• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainCrush

• bencrush

• foxyj75

• Paul Knight

All that work will pay off on the 9th Chad. That's a great workload there man.

I am psyched as all hell now!!! Thanks Ben!

You're welcome man! :rock I'll be doing mine sometime before 11am CST probably. When are you doing yours? Get some friends over there, call Eaton, do something so that you get the adrenaline all fired up. Heck, bend it in the damn polar bear enclosure at the zoo if you have to. :laugh

You're welcome man! :rock I'll be doing mine sometime before 11am CST probably. When are you doing yours? Get some friends over there, call Eaton, do something so that you get the adrenaline all fired up. Heck, bend it in the damn polar bear enclosure at the zoo if you have to. :laugh

HAHA!!!!! Maybe I'll wear a polar bear costume to bend it in! :laugh

I'm gonna start the coffee loading at roughly 8 am so all you gotta do is just message me and let me know when you are gonna start.

HAHA!!!!! Maybe I'll wear a polar bear costume to bend it in! :laugh

I'm gonna start the coffee loading at roughly 8 am so all you gotta do is just message me and let me know when you are gonna start.

Right on man. :D I'll be up at 5 and starting the caffeine loading early. I want to finish the Fantastic in 2 minutes or less. That's my goal.

Here is what I'm going to do!!

Gonna have the little brother follow me with the video camera all morning and get all the coffee drinking, ho-ho's and every other ritual I have up to the Insane Bend.

It may just win a fricken Oscar! :D

I'll copy it and send one to ya haha

I just read this quote off Diesel Crew's site:

“The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!”

Man if that quote didn't hit it on the head. Insane you ain't got a chance! :D

Thanks bro!!

I really don't think I have ever wanted something so badly in my life. I am definitly working a lot harder on the insane than I ever did with trying to reach a 400lb bench.

I just can't wait till this is a reality.

One of my friends stopped over and I bent a Red Nail to 3/4 of an inch inbetween ends. :D

That 7 inch length feels like I'm trying to bend a shovel handle! :blink

One of my friends stopped over and I bent a Red Nail to 3/4 of an inch inbetween ends. :D

Am I weird to consider 7" bends to be semi-short?

I like this thread. It had a big part in why I tried the mag and insane

I consider them to be perfect length. I like 7.5" the best though :rolleyes. I wish I could bend that short stuff like you guys. David what is your comfort spot? Chad, I heard the insane sayin some stuff that my Mommy wouldn't want me to repeat. :rolleyes Good luck Chad! I'm always rooting for the bender :).

I consider them to be perfect length. I like 7.5" the best though :rolleyes. I wish I could bend that short stuff like you guys. David what is your comfort spot? Chad, I heard the insane sayin some stuff that my Mommy wouldn't want me to repeat. :rolleyes Good luck Chad! I'm always rooting for the bender :).

That insane better shut his mouth! :D

I prefer the 5.5 inch stuff.

As you can see in this pic I'm a little bulky right now which is why I can't bring my shoulders up to save my life on the 7 inch stuff.

bulky chad pic

Yep, you're way bulkier than it appears on your videos. You don't look small in them, but dang you've got a ton of neck, shoulder, and pec mass. No wonder you can crush this shit down, haha!

HAHA!! thanks brotha!

Yeah I noticed that too with my videos. I'd rather look smaller anyways :D

Insane called me after he read this and looked at that picture. All he said was "That punk thinks he can take me out? I'm the insane! Don't you guys get it? I kick people like that Chad guy square in the nuts!" I'm staying out of this one :mellow. :calm

Did you get your Chop Saw yet?

Edited by justiceislost1988

Insane called me after he read this and looked at that picture. All he said was "That punk thinks he can take me out? I'm the insane! Don't you guys get it? I kick people like that Chad guy square in the nuts!" I'm staying out of this one :mellow. :calm

Did you get your Chop Saw yet?

dude you had me laughing all over the place! :D Thanks!

No I didn't get the chop saw yet. I have enough stock already cut from now till my insane attempt. If the Insane goes down I'm gonna go for the Grand Brutal Hex cert next, Ill get one for all the stainless I'm gonna have to cut to train with for that bend.

Yeah you are weird! :D

I do wanna see you destroying the Insane in the near future!!

Can't say that I have any comfort spots. But I like 7" because they're usually smoother bends for me. shorter than 7" and the crushdown becomes a pain. But I've learned that if I can bend something at 6.5-7" it means I can bend it unbraced nomatter how long it is. I can push hard up to 8.5". Between 8.5-10 it's a little more bothersome, but I can still push up to 12". Havn't tried 13" and up but it would probably give me enough levrage to just wrist bend it.

I'm aiming to get the insane done by the 8th ;) how much would it suck if I actually managed that?

Can't say that I have any comfort spots. But I like 7" because they're usually smoother bends for me. shorter than 7" and the crushdown becomes a pain. But I've learned that if I can bend something at 6.5-7" it means I can bend it unbraced nomatter how long it is. I can push hard up to 8.5". Between 8.5-10 it's a little more bothersome, but I can still push up to 12". Havn't tried 13" and up but it would probably give me enough levrage to just wrist bend it.

I'm aiming to get the insane done by the 8th ;) how much would it suck if I actually managed that?

I'll quit Gripboard! :tongue

As you can see in this pic I'm a little bulky right now which is why I can't bring my shoulders up to save my life on the 7 inch stuff.

bulky chad pic

:blink:blink you can say that again! you training for Mr. Olympia? :laugh

HAHA!!! :tongue Not even close man. To tell you the truth I haven't done much of anything besides some standing barbell military press and shoulder exercises with jumpstretch bands. And I'm talking not more than once a week.

I haven't done serious lifting for I'd say the past 2 years. I think my muscles are just good at not shriveling up :laugh

I'll quit Gripboard! :tongue

Just made a shot at the 90-ish insane and bent it a bit further down to 3". Couldn't quite get a good feel for the crushdown so I reckon there's more in the box... Scary huh?

If you get any closer I'm gonna inject enough test in my glute to kill half of my block and bend that thing to an inch between ends tomorrow!! :blink:laugh

bulky chad pic

Your a thick 215 I think I weighed 215 at 14 !!!! :D