The Nailman's Top 20 Bending List - 7"

EricMilfeld

Man that is awesome! I'm green with envy on that one! The KOAB is in site!

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricMilfeld

• bencrush

• gazza

• Booyah!!!

Newsflash!!! Aaron Corcorran has slain the King of All Bastards! The way he's been progressing leads me to believe he will have a lot more to show us in the future.

Congratulations, Aaron!

Go Aaron, yeah I told you you would get that bar. You were questioning if you could even move it and here, now, you're the number 2 bender in the world. Congrats buddy, and maybe, just maybe someday you'll take down the mutant.

Edited by vikingsrule92

Thanks guys for the Kudos but it maybe a little premature. I just saw the 11/32 vid and it is 5min 25sec or so. Just a little too long.

- Aaron

Sorry for the premature ranking change, Aaron, but the list is now fixed to reflect that you've become a King of All Bastards bender!!!

Thanks guys for the Kudos but it maybe a little premature. I just saw the 11/32 vid and it is 5min 25sec or so. Just a little too long.

- Aaron

Oh well a great bend nonetheless. Next time you'll get it in the 5 mins. for sure.

Way to go! Man that is outstanding bending. You may have not gotten it in 5 minutes but you got it and that makes a heck of a trophy for you.

Great job on the KOAB too! Another outstanding bend.

Tim

This is just crazy. I remember a year or two ago when no one thought that anyone could do it and now 3 people have done it and your one of them Aaron, that has got be cloud nine in the bending world, AWESOME JOB AARON! :rock

Great bend Aaron!!! I just got back from Denver tonight and got the news. Wow man.

Congratulations, Russell! I think with your current Big Hexabastard bend and all the future progress you're sure to make you'll be staying on the list.

Eric,

I just noticed Gary is certified on the Huge KOASB so shouldn't that be on this and the 6 inch list?

Just wondering.

Tim

Eric,

I just noticed Gary is certified on the Huge KOASB so shouldn't that be on this and the 6 inch list?

Just wondering.

Tim

I thought I caught all the 5 minutes or less bends by Gazza, but perhaps I missed one. I just PMed him with that question. This does raise a good queston. If Mr. Beatty was to certify a bend taking more than 5 minutes for his website should this bend be added to the top 20 list, as per the current rules? Or, should we add a disclaimer to the rule recognizing all FBBC bends stating that only 5 minute bends or less should be allowed. I've made an exception previously for Terminator, as John had done the same. Thoughts?

No, I don't think that a increase of time should be a loud. Props to the bigger steel benders, but if you decide to give them 3 mins.. next time it will be 5 more or even more.

I think the 5 minute rule should apply, that terminator bend I read about in old threads caused a lot of crap and would be simple if the rules stayed the same

Well, it's on the FBBC site and I've heard it argued that the time that the actual force was applied to the bar got in just slightly under 5 minutes. I think it's a judgement call and I think that John's certification process is a pretty good one and yeah the exception for Pat may have caused some hard feelings but I think making an exception ONLY for Pat will cause even more. However though I think the bend was legal and suspect that won't be an issue.

I think that the currect policy is to allow all FBBC certified bends and that is a good one. If exceptions to the time limit or any other rule is allowed then I think that would be an issue with John. Heck you could have just as easily not ever seen a vid. What about if he just sent the vid to John like I have to do mine? I think John's judgement has been very reasonable as has yours so it's up to you bro.

Just wondered though ever since I saw that bend pop up on John's list.

Tim

I would just like to add i dont want 3mins or 5mins whatever or even 3 or 5seconds allowed extra for my bends so if anyones in doubt just remove the bend/s from the cert page and erics list its fine by me but i dont need/want the extra shit it might cause.

I would just like to add i dont want 3mins or 5mins whatever or even 3 or 5seconds allowed extra for my bends so if anyones in doubt just remove the bend/s from the cert page and erics list its fine by me but i dont need/want the extra shit it might cause.

would just like to add i will shortly put the Huge KOASB vid back up on youtube later so people can make up there minds and as i said i dont want any special considerations or anything anyone else dont get.

