The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 7"

EricMilfeld

My pal, Paul, has destroyed the FBBC 5/16" square crs to claim the fourth spot. It calibrates the same as some of the easier KOAB bars, at 630 pounds. Congratulations!

Cool! Thanks Eric! :D

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Booyah!!!

Superb bend Paul! You're a lucky man to find those at 630 from what I've heard.

Superb bend Paul! You're a lucky man to find those at 630 from what I've heard.

Apparently! I've already had some inquiries about if I had any left, unfortunately I had only ordered three thinking they would be way to hard! bent one, cal'ed one, and the last one was wobbled. However, I didn't order them long ago - it was some time either in March or April cause they came in right before the SOHGC and I'm sure they haven't been selling like bastards. So strike while the iron is hot! I just ordered some more! John - hope you have some left! :laugh

There's no change of ranking, but Paul's 665 lb. KOAB bend is now on the list.

• 3 weeks later...

A BIG congratulations to Mr. Paul Knight for capturing the #2 spot in the World with his Big King of All Bastards bend!

Great Job Paul!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Wonderful work Paul! I congratulate you so much that I'm tempted to just save my comments and then cut and paste them, haha.

BIG congrats from me too Paul :rock:D

• 3 weeks later...

Teddy Kranis has climbed up a few notches with his fantastic 6.5" Edgin bend. Congratulations, Teddy!

thanks guys, i tihnk im gona call off trying the huge edgin tomorrow my hands are stil beaten up from the big and i got coaxed into a 225 repout yesterday so my chest is toast lol

thanks guys, i tihnk im gona call off trying the huge edgin tomorrow my hands are stil beaten up from the big and i got coaxed into a 225 repout yesterday so my chest is toast lol

How many reps did you manage?

27 but i tihnk im good for 30 if im feeling good

Good grief! That's super impressive.

What?!!!!!!! :blink:blink:blink:blink:blink holy crap! you should be able to crush the sixer! ;)

• 1 month later...

Way to get it done, Brendan! You've claimed the #7 spot with your 595 pound 23/64" cold rolled steel bend.

Way to get it done, Brendan! You've claimed the #7 spot with your 595 pound 23/64" cold rolled steel bend.

Thanks to You Eric for calibrating and sending the Bar!!!It was a challenge of a bend!!!

John Beatty took down a monster 650 pound square bar at BBB this weekend, and Zach Coulter has made the list with an Edgin bend! Both guys have been making very impressive steady progress.

Thanks a bunch Eric!!! Looks like the only way to get on the list now is to bend an Edgin or better :whacked