Bending

Alawadhi

I will post my bending workout here. I am not such a bender but at least maybe one day I will get on the top 20 spot :whistel:upsidedwn Anyways here I go.

Todays bending:-

My worse ever :tongue I had a VERY BAD day. Did three bastard after killing myself. Then all my power had gone. Took a 5" G5 to 2.2 inches. At this time I was shut down. I will take a long break now and see if I come back stronger.

Edited by Alawadhi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alawadhi

• David_wigren

• Booyah!!!

• bencrush

Todays workout, all leather pads unless mentioned

G5

FBBC 7*1/4 sq

bastard

big bastard

ISOS on 8mm stainless pre kinked to 85-90 degree

ISOS on 5/16 G5

now in IM pads

1/4 FBBC round

3/8*7 aluminum

G5

I felt pain on my fingers. I guess doing DO all the time will reduce my toughness. Before using leather I used to bent a 1/4 FBBC sq in IM pads in 10 seconds or less. Now it's only G5. I will work my way back.

DU bending in IM pads

1/4 FBBC round

G5 FBBC

Oh yeah I got my yamaha raptor 700R today. Man this is a beast. Fast as hell. It can go to 180-200 KM per hour! My country is mostly desert so this motorcycle is a FUN!!!

I guess thats it.

Edited by Alawadhi

• 2 weeks later...

Today only reverse and DU and two DO

DU in IM pads

60D

1/4 * 6 round FBBC

1/4 * 5.5 round FBBC

2 3/16 * 6 round FBBC

tried G5 but failed badly

reverse in IM pads

2 3/16 * 6 to 45 degree round FBBC

2 3/16 * 6 round 52 (almost) FBBC

1/4 * 7 round to 55 FBBC FBBC

1/4*6 to 45 in leather

DO in IM pads

5.5 round FBBC

G5 (it hurted like hell, but better than last time)

Man that yamaha raptor 700r doesn't go at 200 KM per hour as my friend said (the sales man said 180!!!). but at least it's fast. probably 120 to 140 km per hour.

Edited by Alawadhi

My best in IM pads was 1/4 square. Your best was grand hex. So I am nothing compared to you :D

Edited by Alawadhi

My best in IM pads was 1/4 square. Your best was grand hex. So I am nothing compared to you :D

Yeah I remembered that you had done a very good IMP bend. Keep at it and you may beat my Grand Hex in IMP. I was beginning to think that an Insane Bastard was possible in the IMP...

Why did you choose a quad over a bike?

My dreambike is a 380ccm two stroke KTM, or a big two stroke Honda.

Why? Go ride the raptor 700r and then you will know why. Man that thing can do amazing things. You can ride any hill with it.

Edit:- Why do you want two stroke? I not a motorcycle expert but my friend said two stroke has something to do with adding oil and petrol. Thats why I took 4 stroke. Only adding petrol to the engine is enough. If I wanted two stroke I would pick yamaha banchee. You might ask why all yamaha. Because in our country yamaha is the most popular.

Edited by Alawadhi

Some sick bending workouts youve been doing alawadhi!

You live in dubai right? Stop playing with toys and go get a lambo or Ferrari or somthing :laugh

Some sick bending workouts youve been doing alawadhi!

My workout today was irony! I PMed booyah about not being able to attempt his 70D keystone because I have a lung virous which will hopefully go away this week or next week (I hope from god). Anyway todays workout was all KINDA PR for me. I didn't expect it but thanks god everything went great. I will attempt your 70D keystone my next workout booyah. And hopefully on video.

Here it goes.

All in IromMind wraps and DO!

FBBC g2 bolt. Didn't feel pain. I felt I could do bigger bolts without pain.

FBBC g5 bolt. No pain.

My black G5 which eric calibrated at 385 LB.

1/4 square FBBC in 10 seconds!!! still no pain.

at this time the bastard came to my mind

a BIG PR. Did the Bastard in IronMind wraps in approx. 12 seconds. :rock now I am satisfied :D Still no pain or I think a little pain. Bent to 1 inch.

Then an attempt at a huge bastard. I though hey if I did the bastard in 12 seconds then I am good for a huge. I prepared the video from the beggining till the end (almost). It only moved a little. So I told stop the video before showing the bar because I felt a small kink in it that is not worthy. Then when I saw the bar it was kinds big kink. It is about 41 degree! Then I wanted to upload the video but couldn't. Today I will shut down the laptop and will try tomorrow. at least I have the pic. See my gallery.

Edit: forget to say I attempted the 6 inch FBBC sq also in IM pads but this time the pain was HUGE. Only managed to baby kinked it.