Just like to add i have just reviewed the Huge KOASB video footage and it clearly shows that the bend was outside the 5mins allowed so i have pmed john and asked him to remove me from the list.

Rest assured that once i come back from injury that the PUNISHER will be making it official.

Just like to add i have just reviewed the Huge KOASB video footage and it clearly shows that the bend was outside the 5mins allowed so i have pmed john and asked him to remove me from the list.

Rest assured that once i come back from injury that the PUNISHER will be making it official.

When I watched this 6" shiny vid a couple times I felt that you'd had only been applying pressure to the steel for about 4:57 or so. However, only you know when you started and stopped and you are a true gentleman for stating it was over 5 minutes.

Heel up and the Huge has no chance, and we'll see you kill the Grand and Mags as well !

.. neilkaz ..

Gazza, if there is some doubt as to whether it was over 5 minutes I want to go ahead and award you the bend. This has always been my way of doing it and I will apply this rule to everyone, of course. Post a link to the Huge KOASB. I'd like to watch it again.

Gazza, if there is some doubt as to whether it was over 5 minutes I want to go ahead and award you the bend. This has always been my way of doing it and I will apply this rule to everyone, of course. Post a link to the Huge KOASB. I'd like to watch it again.

Eric

I really appreciate the goodwill jesture but i must INSIST that my Huge KOASB bend is not put on your list and removed from johns i have standards that i aim for like others here and i stand by those standards like others the bend was definately outside the 5mins allowed its a good bend but unfortunately not good enough at the time.

Whoa guys. I really wasn't trying to open anything up. I was just looking at John's list and saw Gary listed as a Huge KOASB and I thought maybe Eric was unaware of it. I haven't seen the video with my slow-as-snot connection so I have no idea.

Moving that steel over a 2 week period would be awesome.

Boy that would sure make the 6 inch list hard as heck to get the #1 spot. Right now a 6 inch 5/16 G5 would do it but that bend would seal it up for who know how long.

Over 5 minutes, under 5 minutes, either way my man that's a beyond incredible bend.

Later,

Tim

Heres the problem when john announced that he was streamlining fbbc and asked people to use a certain email adress for his certs i emailed john at the email adress he was useing and asked that my name be put up as a huge KOASB as other people had said that after watching that video that i was inside the 5mins allowed john honoured this request of mine no questions asked which shows the gentleman that he is and this despite me having removed the video from youtube so i dont even know wether john ever got the chance to see it for himself.

now heres were it gets tricky :D after i removed my vids from youtube i somehow taped over the tape of the bends i did of Tims stock the 2 6inch shiny bends,the big KOASB and the huge KOASB bends i know what an idiot as i try for PRs i usually make a dvd of the old footage and then delete the tape so i can use it again i somehow forgot to put those bends to dvd but i did manage to split the 48mins video to windows movie maker so i have that footage as you may recall i split the 48mins into 5 videos now when i realised what i had done i tried to remerge/join the 5 videos as one useing windows movie maker and useing that plus me being not great at that sort of thing it seems like i have added some time to the huge KOASB bends its now gone from around 5mins give or take a few secs for the actual bend time to over 6 mins so rather than coarse controversey i would rather the Huge KOASB bends be seen as not making the 5mins allowed the Big KOASB bends still puts me in a nice position on johns and erics lists so i can live with that and to bend a huge KOASB bars in 5 or 6 mins whatever is still a PR bend for me with that stock so i can live with that :D also

A good few people have asked me to put the Huge KOASB video back up so i will after but insted of that bend now being over 2 vids originally part 4 and 5 of the 48mins i have speeded up the bar presentation and wrapping so the vid fits youtubes under 10mins policy the first part of the video now sounds abit pinky and perky in the talking but i hope the vid itself still helps to motivate people onto bigger and better steel.