Denis Cyplenkov

Matt Brouse

Maybe I;m not actually in awe of Denis, but I am in awe of his armwrestling abilities (he may take steroids but he still is really with them at least, I mean to say being that good w/out steroids would be amazing).

What makes you say Bagent takes steroids???

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darthsith19

• Magnus

• Pancake Sprawl

• dima700

Quietset,

First of all Johns weight has never really varied that much. He started out 30 years ago about 185 slowly moving up in weight. I have lived in Utah and trained with John for 14 years and his weight has always been around 210 and in the last 5 years around 215. He has always sucked down to 198 to make money at that class for local events. The Heaviest John has ever been in 237 in 2006. He was eating like a machine, working out very hard and taking Creatine. So he gained a total of 22 pounds and if you look at his face and Abs it was not all muscle.

Now, lets look at the other guys who puts on and off 50 pounds or in Denis's case almost 100 pounds and still have a chiseled face and abs are showing. Not to mention the strange skin problems.

Plus John has been on top for over 20 years. Consistent gains over many years. All the other guys seem to come and go.

Remember that it was a 209 John that just won the Zloty cup and a 198 John who won the Heavyweights at the Arnolds. You put a In-shape, Healthy, 237 John against the 270 Alexy or anyone else and they are in trouble. Of Course I don't think we will ever see a Totally Healthy John again.

And the reason you don't see John a Tested event is because the WAF Worlds has NO money to win.

This is why I talk about the other guys on Steroids and not John.

Edited by bob brown

@ Bob, yes everybody see that Denis is ON... BUT the diffrence is, that he is build like nobody we have ever seen...

the combination of juice + his genetics is LUDACRIS and i Think you can't imagin his strength !! Travis will have NO chance Left- handed, cause cyplenkovs hand covers Travis' so much that he won't be alble to top Roll !! You CAN'T TOP ROLL THAT HAND !

Cyplenlov is in a league above normal humans-like Brzenk, unfortunaly is build bigger so he will be stronger than him !... IMO

Edited by Flexor Brachialis

@ Bob, yes everybody see that Denis is ON... BUT the diffrence is, that he is build like nobody we have ever seen...

the combination of juice + his genetics is LUDACRIS and i Think you can't imagin his strength !! Travis will have NO chance Left- handed, cause cyplenkovs hand covers Travis' so much that he won't be alble to top Roll !! You CAN'T TOP ROLL THAT HAND !

Cyplenlov is in a league above normal humans-like Brzenk, unfortunaly is build bigger so he will be stronger than him !... IMO

Just a fan speaking here, but I think that what truly is ludacris is saying that his hand can't be toprolled.

1. is there any chance there could be a 130kg devision, like it semes to go up to 95+ how about make a 110+ and a 120 etc.

Ok, let's stop with the steroid opinions in this thread please... If continued, this thread could possibly disappear. Know what I mean? Thanks

If you armwrestle something that doesn't move. Then it won't matter how big the hand is or the person behind it.

Well I think weight classes will make the steroids less of a factor.. I don't really know the science behind it but I think someone who worked his ass off to get to 200 pounds of muscle would be stronger than someone who took steroids and got to 200.

If cyplenkov would drop to brzenk's weight he'd be beaten for sure. It would be a great match.