Hey my hand toughness came back soon. And I hope my virous will die soon also. Thanks :D

Edited by Alawadhi

One more thing. My hands aren't that tough because then I attempted the 8mm stainless isos and it hurted. I need to get my hands used on IM pads. Now my goal is to bend the insane with IM pads :D or i am the insane to think it can be done :D

Go for it Alawadhi!!! :rock

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to bend the big bastard on video for certification and wanted the bend Booyah 70 keystone on video. Here it goes.

Today I sucked in DO (guess we all have bad days)

Tried to break a 3/16*7 FBBC round. But failed. I suck at breaking.

G5 in ironmind pads.

2 penny kink on 5" JH grade 5 bolt with IM pads (this is actually a PR because it's my first 5" G5) Then finished it of in leather pads.

Kinked the 1/4 FBBC sq. Finished it of with leather pads.

2 penny kink on 4.6" 3/8 aluminum sent to me by Aaron in leather pads.

Then I knew I can't even bend a bastard or the keytone 70d today (will try it next time Booyah, sorry) so I gave The 3/8 a DU try for fun and I felt really good in my wrists!

I tried DU

7*1/4 hex I couldn't do last time. But today went kinds easily. Still harder than G5 bolt. weird?! PR

Tried G5 bolt FBBC and went easily. PR

Reverse

G5 bolt to 10 degree. Finished it DU. PR

G5 bolt to 12 degree. Finished it DO. PR

Decided to take the G5 on video so this will be my last DU for today

ISOS with 8mm stainless steel. HARD!

I would like to again say congrats to Booyah for bending the 8mm stainless steel. Booyah is a bending monster :rock

I would like to comment on my wrist bending today (DU and Reverse). Last 5 days or so I did some workouts with my 12 LB sledge hammer. And it seems to pay BIG time. I did bend a G5 before as you can see in my gallery or here in the topic. I guess I did 4 at that time. the first one was fast just like the one on the video I linked above. the other 3 were too slow. Way too slow. Now it's easy as you can see in my video and that was my last workout before the ISOS. Am happy with my sledge workout. And will be happy to recieve David Horne bending machine anytime soon because that will also improve my wrist strength. :rock

Edited by Alawadhi

Thanks man! I am really happy with the DU bends today. By the way, I saw you bending the blue nail reverse maybe one month back. Are you a reverse bender, DU, or DO?

Thanks man! I am really happy with the DU bends today. By the way, I saw you bending the blue nail reverse maybe one month back. Are you a reverse bender, DU, or DO?

I just recently started fooling around with DU and reverse, before I laid off bending last September I was DO, back on the steel train tho :D

Edited by JoeGrip

• 2 weeks later...

VERY VERY BAD bending day. Not my bending day. My best DO was 6" square FBBC to 70 degree. My best DU was nothing on G5. But had a PR for beating one of my friends in armwrestling :D

Edited by Alawadhi

Finally Eric calibrated by bastard. It takes 385 pounds to bend. So just to let you know my bastard aren't the hardest bastards out there. Again thanks Eric for your help :rock

Edited by Alawadhi

Started with my last 6" 1/4 FBBC sq without warmup.Finished it fast. Then moved my last big bastard (pic in gallery, old pic) a little farther.

Finished off even more my finished bastards and 1/4 sq in crush pads. Hit the same huge bastard again and no go. Some odd object bending or should I say ISOS. I suck at odd objects. I want to bend a wrench! tried FBBC 12" spike. a penny kink. tried Maximus bastard but same as last time. His bastard is as hard as my 8mm stainless. it takes 530 pounds to bend. tried to finish my new red even more but no go. it is already at 1.6 inches and it's frozen there. Then crushed 1/4 FBBC from 1.5" to 0.75" barehanded in one hit.

I got weaker in bending and will try to bend everyday if possible.

Edited by Alawadhi

Great bending there mate! quick question for you, what's it like bending it IM pads? i see that you've done a few bends in your gallery using IM pads - i've ordered some today as would like to cert on the Red one day.

Hopefully i'll be able to bend an fbbc square that quick one day too! good workouts there! :rock

Thanks gazza

youdimmers

If you get used to IM pads then it feels no different than leather. My best in IM pads is bastard (385 pounds to bend) in 12 seconds to 1 inch. I will tomorrow what can I do.

Edit: I have noticed something on IM pads. If you can bend anything less than 2 minutes and tried that same thing in IM pads it will get much much faster. Before I did the 12 seconds bastard my best was sub 2 minutes in leather. One day I felt good to bend in IM pads and melted the bastard.

Edited by Alawadhi