Denis Cyplenkov

Matt Brouse

Sad thing is, alot of the people that do have the genetics are probably paper-pushers.

i know a guy who has a similar structure to Cyplenkov. he doesn't have outrageous arms but his hands i would bet are even wider, thicker, and bigger then Denis'. this guy is a huge man, probably 6'2 6'3 and 330lbs. but he's not fat looking or bulky, it's like he just a huge man. even though i'm taller than him and comparable in weight he's just a thicker built man. if i didn't know any better i think he'd have gigantism because of how huge he is. but he's a construction mason, building mostly rock walls. the sad thing is he's a crackhead also (i know, it's hard to believe a crackhead being 330lbs huh?) and i can only imagine what he would've been in his prime and actually training for world strongest man, cuz i've seen this guy lift rocks comparable in size to atlas stones but much more oddly shaped and this guy is an absolute monster.

it's sad that he's a crack addict, and he's probably around 50 yrs old now, but he's still just an absolute monster.

Now I know what I'm gonna do for a living :rock:D

You're gonna be a crack addict?

Edited by Matt Brouse

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darthsith19

• Magnus

• Pancake Sprawl

• dima700

What was the original subject of this thread?

From the recent posts, it seems that it was something related to Magnus Samuellson, crack addicts, and Ronnie Coleman :unsure

From the recent posts, it seems that it was something related to Magnus Samuellson, crack addicts, and Ronnie Coleman :unsure

You forgot pull-ups and bulkiness.

Sad thing is, alot of the people that do have the genetics are probably paper-pushers.

i know a guy who has a similar structure to Cyplenkov. he doesn't have outrageous arms but his hands i would bet are even wider, thicker, and bigger then Denis'. this guy is a huge man, probably 6'2 6'3 and 330lbs. but he's not fat looking or bulky, it's like he just a huge man. even though i'm taller than him and comparable in weight he's just a thicker built man. if i didn't know any better i think he'd have gigantism because of how huge he is. but he's a construction mason, building mostly rock walls. the sad thing is he's a crackhead also (i know, it's hard to believe a crackhead being 330lbs huh?) and i can only imagine what he would've been in his prime and actually training for world strongest man, cuz i've seen this guy lift rocks comparable in size to atlas stones but much more oddly shaped and this guy is an absolute monster.

it's sad that he's a crack addict, and he's probably around 50 yrs old now, but he's still just an absolute monster.

Now I know what I'm gonna do for a living :rock:D

You're gonna be a crack addict?

Stone-mason, smarty :D

sorry for hi jacking the thread.

sorry for hi jacking the thread.

lol, no problem, it seems to be the latest trend, and I do it too :blush

Cyplenkov will have a 5 round armfight with Pushkar on June, 13 with left hand:

http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur...%C3%9Cbersetzen

http://www.ironworld.ru/news/detail.php?ID=21987

WOW.. I'd say pushkar has a lot of guts because denis' arms look crazy in that picture. I mean those elbows are thick as hell probably has amazing side pressure too.

Cyplenkov will have a 5 round armfight with Pushkar on June, 13 with left hand:

http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur...%C3%9Cbersetzen

http://www.ironworld.ru/news/detail.php?ID=21987

AWESOME!!! So this is left handed only? :(

I say Denis takes him. Is Pushkar left or right handed?

Edited by Josh H

I'm not sure about Pushkar, but he won the Open Class and his weight category at last year's Nemiroff left-handed.

Denis looks like he's going to break Pushkar's arm :blink

It's good to see this back on subject Denis ia freak !!! :rock

I'm not sure about Pushkar, but he won the Open Class and his weight category at last year's Nemiroff left-handed.

Denis looks like he's going to break Pushkar's arm :blink

Pushkar did? He's one of the top arm wrestlers in the world, no doubt, but that other guy who Cyplenkov beat, he has beaten Pushkar before hasn't he?

Never mind, Artem Klimenko has never beaten Pushkar that I know of. Pushkar vs. Cyplenkov should be a great match, I'm still say Cyplenov will win though.

Bagent will still beat him left handed. Don't be so quick to say Denis will win just because he looks imposing.

Bagent will still beat him left handed. Don't be so quick to say Denis will win just because he looks imposing.

That's not why, and I do believe that Bagent would beat Cyplenkov. But Pushkar is not Bagent, Denis beat Artem pretty easily and in that video someone even said they thought Denis was already unstoppable left-handed (of course, they forgot about me ;) ). So do you think that Pushkar will be able to take him? What is Pushkar's world ranking with the left hand, does anybody know? He is probably top 5, right?

Has anyone ever beat Bagent left handed?

That's not why, and I do believe that Bagent would beat Cyplenkov. But Pushkar is not Bagent, Denis beat Artem pretty easily and in that video someone even said they thought Denis was already unstoppable left-handed (of course, they forgot about me ;) ). So do you think that Pushkar will be able to take him? What is Pushkar's world ranking with the left hand, does anybody know? He is probably top 5, right?

Pushkar is 2nd left hand in the world behind Travis according to Engin Terzi's ranking at worldofarmwrestling.

Bagent is just on top left handed because there not much skilled left handed puller out there...

I have seen on arm TV that bagent had trouble beating George Gelashvilli left handed (and he couldnt beat him) and brzenk couldn't beat george right handed :D

Anyway i wanted to say that Travis hasn't a lot of predators lefty.

I gonna go with Cyplenkov left handed against anybody in the World!!, ANYBODY !!! unstoppable, LUDACRIS

Pushkar is 2nd left hand in the world behind Travis according to Engin Terzi's ranking at worldofarmwrestling.

I think this will be a very exciting matchup! If he struggles with Pushkar, then I don't think he will have a chance against Bagent, but we shall see ...

I think this will be a very exciting matchup! If he struggles with Pushkar, then I don't think he will have a chance against Bagent, but we shall see ...

i think people are expecting to much to soon out of this guy even though he is powerful. As far as Travis goes you cant judge by the fact he lost messing around with someone on the practice table

i think people are expecting to much to soon out of this guy even though he is powerful. As far as Travis goes you cant judge by the fact he lost messing around with someone on the practice table

We shall see... how long has Cyplenkov been training for arm wrestling? And he has already killed Artem, who beat Taras Ivakin, who is number 8 on Engin Terzi's top 10 in the world list. Though that list might not be accurate... Ron Bath is at #5 in the world and the only time I ever saw him pull Travis Bagent, Bagent won (right handed match) but he's not even on the top 10 right handed. He held Brzenk off for a while as well, and I saw a video of him beating Andrey Pushkar (right handed match). Also Dave Randall should be on the list having beaten both Bath and Bagent easily.

Edited by Josh H

We shall see... how long has Cyplenkov been training for arm wrestling? And he has already killed Artem, who beat Taras Ivakin, who is number 8 on Engin Terzi's top 10 in the world list. Though that list might not be accurate... Ron Bath is at #5 in the world and the only time I ever saw him pull Travis Bagent, Bagent won (right handed match) but he's not even on the top 10 right handed. He held Brzenk off for a while as well, and I saw a video of him beating Andrey Pushkar (right handed match). Also Dave Randall should be on the list having beaten both Bath and Bagent easily.

He hasn't been on top because he has been injured right handed. But I am pretty sure he is top 5 right handed easily. You have to look at the times the matches have taken place as well (with the Dave Randall match), because all the matches your naming happened years apart. Plus if you haven't competed in a category for a while you get taken off the list as far as I remember so that can be an explanation for Bagent not being listed.