• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Booyah!!!

Awesome job Gary on an unimmaginable piece of steel. Also, from the recent calibrations it appears the 9mm is nothing to sneeze at either.

Man I'd love to be able to do that.

Tim

Congratulations to Mr. Wes Peart for claiming the 15th spot with a Hexabastard bend performed yesterday at his own MM2 certification! Gator acted as his astonished witness. :ohmy

Great job on the Hexabastard Wes :rock

Congratulations to Scott Harris Jr. for your Hexabastard bend! Number 16!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Aaron Corcorran for leaping up to the fourth position with his bend of a 590 pound 3/8 x 7" chunk of steel. It happens to be a section cut from the same length of rod of which I certed last month. The only difference is, Aaron crushed the life out his bar! :rock

Great job Aaron :mosher

Thanks Eric and John, looking forward to trying some tougher ones. As badly as I bent it offcenter, I prolly could have done a 6" one if not a 6.5".

- Aaron

Congrats AC, that was a hell of a bend! :bow

Nice work Aaron.

Eric I love these lists they are keeping me motivated and the PRs just keep coming. I just bent a Hexabastard and so did Thor is there room for us on the list. The video of Thor has a small skip on it wear I ran out of space on memory card, you have my word as a gripper that all I did was drop my camera and grab his camera and start filming. If the is any complaints I will have him bend it again when my next order of FBBC steel gets here. Thanks

Here's the link to my bend

Nice work Aaron.

Eric I love these lists they are keeping me motivated and the PRs just keep coming. I just bent a Hexabastard and so did Thor is there room for us on the list. The video of Thor has a small skip on it wear I ran out of space on memory card, you have my word as a gripper that all I did was drop my camera and grab his camera and start filming. If the is any complaints I will have him bend it again when my next order of FBBC steel gets here. Thanks

Congratulations, guys!

Both bends look good. What is Thor's full name? And who performed their bend first? Thanks.

And also, I'm very pleased to hear you guys are finding inspiration from the list to hit new PRs. That's great!

Nice work Aaron.

Congratulations, guys!

Both bends look good. What is Thor's full name? And who performed their bend first? Thanks.

And also, I'm very pleased to hear you guys are finding inspiration from the list to hit new PRs. That's great!

Thank you Eric for your time. Thor's full name is Adam Demnowicz and he will be gald to hear that he made the list. I can't wait for my next workout I want to hit a 6.5 Hex and a Shiny bastard. Adam was the frist the bend the hex and both bends were done on Sunday the 25th of Feb. 2007.

Edited by FatBoy