs that are taunting me. I cheatkinked one to 2.5" (TOUGH even to cheatkink it!!!) and there it'll stay for eternity.

yep I figured I'd wait till today. I think Ben said he is doing his around noon so video will be posted of mine around 2...

yep I figured I'd wait till today. I think Ben said he is doing his around noon so video will be posted of mine around 2...

Cool Chad. Glad you waited man. We'll do a simulcastbend, haha. I got up at 5 and have had 4 large McDonald's coffees, 2 No-Doz, some other pills, and I'm ready. I'll keep drinking coffee until Travis gets here. Then I'll start an IV drip.

Cool Chad. Glad you waited man. We'll do a simulcastbend, haha. I got up at 5 and have had 4 large McDonald's coffees, 2 No-Doz, some other pills, and I'm ready. I'll keep drinking coffee until Travis gets here. Then I'll start an IV drip.

:laugh:laugh:mosher

BWHAHAH!!!! you are something else :D

Ok so far I've had...

2 cups of coffee, 1 NO-DOZ, 1 large Monster Energy Drink, 6 ho-ho's and multiple tablespoons of honey right out the jar.

I am now hearing birds chirping in my ears for some damn reason...maybe its the honey? :laugh

:laugh:laugh:mosher

BWHAHAH!!!! you are something else :D

Ok so far I've had...

2 cups of coffee, 1 NO-DOZ, 1 large Monster Energy Drink, 6 ho-ho's and multiple tablespoons of honey right out the jar.

I am now hearing birds chirping in my ears for some damn reason...maybe its the honey? :laugh

you guys are freaking crazy ahahah.

Oh, well. That close you're sure to get it after some rest :mosher

Near. Nest time for sure :rock

thanks guys!!

The video was almost an exact replica to ben's fantastic attempt. Got it to 90 under a minute and just fought with it and got it moving a little at a time till the time ran out on me.

I think I may just give it another go next saturday. That will give me a few workouts where I can work on my crush just a little more.

Great attempt Chad!!! Sorry I didn't call you after mine man...I'm not 100% sure it'll be approved by John Beatty. It'll go to video review. I'm positive that it measures 2" or a hair under when it's tilted to measure it offcenter though. But I'm not sure it's really clear on my digital video...it's kind of losing its clarity. Great timing, huh? Missed my 1st attempt on the Fantastic by 1/4"! Stunned by it too since I felt so strong today. I was so pissed by the time the 2nd attempt rolled around, about 20 minutes later. You can hear me muttering under my breath nearly the entire time. I'm uploading it to YouTube right now. I may even call John later tonight to see if he'll check it out for me and say yes or no. I won't attempt it again. So win, lose, or draw...it's over. I don't want to fight the short pieces anymore. Leave that to the other monsters. Oh, I've got some other stuff to report on regarding my witness, Travis Mickelberry, and his insane bending after a 2 year layoff.

Finished the day off after Travis had to leave with a Mag in the modified DU style and had some strength to spare! At least 1 PR is a good deal!

I'll be rooting for you on your next attempt Chad!!!

Great job on the attempts Ben and Chad!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Awesome job to both of you guys!!!! Chad, I'm sure you'll get it next time bro!!! Don't let it defeat you again pansy!!! :laugh Ben, I hope you get it dude.

Can't wait for the video Ben!!

I was cussing so fierce after getting it to 2 1/8 the vid wouldn't of been allowed on youtube haha!!! :D

I was pushing into those crush pads so hard that half the loop holding the insane in ripped open. I may have also strained a muscle in my neck cause its down right killing me :cool

consuming maybe 2 more ho-ho's beforehand may have given me enough to pull it off in 5 :laugh

Edited by CaptainCrush