The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 7"

EricMilfeld

Eric

It appears people were right the bend took 4mins and 57/8secs from first push into the bar till last before the measuring so if the measuring is included then its over the time ,obviously if one has to have another go at the bar because the measurement is not there then thats a different case which is not the case on my vid so again if the measurement is part of the process then its outside the time limit if the measurement aint part of the process if someone doesnt need a 2nd go at the bar then its inside.

I found the original footage on my external hardrive and am at this minute uploading it to youtube in 2 parts,part one shows the bar prep/measuring and wrapping etc and part two shows the bend with an overlap of some of part one so i dont lose anything by trying to join it etc.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Booyah!!!

Big congrats! Make that huge congrats!

That's going to really kick the 6 inch list up a dozen notches!

Great bend!

Tim

This and the 6" list are now updated with Gazza's Huge KOASB bend. I'm glad it's all straightened out and there can be no doubt as to the time requirement being met. Congratulations, Gazza, on a,... I think we've run out of adjectives. Congrats on a GAZZAESQUE bend!!!

This and the 6" list are now updated with Gazza's Huge KOASB bend. I'm glad it's all straightened out and there can be no doubt as to the time requirement being met. Congratulations, Gazza, on a,... I think we've run out of adjectives. Congrats on a GAZZAESQUE bend!!!

Good to see your decision here, Eric, since my several viewings of this amazing and typically Gazza bend, looked to me as if he finished in 4:57 or 8 as well.

However, I am neither judge nor jury here as you are far more qualified than I am to determine this !

Heal up, Gazza..and push ever further into what was once felt to be impossible to bend ! .. neilkaz ..

Congratulations, Mr. Thornton! Dave was recently witnessed destroying an Edgin as he gears up for the big bending showdown in Michigan.

Thanks Eric. I did the bend at Larkin's Gym. To bad you can't make it up for the Contest.

Congrats David!!! :mosher

Thanks Eric. I did the bend at Larkin's Gym. To bad you can't make it up for the Contest.

My pleasure, Dave. By the way, what was the date of your bend?

Yeh, I can't wait to see all the crazy stuff you guys bend!

Congrats Dave!!! :rock

Great Job Dave tough bolt!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks guys.

Eric, the date of the bend was 6-23-07.

Franky, the 6.5 Shiny stock that you did is a tough bend.

Congrats on the Edgin, bud!

Congrats Dave!!! That is one hard bolt!!! Hope I get it one of these days

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Wes, on jumping up the list a few notches with your Shiny bend!

Congrats Wes!!! :rock

Great work Wes :mosher

Congrats Wes it was a pleasure watching you bend that shiny bastard. :rock

• 4 weeks later...

I've updated the list with the results from the Michigan bending contest. Ryan Klein makes the list up near the top, Josh Dale has jumped several positions, and Jedd Johnson is now on the list. Congratulations, guys!!!

Can you believe bending an Edgin will not even get you in the top ten now! Wow!

Congrats Guys!!! Awesome Bending!!!!!

Awesome job guys.

Thats a crazy list now!