The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 7"

EricMilfeld

This list is really starting to take shape, as I have hoped it would. William and Adam have been added to the list with their bends of the Hexabastard. Congratulations to the dynamic bending duo! :tongue

Also, I just finished watching a very impressive video of Eli Thomas making an Edgin look like a warmup! Congrats, Eli, on making the top 5!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Booyah!!!

glad to see the Edgin getting place above the 6.5 stainless. :mosher

great job on the bends fellas!!

• 4 weeks later...

Eric

I just bent a Shiny Bastard on Sunday

This to date was my hardest bend, but it felt so good to get done.

Eric

Marvelous work William!!! Did you think the Shiny Bastard was harder than the Huge Hex?

Eric

Excellent!

Congratulations!

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.

Gazza what is a Wazuck?

Big Ben HELL YES the Shiny was much harder than the Huge Hex. I have been chasing the Shiny for about three mounth and have lot of iso tools laying around :tongue about 20 to 30 Shiny bastards that are 1 to 2" form being completed :tongue. Once my hands heal I want to see how many of them I can finish in one workout.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.

Gazza what is a Wazuck?

William its the chin floss your sporting bro :D

Big Ben HELL YES the Shiny was much harder than the Huge Hex. I have been chasing the Shiny for about three mounth and have lot of iso tools laying around :tongue about 20 to 30 Shiny bastards that are 1 to 2" form being completed :tongue . Once my hands heal I want to see how many of them I can finish in one workout.

Cool Gazza thanks. I just call it me whiskers. They tend to get ripped out when bending but I like the pain.

Congratulations to Gazza for making the #1 spot even more unattainable for us mortals by taking down the Big King of All Shiny Bastards!

GOOD GRIEF! I mean I firmly believe no limits and all but this seems like looking up at a 3 story building and believing that one day I can jump to the top of it! Man this is crazy stuff.

Congratulations all the way around Gazza. Don't really know what more to say, I used up terms like unbelievable and stuff that that many bends ago.

Tim

Tim

Could not have done it without your help bro :D It aint no big deal really i did right down to a 6inch piece and kinked a slightly shorter one in my own stock which eric calibrated as slightly harder than johns so i was optomistic :D once i have overcome /conquered a certain strength bar it gives me great confidense cause i have betten it before then once i do it a 2nd time i know it werent a fluke :D

Theres always tougher stuff and the 3/8" stainless round aint no match for the 3/8" stainless Hex :D

Anytime!

Congratulations Russell! The 20th spot is yours!

Booyah's son killed a Hexabastard at today's Show of Hands Grip Cup!

• 3 weeks later...

It's my pleasure to add Jeff Flynn and Dave Thorton to the list, each of whom bent Shiny Bastards today. Congratulations, men!

This list is really shaping up to be quite and elite list. It now takes a 7" piece with at least a 505 pound calibration rating to make the list. A Big Hexabastard could also do the trick at the moment.

Well it looks like I will be bumped off the Top 20 list very soon and It may be for good. Damn this bending injury! And to think I bend a Shiny Bastard a few times, that would have keep me safe for a lot longer if I would have got it on tape.

Congrats in advance to who ever knocks me off this great list of strong men.

Ben bent one very tough bolt. Nice work with that 6.5" Edgin, Ben!

Ben bent one very tough bolt. Nice work with that 6.5" Edgin, Ben!

Thanks Eric. Here's a toast to all the guys who paved the way on the big bends. Next stop is a 6" Edgin. Then I need to get a Mag Hex on tape to climb the 5" list.

Congrats Ben!

Impressive bend.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Aaron! You've moved up a notch after battling it out with a 615 pound bar.

Thx Eric! it was a tough bend and thanks for sending out the bar to try. I still have one left if you Eric or someone else wants a try at that poundage.

- Aaron

Thx Eric! it was a tough bend and thanks for sending out the bar to try. I still have one left if you Eric or someone else wants a try at that poundage.

- Aaron

Thanks for the offer, Aaron. I'll just continue trying to finish my last 615 pounder, so if anyone else cares to give her a shot...