The Coin Challenge

lloyd80s

#2.5 for 23 seconds!!! is there anyone who jsut calibrates grippers? Like I could mail some $$ and 9 grippers to them and get them back within 3-4 days with some numbers?

I have an RGC and would help you out.

So an Brass RB260 3.1-3.2 isn't above a standard#3?

Make Brendan use his Elite, he's more than capable! ;):laugh

excellent job Klesen!

why dont u try the rb 210 n cert??

Thanks Hugo! Why? Because I haven't even closed a RB160 from TNS yet ;)

I only noticed that there was one result with a filed gripper, but I did just manage a 14 second hold with a filed #2.

I'm really wanting to order a BBM, but do not have the money at the moment. I'm getting very close to closing my #2.5. I ordered an HG300 about a month ago to try and have something between the #2 and #2.5. It felt tough for about a week, but the other day, I slammed it shut. I know I've been getting stronger, but not THAT much stronger (stupid HG!).

I only have one "copy" of each CoC all from T-#3.5 so I did not want to file my #2, but I've been closing it way too easily, so I put put it to the grinder.

I only noticed that there was one result with a filed gripper, but I did just manage a 14 second hold with a filed #2.

I'm really wanting to order a BBM, but do not have the money at the moment. I'm getting very close to closing my #2.5. I ordered an HG300 about a month ago to try and have something between the #2 and #2.5. It felt tough for about a week, but the other day, I slammed it shut. I know I've been getting stronger, but not THAT much stronger (stupid HG!).

I only have one "copy" of each CoC all from T-#3.5 so I did not want to file my #2, but I've been closing it way too easily, so I put put it to the grinder.

amazing. My HG300 feels about as hard as my number 3. I cant wait to see the calibration numbers on my grippers. My filed HG250 feels about the same as my coc2

amazing. My HG300 feels about as hard as my number 3. I cant wait to see the calibration numbers on my grippers. My filed HG250 feels about the same as my coc2

May very well be. My freak 300 calibrated @ 3.17.

Edited by Magnus

You are who I had in mind. My HG300 came in and I figured i'd have a good challenge. I was expecting something in the #3 range. I was really looking for something between a #2 and #2.5, but I figured I'd get an HG 300 since it has a narrower spread. My HG250 actually feels about the same as my 300. It's kind of disappointing because it feels like a waste of a gripper, but oh well. I have my filed #2 to play with now.

Mine's probably in the same line as yours Frank. My 300 feels WAY harder then my 157 #3, and it has a semi-wide spread for a HG (2.5", wider then my 350) and it feels VERY spongy. I can't wait to get my RGC to cal it

Mine's probably in the same line as yours Frank. My 300 feels WAY harder then my 157 #3, and it has a semi-wide spread for a HG (2.5", wider then my 350) and it feels VERY spongy. I can't wait to get my RGC to cal it

Dang, that sounds even harder than mine :blink Funny, cuz my 300 and 350 are spongy too (the 350 more so), and my 300 is also wider than the 350.

You need to calibrate that sucker.

Dang, that sounds even harder than mine :blink Funny, cuz my 300 and 350 are spongy too (the 350 more so), and my 300 is also wider than the 350.

You need to calibrate that sucker.

It might be, it feels at least as hard if not harder then my MM2 replica which I estimate to be 162ish. My 300 and 350 are probably pretty close, within a couple pounds I'd say. I will eventually, Chris is making me a RGC but he's a little behind on projects, I'm in no hurry it all so it's no biggie, it'll get done sooner or later.

its funny how lazy I am. I have some square and bar stock laying around my house, and a welder.. but i never bothered to make a calibrator cause I only have (2) 35 lb plates for weight to use to calibarte with!

Thanks Hugo! Why? Because I haven't even closed a RB160 from TNS yet

its the narrow Klesen. fells like one #1.5 (maybe little harder)but u must to it from table-no-set position. u will receive one certification for this.i think u can do it soon.

Thanks Hugo! Why? Because I haven't even closed a RB160 from TNS yet

its the narrow Klesen. fells like one #1.5 (maybe little harder)but u must to it from table-no-set position. u will receive one certification for this.i think u can do it soon.

Maybe. Thanks for the hint ;)

just tried this for the first time and got 22 sec. with a #1 RH.. i guess there's much work to do for me

so the HG300 and 3 that felt similar were 2 lb apart, 147/149

and the filed 250 and 2 were 1 lb apart 108/109

they felt close, I had no idea HOW close! I cant wait to get them back in the mail.. though seeeing how weak my 3/300 are makes me realize I have quite a ways to go!

• 3 weeks later...

NEW UPDATE

1-Acorn 9 sec #3.5 178 LBS

2-Nakkuri #3.5 RH 5 sec 177.7 LBS

3-bencrush 9 sec BSE 172 LBS RH

4-coc#3 Rb 330N 3 sec 171.80 LBS

5-Lukeamdman #3 13 sec 168 LBS RH

6-Autolupus brass 260 17 sec

7-Ox3732 #3 23 sec RH

8-Wes #3 15 sec.

9-David Wigren #3 14 sec.

10-Porkchop #3 13 Sec.

11-Magnus #3 11 sec

12-Lloyd80s #3 5 sec RH

13-Jdchmiel hg 300 (147 lbs) 6 sec

14-Powerhouse bbsm 11 sec

15-Cannon bbsm 8 seconds

16-Ewokhugo Rb 240 16 sec RH

17-Turbinepro #2.5 23 sec

18-koura #2.5 19 sec

19-Vikingrules92 #2.5 13 sec

20-Sineparixmace #2.5 12 sec RH

21-Gumpster #2.5 5 sec RH

22-Tja rb 180 20 seconds RH

23-egg_uk rb 180 6 seconds RH

24-Wayne #2 35 sec

25-gripcrazy #2 RH 30 sec

26-Ericmilfeld 26 seconds #2

26-Poppy #2 26 sec

28-the bone orchard 24 seconds #2 RH

29-pawel r #2 20 sec RH

30-White scorpion RH #2 19 sec

30-Captain Sam #2 19 sec

32-Nails #2 16 sec RH

32-Animal Cage #2 16 sec RH

34-Gerryq 11 sec #2 RH

35-Hellmagic #2 10 sec RH/LH

36-Rockhead #2 4 sec LH

37-Malachimcmullen filed #1.5 18 sec RH

38-bigmatt 37 sec #1.5 RH

39-Ari k #1.5 14 sec

40-Lukeallard filed #1 45 RH

41-Dimmers 33 sec (filed #1) RH

42-pete1006 #1 65 sec RH

43-Superfeemiman 38 sec #1 RH

44-Nightowl27 #1 28 RH

45-Jsmiley #1 24 sec RH

46-Dropkick #1 22 sec

47-The steve train #1 20 sec

47-Liamcafs #1 20 sec RH

49-Klotz 13 sec #1

50-Xrated618 #1 10 sec RH/LH

Klesen : How do u rate your hg 200??

Edited by ewokhugo

Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

If I tried it fresh I would hope I could get 10secs or so on a #2, possibly a short hold on a BBSM once my right wrist is better.